PDA

View Full Version : R U READY

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 1, 2007, 08:39 AM
well i jus wanted to know if everone was ready for 2morrows update.......

also i wanted to know if anyone has any idea what we r getting 2morrow(please say lvl 80 and grinder A)

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 1, 2007, 08:44 AM
i will take that a noone has any idea of what were getting

Sylpheed
Mar 1, 2007, 08:48 AM
2 new co-op missions
second HIVE mission (Dulk Fakis BOSS)
And some of the Ult. PA's
Im not sure about the level cap but from what ive heard i dont ST are increasing it to 80 yet

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 1, 2007, 08:51 AM
well if we dont get the 80 lvl cap hopefully we get the A grinders cause i wouldnt mind getting a lil stronger

Nuclearranger
Mar 1, 2007, 09:28 AM
Highly unlikly we will get A rank grinders at least due to JP updates I beleve they are a week to 3 weeks away

SabZero
Mar 1, 2007, 09:29 AM
Do we get a new story mission?

Ravennittes
Mar 1, 2007, 09:36 AM
The 80 cap and associated items won't be coming out for several weeks 'cause we have a few more party missions to get first. Also, there is one large update every month, and this one is the large one.

amtalx
Mar 1, 2007, 09:59 AM
I am most assuredly NOT ready. I still need more PA frags to get what I want. Unfortunately, I wont have time to get them tonight since male casts have 3 star luck today (WOOOO!) and I will be hunting for goodies.

majan
Mar 1, 2007, 10:02 AM
L yea man,even though Im short about 45 PA frags,but its all good.they arent going anywhere after they come out so Ill catch up.giong to be ill,lets enjoy this weekend shall we?

CyarVictor
Mar 1, 2007, 10:56 AM
Are thet gonna nerf Bruce's Dungeon because of all those whinners who can't beat it? That's what a few told me, *sigh* there's a reason why Bruce A is hard: the reward is great with 15k and 150mp. If you can't beat it, then you need a better plan, better weapons, better party, better strategy, OR better skill. Also, does anyone know if the two new co-op missions have a lower reward than Bruce?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-03-01 07:57 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 1, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-03-01 07:56, CyarVictor wrote:
Are thet gonna nerf Bruce's Dungeon because of all those whinners who can't beat it? That's what a few told me, *sigh* there's a reason why Bruce A is hard: the reward is great with 15k and 150mp. If you can't beat it, then you need a better plan, better weapons, better party, better strategy, OR better skill. Also, does anyone know if the two new co-op missions have a lower reward than Bruce?

i believe it is lower, since they are not timed. im sure theyre just normal missions w/ buttons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Umberger
Mar 1, 2007, 12:42 PM
Which party missions are we getting?

Please God let it be Agata Onma. /crosses fingers

Turbobrain
Mar 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
On 2007-03-01 07:56, CyarVictor wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-03-01 07:57 ]</font>

I did it once with a group. We got through it but for my part I put it compelety down to gueswork. It actually reminded me of some of the cave missions on PSO(but harder). I'm not going to say it is crap because I know many ppl like it. I also know many people like me who do NOT like it. They had to recycle on of the worst tunes from PSO as well(they were mostly not too great, though the good ones were briliant).

As for the 15k, you make far more than that by selling 1 elmental photon(at leastpn the ps2/pc version).

Personally I hope they don't change it as I will never like it no matter what they do. I'm not fond of maze type games, espeically with time penalties and especially Bruces(thelayout IMO was thrown together).

And at the same time those that do like it for the reasons I don't will be losing a large element of gameplay they enjoy.

Horses for courses.

Kaydin
Mar 1, 2007, 12:59 PM
I have enough for one PA. v_v

Anyone know if we're getting Dulk Fakis this week?

Sylpheed
Mar 1, 2007, 03:34 PM
Dulk Fakis is indeed coming out in this weeks update

-Rune-
Mar 1, 2007, 03:42 PM
Think i should get my coffee pots ready cause after patch, this gonna be a long day/night. :3

Kaydin
Mar 1, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-03-01 12:34, Sylpheed wrote:
Dulk Fakis is indeed coming out in this weeks update

Sweet! Anyone know the level requirement for S? I'm guessing 60. >.<

Midicronica
Mar 1, 2007, 03:53 PM
Meh, I was going to make this week a one for pure PA frag farming, but... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif So, I'm not ready for the update but when I finally do get back on I'm going to adopt a no-nonsense policy buckle down on those damn PA frags.

natewifi
Mar 1, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-03-01 05:44, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
i will take that a noone has any idea of what were getting

LoL its only been 5 min since you posted your topic, earlier. -.-'