PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound reasonable for a Good Armor Selling Price?

Fulgore
Mar 1, 2007, 11:40 PM
I have a Hoza-Senba with 14% Dark and after searching all the other armors I found that selling it for 150K would be the cheapest out of all of them. There was one with no element at all going for 200K.

What I want to know is, are these Armor prices too inflated? Should I sell it for even lower. Should people feel ok about selling Armors with 50% elemental for 10Mil Meseta? I myself have a Hoza with 44% Dark but I couldn't feel justified selling it for more than Half a Mil just because of the Percent.

I'm on the 360

Golto
Mar 2, 2007, 12:08 AM
Well high % element armors are king when it comes to damage reduction. When its all said and done a 44% dark armor with mega rainbow will reduce dark based melee and tech damage by ~66%. Since there are some good missions with only dark element enemies, 1 more to come March 2nd, high dark element % armor is a treasure when doing srank difficulties.

I only know the pc/ps2 economy so I can't help you with prices but 44-50% armor is priceless to me.

Fulgore
Mar 2, 2007, 12:12 AM
Well I agree with what you are saying. I am able to S Rank Fight for Food and Unsafe Passage now that I have that 44% Hoza and even with the 14% Hoza I noticed a big difference. But with the 44% The Megid balls do Zero Damage each hit and therefore I cannot be killed by the hit. Even S Rank HIVE is Easy with that 44%

I guess if I end up selling it someday I'll still be fair and keep it under a Mil. I just wanted to know what people thought was fair for those types of Armor.