PDA

View Full Version : status update?

atomisk
Mar 1, 2007, 04:46 PM
I was one of the nay-sayers who left the game soon after the release, I didnt think I would want to come back but I've decided that I'd probably enjoy the game once it had some content. so anyway, was just curious what progress has been made in the game, if it feels whole, if theyve revamped the infuriating shopping system, if theyve taken care of any hacking etc.

ChocoboChad
Mar 1, 2007, 04:49 PM
Eh, hacking is gone, at least for unreleased stuff, but there's still quite a bit of meseta in the system, causing inflation.

There is quite a bit of content compared to release. I don't know if there was ever anything wrong with the "infuriating shopping system..." o_O

APEXi
Mar 1, 2007, 04:51 PM
infuriating shopping? locked shops?

atomisk
Mar 1, 2007, 04:55 PM
lol, never anything wrong with the shopping system? how bout spending fifteen minutes looking for a specific item but never being able to find it because everyone is just selling the board for it and theres no way to specify that you dont want the board? (yes, im a little bitter)

Zorafim
Mar 1, 2007, 04:57 PM
How about not being able to find an item worth its price? You know, because everyone always puts it up in their store for a hundred times thier worth to get people to buy other stuff? And there being no way to skip these people? And how these people consist of 90% of the store owners in the game?

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 1, 2007, 04:58 PM
yeah, I wish they could add a filter search so that we can filter out [b] when looking for the actual item and not its board.

ChocoboChad
Mar 1, 2007, 05:00 PM
When I'm looking for something with a possibility of a board, I search for the board first, remember/write down some names, and then search for the actual item.

Of course, you don't go into shops you've written down.