PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering, what's your opinions on this mag(PM)? Any ad

Turbobrain
Feb 28, 2007, 05:59 PM
I have been holding back building my PM for a while. Mainly becuase there is many elements I did/do not understand.mIt took me a while with PSO....

Anyhoo. I have been feeding this one for the past few days. I just wondered how you guys would rate it. I am a lvl. 35 Newman Fortecher(Lvl 1), though considering changing to Guntecher... not least because the low HP is literally killing me. I also have a low level human hunter that I will be using soon.

I have built the mag 57,0,0,11(57 striking, 11 armour).

Fed melee weapons till LV9
Fed cast parts till LV20
Fed melee weapons to it's current state, judt 1 level before the next evoloution. Thanks to DurakkenX for his recipe thread for PM's.

I believe this shopuld evolve into a 440 if I feed it more melee weps. It will max striking... I understand good at synthing strking weps. not great for my Newman but great for my Human.

I am not sure thopugh how it will behave. I believe that a 440'uses a shotgun to attack enemies with wild abandon'.

I know this is a STUPID question but the mag has no ranged, or tech attributes. Will this be a problem as it uses ranged weapons?

Have I messed up here? If so, is there anything I can do at this late stage(other then PMzero) to have it evolve any other way?(sigh remembers mag cells on PSO).

If I carry on feeding it melee weps to 440(again thats what I think it should evolve into) will it be any good?

Sorry another stupid question coming up. Can I use PM's from other charcters to battle with me(as we share partner cards, and the PM does give you a partner card). For example use the PM I made on my Human Hunter with my Fortetecher? Can you 'share' mags like this?

Any info/help/advice would be appreciated. Sorry for stupid questions and terrible typing, I can't find my glasses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-02-28 15:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-02-28 15:06 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 06:03 PM
The melee, ranged, technic and armour attributes only affect synthing and what form it turns into.
It's stats get better the more you take it with you on missions.

JAFO22000
Feb 28, 2007, 06:10 PM
Yes, exactly as Omega stated. It doesn't matter if your 410 has 100% striking or 70% striking, it will always act as other 410's.

Turbobrain
Feb 28, 2007, 06:11 PM
Cool. Thats great. It should work pretty good with FT. I really appreciate your help and patience.

IDo you/anyone have advice or know of a thread showing how this PM will get better with mission experience.

Also can I call mags from other characters into battle(with their Parner card?). I mean obviously only one at any given time.

And info about 'frags'. I hear a lod of 'ultimate' stuff is coming out this Friday. I'm not sure even what yhey are other then they come on S rankn missions and you can exchange them at any Guardians HQ for something...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-02-28 15:13 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 06:15 PM
The PM just gets better stats, and apparently a minor synth bonuses every (30?) levels.

You can't call other peoples PM's into battle, only your own, and only the leader of the party can use his/her PM in battle.

And you need a certain amount of PA frags to get ultimate PA's that come out on friday. You get PA frags from S ranking an S rank mission.

Turbobrain
Feb 28, 2007, 07:16 PM
No, I mean if you make PM's on your other characters, can you call them into battle. Umm maybe toy only get one PM for all four, I've only really been concentrating on one character so far. It would be cool, like in PSO, you could swap mags. Very handy in siuations.

Rizen
Feb 28, 2007, 07:18 PM
You can only call the PM that is on the character you are using to help you in battle.

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 02:21 AM
yeah!!the only thing that will change is its apperance and synthing.but nonetheless it wont affect it.just keep it with you..

Been a gamer before,been a gamer still