PDA

View Full Version : what is the best mission to spam for PA frags?

majan
Mar 1, 2007, 10:14 AM
in my own experiences,Ive learned that mad creatures is probably the fastest mission to bang out,soloing or with a nice solid party,to get easy PA frags.what have you guys all been running?with a good party,mad creatures takes about 10 mins per run,and it only gets shorter each time.a variation without shagreece will take about 7 mins.

so,thats mad creatures.I'd throw linear line missions on the list but megid has a way of ending s rank missions and killing your pa fragment hunt.but,scape dolls can always fix that problem.

so we have mad creatures,and what else?what have you all been running to stock up on the frags?we must share our ways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

CyarVictor
Mar 1, 2007, 10:51 AM
Mad Creatures S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-03-01 07:51 ]</font>

-Rune-
Mar 1, 2007, 10:53 AM
Yep Mad creatures S also LL in colony is a great place, the megid really doesn't bother as much as everyone else and with a few good light weapons and drk armor, you'll fly through it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rashiid
Mar 1, 2007, 11:19 AM
theres also Forecent Islands S (i think thats what its called)

only about 10-12 min, but id say Mad Creatures S

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 1, 2007, 12:03 PM
forested islands, and yeah, its an awesome place to kill 3 birds in one stone, fast PA frags, fast MP, and good exp.

PJ
Mar 1, 2007, 12:10 PM
This is assuming you have a strong party right?

Ether
Mar 1, 2007, 12:15 PM
If you're level 60 or higher, don't forget to beat all the story missions on A rank. You get 10 fragments the first time you S-Rank each of the trials

Gen2000
Mar 1, 2007, 12:26 PM
If you have multiple lv.65+ characters then Online Story Missions with your different characters. You get 10 PA Frags in 2-15min (depends on mission) from each part except ones that contains bosses so for example if the Desert Moatob boss is too hard for you just skip it.

You can get similiar results with lower levels but some of the later Story Missions are pretty insane to get Srank on like the HiVE mission.

After you drain all your Story Mission resources (since you can only get 10 PA Frag bonus once for an Srank) then Mad Creatures with a 4man+ party seems to be the best you have. With strong characters and proper splits it can be done in 7-10min. Maybe Linear Line S is faster with proper splits but it's harder to get a good PuG for PA Frag farming than Mad Creatures.

tailz
Mar 1, 2007, 12:50 PM
i did mizuraki defense for 2 weeks straight b4 the 50-60 cap increase, leveled from 35-60, got a crapload of money, and ended with 180 PA frags b4 i even knew what hit me... i know its not quite asfast, but its a good quick mix of rewards... id play an extra 10 minutes a run to get 4x the money and mission points from mad creatures any day
mad creatures - 10 minutes - 800/9 + PA frag
mizuraki defense - 20 minutes - 3800/34 + PA frag

majan
Mar 1, 2007, 01:52 PM
Hmm true true thanks for the input.I've been running mostly mad creatures,and some of the story missions aren't so esy for me,I don't know why...but I already netted 30 or so from doing that.

I was mainly looking for other suggestions such as normal missions and the like but its good that that was brought up for the people who didn't know that.

AweOfShe
Mar 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
I choose Forested Islands for frags, MP, and exp. And it isn't even much longer than Mad Creatures.

Midicronica
Mar 1, 2007, 02:16 PM
Meh, I do Mad Creatures S. Takes a friend and I about 10-12 minutes to clear. = I'm lvl 70 and FT 10, so I don't need MP or EXP. Also, there's the chance we'll get Rappies to spawn and get the ever so elusive Giga/Skill PP Save. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif