PDA

View Full Version : Who's staying up for the update?

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 01:46 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Come on everyone, who is gonna stay up with me?

Honestly though, I don't stay up for the updates, I just can't sleep and log in to see what's new.

On a side note... when did PSOW change the little buttons to add posts and stuff?

A2K
Mar 2, 2007, 01:49 AM
I will sleep and get up right on time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AweOfShe
Mar 2, 2007, 01:49 AM
I'll probably be up, but that's 'cause I have to study anyways. XD

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
In terms of waiting, it's much faster to just go to sleep. That way, it'll be waiting for you when you wake up.

VanHalen
Mar 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
I'm up now still doing late homework why not

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 2, 2007, 01:55 AM
On 2007-03-01 22:49, A2K wrote:
I will sleep and get up right on time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I second that. /ExecuteHuggleTeddy.exe~

e_Tard
Mar 2, 2007, 02:10 AM
Normally I would... but I have an exam in the morning, so just for tonight, sleep > psu.

PJ
Mar 2, 2007, 02:13 AM
I've got tomorrow off, I'm sleeping in and then doing new stuff when I wake up.

APEXi
does anyone know what the hell we're getting? i mean, shit, last time they said we were getting the ultimate PAs afterall...

Scion
I have been up since 5 AM...I'm not staying up for this, lol. (Damn school...)

Oh, and...Hi, Rain, xD.

VanHalen
Mar 2, 2007, 02:16 AM
On 2007-03-01 23:13, APEXi wrote:
does anyone know what the hell we're getting? i mean, shit, last time they said we were getting the ultimate PAs afterall...

2 new party missions, a story mission(I hope not sure), and a new free mission(I think its dark faukis but I dont want it to be him I want people to leave the freaking colony for a change)

Jarek
Mar 2, 2007, 02:17 AM
Well maintence just started, but I'm gonna get 6hrs of sleep or so instead of staying up all night and screwing up my sleeping schedule.
*sets alarm for 8:30*

APEXi
Mar 2, 2007, 02:18 AM
so then whats up with all the PA frag runs then?

Tra
Mar 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
sleep tight

A2K
Mar 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
While we're on the subject, does anyone know the rough translations for the names of these missions?

The PA Fragment exchange missions are:
Skill License
Bullet License
TECHNIC License

But what about the three "real" missions? HIVE 2 has "SEED" in it but that's the extent of what I can figure out...

APEXi
Mar 2, 2007, 02:20 AM
On 2007-03-01 23:19, A2K wrote:
While we're on the subject, does anyone know the rough translations for the names of these missions?

Skill License
Bullet License
TECHNIC License

But what about the three "real" missions? HIVE 2 has "SEED" in it but that's the extent of what I can figure out...

any idea on where these mission will take place?

pionear
First chill out here, then work on some projects, then sleep.

PSU back tomorrow at 5 or 6pm, hopefully.

Samaine
i'll be up studying also haha.

A2K
Mar 2, 2007, 02:30 AM
I assume:
Skill License: Dagora City Guardians Branch
Bullet License: Holtes City Guardians Branch (finally a reason to visit?)
TECHNIC License: Ohtoku City Guardians Branch (ditto)

The first area is the name of the lobby you need to be in, the second is the specific exit/mission counter you need to take.
Second HIVE Mission: HIVE #3 Open Area -> HIVE Central Control Room
Agata OMG Party Mission: Agata Islands: Egam Sacred Grounds -> Ohtoku City Area
Galenigare DMG Party Mission: Galenigare Tunnel: Underground Lake -> West Kugu Field Base

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 2, 2007, 02:30 AM

Skill License
Bullet License
TECHNIC License

I'm sure the "Temporary" area would be the next location everyone will be, which is through Satelite.

...But yea. PSO-w needs some sort of Map like they do on PSUpedia:
http://www.psupedia.info/index.php?title=Missions

Genji
Mar 2, 2007, 02:32 AM
On 2007-03-01 23:20, APEXi wrote:

Skill License
Bullet License
TECHNIC License

any idea on where these mission will take place?

The PA Fragment exchange missions should be at the Guardian HQs on Moatoob (skill), Neudaiz (TECHNIC) and Parum (bullet).

I believe the new SEED mission is after the one we have right now, the party missions on Neudaiz and Moatoob.

APEXi
Mar 2, 2007, 02:35 AM
cool cool thanks

AweOfShe
Mar 2, 2007, 05:51 AM
Servers are back up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AweOfShe
Mar 2, 2007, 05:55 AM
And with that said... MEGIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRSE!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowDragon28
Mar 2, 2007, 06:02 AM
Someone confirm wether or not the Dallgun Viewing Plaza after the *second* Hive mission is up?

And more importantly is there an NPC that now sales Kubara weapon boards? *crosses fingers*

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 06:07 AM
ive been waiting for the 360 servers to come up.... HURRY UP SEGA!

Miyoko
Mar 2, 2007, 06:14 AM
This update seems suprisingly small considering how long we waited for it...

Retehi
Mar 2, 2007, 06:18 AM
On 2007-03-02 03:14, Miyoko wrote:
I'm never satisfied.

Miyoko
Mar 2, 2007, 06:22 AM
Yeah, 'cause that's totally what I said. Find one time in the history of these boards where I said I wasn't satisfied about something.

Heck, I didn't even say I was dissatisfied now, did I? Grow up, or gtfo out, troll.

God I wish these forums had an ignore function. :/

Retehi
Mar 2, 2007, 06:23 AM
On 2007-03-02 03:22, Miyoko wrote:
Yeah, 'cause that's totally what I said. Find one time in the history of these boards where I said I wasn't satisfied about something.

Heck, I didn't even say I was dissatisfied now, did I? Grow up, or gtfo out, troll.

God I wish these forums had an ignore function. :/

My my antsy little one aren't we?

So you had to wait longer, so what? It's a delayed update, that doesn't mean "oh let's add on more stuff".

Simmer down.

Miyoko
Mar 2, 2007, 06:29 AM
On 2007-03-02 03:23, Retehi wrote:

My my antsy little one aren't we?

So you had to wait longer, so what? It's a delayed update, that doesn't mean "oh let's add on more stuff".

Simmer down.

I've dealt with a lot of asshats in the past few days, so I'm at zero-tolerance right now.

Again, do you see me complaining about it here? I'm well aware that they delayed it, and I'm well aware of the reasons.

Regardless, the last time we waited extra-long for an update, they added a bit more onto it. I could've easily waited next week for this. However, I find it somewhat peculiar that they didn't add a little bit more to this. I was unaware pointing this out was a crime.