PDA

View Full Version : march 2nd updates

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 07:19 AM
New weapon boards!!

Most all kubara boards after Hive#2

The mission sucks. The boss was hard. (kinda)

BUT NEW WEAPONS! JUST BOUGHT [B] Granarodoc!?!!?!??

these boards look amazing!

i highly suggest everyone go look at them, not to expensive either. PSO-world NOR psupedia has NO info about these new weapon boards!

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:22 AM
wow really? nice find! afta skool ill look into this

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:24 AM
But the japanese wiki has had them for months...

Non of the weapons are amazing, 9*'s out class the 8* kuburas... even when grinded they aren't that great, seeing as you could of just grinded a 9* instead.

The 6*'s are pretty nice though... even if you do have to get them to +7ish.

amtalx
Mar 2, 2007, 07:26 AM
Argh! I cant want to get off of work and take a look at everything. My PA frags are burning a hole in my pocket. I just got here too...8 more hours.

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:29 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:24, Weakness wrote:

Non of the weapons are amazing, 9*'s out class the 8* kuburas... even when grinded they aren't that great, seeing as you could of just grinded a 9* instead.

well, im about looks, not power, so imma see em!

Kubara > any other company

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 07:29 AM
Also... we did an A rank... and on the boss drop, we got a S drop.... think it was the catlium

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:30 AM
o yeah, whats the Lvl Prerequirements for em? and the enemy lvls corrosponding to them

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:29, Rashiid wrote:

ZOMG IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THE OTHER WEAPONS!!! ONLY BLACK!!

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 07:36 AM
[/quote]

[/quote]

stop being a prick no one likes rude people

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:37 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:32, Weakness wrote:

On 2007-03-02 04:29, Rashiid wrote:

EXCATALLY!! BLACK IS AWSOME!! (not saying that only that i am black)

my maggac is black, its stats are only 1/2 of a 9*'s (well more PP, alot more), but id never trade it for a Drumline, ever!

maybe im just a kubara freak....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 07:37 AM
anyone know about the new neudayz mission? we are looking for it, no find yet

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:39 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:36, zJ0n wrote:

stop being a prick no one likes rude people

This from the man who's mood says "stoned".

You're right, the stoner has shown me the light, I shall change my ways and be the nicest person possible.

Or, I made a valid point in that the weapons don't look any different outside of color... which is hard to see anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weakness on 2007-03-02 04:40 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Mar 2, 2007, 07:40 AM
What color is the 6* Kubara?

By the way. Falkis on A rank was easy >.>

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:41 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:40, RyukiZero wrote:

But the camera angle makes baby Jesus cry.

And all Kubara weapons are black Ryuki http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:41 AM
well, perhaps u should un-fog ur glasses, because you can clearly see different colors

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:40, RyukiZero wrote:

all Kubara varients of weapons are black (its their trademark!) just w/o the original companies's logo/name on em.

otakuP7
Mar 2, 2007, 07:44 AM
New Cooperative Missions Available

There are two new missions that are now available for solo or co-op play. To get the most out of these missions, we recommend playing with at least four questing players. The missions are as follows.

Moatoob- Galenigare Tunnels: Underground Lake
-Rouges' Shortcut

Neudaiz- Agata Islands: Egam Outlying Area
-The Eastern Peril

New Free Mission Available

One new free mission has been added. This mission is playable in C-S Rank difficulties and can be accessed in the GUARDIANS Colony.

GUARDIANS Colony- Hive No.3: Central Control Room
-SEED Awakened

New Rank Boards

Rank 10 and 11 Boards will now drop in missions throughout Gurhal.

New Photon Arts

Tired of the same old Photon Arts? Don't fret! 22 new Photon Arts are now available and can be acquired through missions. Users are now able to exchange PA fragments upon visiting the vendors located in the GUARDIANS Branches on Moatoob, Newdaiz and Parum. The list of the newly available Photon Arts are as follows.

SKILLS:
Bogga Robado - Knuckles Skill, 3 Hits
Tornado Dance - Double Blade Skill, 1 hit
Splendor Crush - Twin Blades Skill, 3 hits
Hishou Jinren-zan - Twin Daggers Skill, 3 hits
Rensan Senshou-ga -Twin Claws Skill, 3 hits
Senten Kanzan-ga - Claw Skill, 2 hits

BULLET TYPES:
Killer Shot - Rifle Bullet, No Attribute
Barada Maga - Grenade Bullet, No Attribute
Chousei-sou - Bow Bullet, No Attribute
Boma Maga - Grenade Bullet, No Attribute
Mayalee Prism - Laser Cannon Bullet, No Attribute
Twin Mayalee - Twin Handgun Bullet, No Attribute
Mayalee Hit - Handgun Bullet, No Attribute
Yak Zagenga - Crossbow Bullet, No Attribute
Kyumeisei-shiki - Throwing Blade Bullet, No Attribute
Mayalee Fury - Machinegun Bullet, No Attribute

TECHNICS:
Noszonde - A Lightning TECHNIC
Nosdiga - A Ground-Based TECHNIC
Giresta - A Light-Based TECHNIC
Megid - A Dark-Based TECHNIC
Nosmegid - A Dark-Based TECHNIC
Megiverse -A Dark-Based TECHNIC

Guarionex
Mar 2, 2007, 07:48 AM
Awww.. no new clothes?

amtalx
Mar 2, 2007, 07:49 AM
Does anyone know what all the new boards are?

zJ0n
Mar 2, 2007, 07:49 AM
lol @ weakness. hey you sound like one of my customers at my job who has a stick up thier ass http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zJ0n on 2007-03-02 04:51 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 2, 2007, 07:51 AM
Kubara boards are after Dulk Fakis (55k for 8* i heard last)

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:53 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:49, amtalx wrote:

6* and 8* kubara weapons. Ultimately if you couldn't make the weapon before (i.e. replacing kubara wood on the 6* or 8* board), it now has a kubara counterpart in board form.

Double Saber
Sword
Saber
Cane
Rod
Twin Saber
Twin Dagger

And I can't think of the rest off the the top of my head. All of those have 6* and 8* boards now though.

Weakness
Mar 2, 2007, 07:54 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:49, zJ0n wrote:
lol @ weakness. hey you sound like one of my customers at my job who has a stick up thier ass http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zJ0n on 2007-03-02 04:51 ]</font>

Oh noes?

Genji
Mar 2, 2007, 08:16 AM
Also, what they didn't list was that they fixed the PM feeding issue, so you no longer get kicked out of the menu after feeding your PM.

-Ryuki-
Mar 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
Nice. Then, I'm fine with a 6* weapon XD

Neith
Mar 2, 2007, 08:30 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:41, Weakness wrote:
But the camera angle makes baby Jesus cry.

And all Kubara weapons are black Ryuki http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

not rly, Most Kubara 8* guns are silver. (same as the 7*'s, without the logos.)

Just done Fakis on B- mission was annoying (what the hell with a whole block of buffed stuff?), and the boss took about 7 minutes to kill with 2 Lv60+ fF's. Fun fight though, and he uses Megid n_n

Magician
Mar 2, 2007, 08:47 AM
No character level increase, no A grinder boards, no clothes, no PM devices?!

OMGWTFBBQASL??!!

Dhylec
Mar 2, 2007, 09:11 AM
On 2007-03-02 05:16, Genji wrote:
Also, what they didn't list was that they fixed the PM feeding issue, so you no longer get kicked out of the menu after feeding your PM.

Nice, another good thing for the game.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2007, 09:15 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:53, Weakness wrote:

On 2007-03-02 04:49, amtalx wrote:

6* and 8* kubara weapons. Ultimately if you couldn't make the weapon before (i.e. replacing kubara wood on the 6* or 8* board), it now has a kubara counterpart in board form.

Double Saber
Sword
Saber
Cane
Rod
Twin Saber
Twin Dagger

And I can't think of the rest off the the top of my head. All of those have 6* and 8* boards now though.

Do the Kubara weapons look any prettier than their normal counterparts?

Carbinne
Mar 2, 2007, 09:26 AM
So long, 30k prices for Kubara Wood. T'was nice knowing you.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2007, 09:31 AM
On 2007-03-02 04:44, otakuP7 wrote:

New Rank Boards

10 and 11 star boards? Those can't be the Kubara boards. Could they have unlocked the S ranks that are out in jpPSU?

Golto
Mar 2, 2007, 09:42 AM
Hmm I think it is yet another typo. Remember when they said 10* weapon boards buyable at npcs? JPN doesn't have any 11* weapon/armor boards available yet.

Itchee
Mar 2, 2007, 10:29 AM
Yay! New Kubara stuff. I know 8* Kubaras aint nuthin to write home about, but im stoked to have yet another place to blow money.

Vay
Mar 2, 2007, 10:33 AM
So long, 30k prices for Kubara Wood. T'was nice knowing you.

This hasn't been the case for a long time, unfortunately. (At least in my experience.) Ah well... but! Maybe they've upped the drop rate? Just speculation. Just ran 2 Mad Creatures S with a friend, level 2 luck and we found 4 pieces of K Wood. What luck, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Umberger
Mar 2, 2007, 11:26 AM
On 2007-03-02 06:31, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-03-02 04:44, otakuP7 wrote:

New Rank Boards

10 and 11 star boards? Those can't be the Kubara boards. Could they have unlocked the S ranks that are out in jpPSU?

Unless we have different drops, no.

The S rank boards usually drop from S2 creatures (at least level 100)...I think the Blackbull board drops from Dulk Fakis S though.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2007, 11:31 AM
Maybe they've unlocked some boards, but we aren't able to access where they're dropped. The S2 missions are coming out next week, so maybe they drop boards.

Dagger_32
Mar 2, 2007, 11:47 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=22770

According to the announcent about the todays update, new 10* and 11* boards will start dropping. Will there be any new S Rank weapons/armor? Thanks for any info.

So far the news weapons/armor are:
[B] Blackbull, S rank rifle that drops from Dulk Falkis S on the new HIVE mission.

amtalx
Mar 2, 2007, 12:08 PM
AH! The Blackbull is out. Now I know what ill be doing for the next....well, ever.

ACH
Mar 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
Oh my, 62 MP for S Rank on Rouges' Shortcut S. Too bad nobody plays it =

Krans
Mar 2, 2007, 08:57 PM
So the update sounds nice but i haven't even gone on since last night, been so busy, homework/basketball game/school blah blah. I've got 77 frags and im looking forward to playing maybe tomorrow (playing a poker tourney tonight). I'm a fighgunner so i'm debating whether to get the double saber, twin claw, twin dagger, or twin gun PA first.

I've loved double sabers since PSO and i have one of every element so i was going to get the tornado one but now im leaning towards daggers, i've read the opinions throughout the board but for a fighgunner anyone have any suggestions? I use double saber and daggers the most, but like using claws but they dont hit everything as much, guns i use a lot but less in bruce and stuff.

GutsGO
Mar 3, 2007, 12:03 AM
Doing Rogue's Shortcut just before I noticed that you can now switch your goggles on and off while in First Person Mode by hitting the Switch Hand Command....anyone else notice this?

I read on the Official Forums that someone tried doing this without the Goggles even in the Action Palate, and it works. Supposedly this was part of a Jp version fix and we got it also. (This really makes using the goggles easier, they don't get equipped by accident when you're switching back and forth to weps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GutsGO on 2007-03-02 21:09 ]</font>

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 12:13 AM
On 2007-03-02 21:03, GutsGO wrote:
Doing Rogue's Shortcut just before I noticed that you can now switch your goggles on and off while in First Person Mode by hitting the Switch Hand Command....anyone else notice this?

I read on the Official Forums that someone tried doing this without the Goggles even in the Action Palate, and it works. Supposedly this was part of a Jp version fix and we got it also. (This really makes using the goggles easier, they don't get equipped by accident when you're switching back and forth to weps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GutsGO on 2007-03-02 21:09 ]</font>

Do you hear that? It's the sound of every muscle in my body collapsing in shame after doing so much work I didn't have to do. You have my eternal gratitude, whatever your name is.