PDA

View Full Version : new to PSU

Entreri86
Mar 1, 2007, 04:15 AM
every server i get on doesent seem to have anyone in it...it always tells me there are no parties. i see that most everyone plays on server 15...is there a way to pick your server before you log in or what?

also, if anyone is just now starting im looking to power game.

drakkula
Mar 1, 2007, 04:21 AM
if its too early in the morning(US time) there will always be a few players online....things get better in the afternoon/evening and weekends. Try to choose the server with more stars on(usually server 2)

Mistle22
Mar 1, 2007, 04:23 AM
What platform are you on? If PC/PS2 go to Uni 2. If XBOX you will usually find Uni 1, 2 and sometimes 3 full. The stars next to the universe indicates how many people or on those servers. 1 star = 200 people.
To change your Universe go to one of the orage triangle things. You can find them in lots of places, but if your new I would suggest an easy one to find would be on Guardians Colony. Just have a look around, you should find a few.

Hope you have fun on PSU, it's a great game.

Entreri86
Mar 1, 2007, 05:14 AM
awesome, thanks for the help.

majan
Mar 1, 2007, 10:05 AM
to choose a universe go to the orange revolving cube/diamond things,theyre all over the place in all the lobbies.there,you can choose a universe-try for 1,thats hwere most of the parties are,or 2.if theyre full,you can try just cancellling and trying agian and again until you universe 2 or 1 are open,or you can just go to universe 3.good luck.and,welcome to a world of addiction

-Rune-
Mar 1, 2007, 10:46 AM
1 star = 200 people? o_o;; I never knew that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Thanks xD

Itchee
Mar 1, 2007, 10:47 AM
To the OP: Are you on 360, PC, or PS2??
And....Welcome to PSU! ^_^

Entreri86
Mar 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
i play on the 360. GT:WickedTed / Entreri lvl 3/1 hunter