PDA

View Full Version : And were back online XD

Howard_Moon
Mar 2, 2007, 05:57 AM
Servers are up ....Lets go see whats new XD !!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Howard_Moon on 2007-03-02 03:00 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Mar 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
Ultimate PA's, Hive #2.

That's it.

Isn't that what we were promised a month ago, but had to postponed due to "technical difficulties".

I guess "technically" they were too lazy, incompetant, or stupid to give us anything else aside from what was supposed to up a month ago. It's like DC v.2 PSO all over again... except it's not a few cool missions (Sunset at Secret Base anyone?) - it's half the goddamned game.

At this pace, the expansion will be here long before we've even seen half of what the game offers. The game has 10x the variety offline... there's something increadibly WRONG with that scenario...

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:39 AM
here we go again.

they had technical skrew-ups. get over it. they didnt lie, or be lazy, or any of that.

we also got 2 return-type missions too (Moatoob Caves and Holy Grounds)

ALSO GOT new kubara boards.

plz do your research. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Vhex
Mar 2, 2007, 08:34 AM
Stop bitching. You have content go play it.

Turambar
Mar 2, 2007, 10:49 AM
I've been wondering Sinue. Do you bitch and moan so as to make others aware of your displeasure at the game, or do you do so to simply be annoying and attempt to bring more people over to the fold? If its the former, don't you think that you've accomplished that after repeating the complaints the last 50 times? If its the later, isn't there a better place to do it other than a thread that was merely serving as an announcement that the servers are back up?

McLaughlin
Mar 2, 2007, 10:53 AM
We got two Co-op missions. One in Galagnier (spelled that wrong) and one at the Agata Holy Grounds. As well as the PAs and Hive 3

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 2, 2007, 11:01 AM
On 2007-03-02 07:49, Turambar wrote:
I've been wondering Sinue. Do you bitch and moan so as to make others aware of your displeasure at the game, or do you do so to simply be annoying and attempt to bring more people over to the fold? If its the former, don't you think that you've accomplished that after repeating the complaints the last 50 times? If its the later, isn't there a better place to do it other than a thread that was merely serving as an announcement that the servers are back up?

He's just sore that the newest Phantasy Star title isn't shining as brightly as the original franchise did in its time. It's perfectly understandable; it's like if Ferrari released their newest car as something more comparable to a really fast Pinto than their usual box of awesome.

Turambar
Mar 2, 2007, 11:07 AM
I just kinda wish that there would be a dedicated vent thread for those with a complaint. I mean, sure many complaints are legitamite. But I'm pretty sure that many, like me are tired of seeing them in threads where those posts have no buisness being in.

Edit: Hmm, that was actually originally just a joking idea. But now that I think about it, would an official Vent thread be possible (laid out and managed much like the Official Screen Shot and Video thread)? It would help consolidate alot of the various complaint threads and posts scattered every where and help ease up complaint based frictions on the forums.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turambar on 2007-03-02 08:11 ]</font>