PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: How is the online community holding up?

ZeroMX
Mar 1, 2007, 03:20 AM
Well, back in December, I was just about to go for my second month of online play when while I was in the middle of a regular run, my friend comes over.

Long story short, he knocked my PS2 off the shelf and as a result, scratched my copy of PSU beyond repair. Recently though, he got around to finally replacing it!

So the question is: How is the online community holding up? Did the number of people increase or decrease since then or what?
--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-03-02 20:31 ]</font>

Mistle22
Mar 1, 2007, 04:26 AM
XBOX you'll usually find 1-3 universes full at prime times. PC/PS2 there's about 1 universe full at prime times. ( i may be wrong though, I dont play PC/PS2)

AuroraKaijin
Mar 1, 2007, 04:30 AM
It's fine, because of the lower amount of players on PC/PS2 everyone is a bit closer, of course everyone doesn't know everyone, but if you want to see a large group of people having fun and hanging out, the 4th floor is always full of people. Come say hi!

ZeroMX
Mar 2, 2007, 10:05 PM
Wow! I was beggining to think everyone was toooooooo busy to answer a simple question!

Thanks guys! I guess Ill get my sub back and hope everyone on my friends list still plays http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 2, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-03-01 01:30, AuroraKaijin wrote:
everyone is a bit closer, of course everyone doesn't know everyone
Indeed. But eventually you will see the same person over and over in different locations XD. Isn't that right, CHAD?!~ I know you're out there !! >..>

PMB960
Mar 3, 2007, 12:45 AM
LOL DJ I think I see you atleast once a day in different places although you are always afk.

VanHalen
Mar 3, 2007, 12:58 AM
Its kinda like being in a neighborhood except everyone has weird names. Some names like Azzman for example.