PDA

View Full Version : Need Dragonslayer

Polenicus
Dec 4, 2002, 03:08 PM
In my quest to find a Hunewearl friend a doublesaber, I was forced to trade away my beloved Dragonslayer. I MISS my Dragonslayer, and would like another one. However, so far with all three of my characters all the Dragon will cough up is Musashi or Yamatos. So, time to trade for one. I will also consider other Sword-type weapons, if I don't have them.

Here's my list:

Kaladbolg
Flowen's Sword (9 star)
Flowen's Sword (10 Star AUW 3079 Model)
Last Survivor
Blade Dance
Slicer of Assassin
Diska of Liberator
Diska of Braveman
Custom Ray ver 00
Crush Bullet
Angry Fist
Agito
Sange
Yamato
G-assassin Sabers
Booma's Claw
Power Mats (9)
Mind Mats (15)
Evade Mats (16)
HP Mats (8)
Def Mats (20)

SaitoH
Dec 4, 2002, 03:22 PM
I'd trade a dragon slayer or 2 for sange

>_>

I could add something else, if you wanted ...

^w^

Special_K
Dec 4, 2002, 03:24 PM
I got one for trade, I'll gladly trade for sange and/or power/hp mats. I'm sure we can work something fair out, PM me when you get this please, thanks.

TheNakedZealot
Dec 4, 2002, 03:25 PM
Check your Private Messages. =)

Jae
Dec 4, 2002, 04:11 PM
I guess it's too late to get on the Sange for Slayer waiting list. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If you need a spare Slayer, I'll gladly give you one for your Angry Fist, Agito (fake?), or Defense Mats.

Shoot me a PM. Maybe we can meet and you can check out my list. I might have other things you're interested in.

Davion
Dec 4, 2002, 04:27 PM
I'll give you a D-Slayer+29 with 25% native and other good %s for that sange.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 4, 2002, 04:44 PM
I'll give you a dragon slayer for 5 defence mats if you want.

Polenicus
Dec 4, 2002, 04:56 PM
Sange and Agito are gone, and no longer require a Dragon Slayer.

If you've got anything else to offer, please let me know. I've GOT a Stag Cutlery, thanks.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 4, 2002, 04:58 PM
On 2002-12-04 13:56, Polenicus wrote:
Sange and Agito are gone, and no longer require a Dragon Slayer.

If you've got anything else to offer, please let me know. I've GOT a Stag Cutlery, thanks.

Anything you want for your defence mats? I have a Gigoboomas Claw i dont need you want one for some defence mats?!? MUST OBTAIN DEFENCE!