PDA

View Full Version : PA frag how it works!

Zarbolord
Mar 2, 2007, 06:00 AM
There r 3 places where you can exchange PA frags for PA discs. In the Guardian HQ on each planet, talk to the receptionnist and they'll give you a single mission. On Parum u echange Bullet PAs, on Neudaiz TECHs, and on Moatoob Close range, so hunter PAs. U just select the quest, its all explained afterwards.

jayster
Mar 2, 2007, 06:12 AM
do you actually do a mission?

Zarbolord
Mar 2, 2007, 06:15 AM
no u just speak with an npc, tonio on moa Lou on holtes, and ... not sure for neu yet. U just exchange.

jayster
Mar 2, 2007, 06:17 AM
oh cool. Do you know what the new missions are like? I can't play till i get home from school :/

Zarbolord
Mar 2, 2007, 06:25 AM
I don't know anything about the new missions, I'm currently hunting me/concentrate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miyoko
Mar 2, 2007, 06:33 AM
I'm so far behind on my PA frag grinding... ;- ; I really gotta get on that...

Would mad creatures S be the fastest / easiest way to do so? I haven't really payed that much attention to S-ranks lately what with real life getting in the way and such.

hainsaw3
Mar 2, 2007, 07:02 AM
yes

Miyoko
Mar 2, 2007, 07:08 AM
Curses, must get to 50 then... Tomorrow... Bedtime for now...

Thanks!

APEXi
Mar 2, 2007, 07:10 AM
yay, picked up the twin saber, twin claws, and twin daggers

amtalx
Mar 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
On 2007-03-02 03:33, Miyoko wrote:
I'm so far behind on my PA frag grinding... ;- ; I really gotta get on that...

Would mad creatures S be the fastest / easiest way to do so? I haven't really payed that much attention to S-ranks lately what with real life getting in the way and such.

If you haven't done the story missions yet you will get 10 PA frags for doing them on A-rank. You have to achieve an S-rank though. Its pretty easy for all the missions if you have decent equipment. That's how I got a lot of my PA frags.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 2, 2007, 08:23 AM
you get Maya as the npc in Neudaiz.