PDA

View Full Version : Dalk Fakis?

Mistle22
Mar 2, 2007, 08:27 AM
Just versed Dulk Fakis on C really quick because I wanted to go to bed. Although I found it a huge let down...

Is there anything on the higher ranks that changes the boss in any way? Like second and third forms? Different moves?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mistle22 on 2007-03-02 05:37 ]</font>

Maridia
Mar 2, 2007, 08:50 AM
Which fights are there?

In story mode there was the first form which was on the little platform and you attacked his face, then he changed to the giant flying around in space one. Did you just fight the in space one? That's kinda lame.

Frankly, offline he was a freaking joke, but I was overleveled. I can see how his patterns would be easy to get. I mean, look at Dark Falz on PSO. He was really easy if you were careful.

THERAPIST
Mar 2, 2007, 09:03 AM
On 2007-03-02 05:27, Mistle22 wrote:
Just versed Dulk Fakis on C really quick because I wanted to go to bed. Although I found it a huge let down...

Is there anything on the higher ranks that changes the boss in any way? Like second and third forms? Different moves?

Killed him on B ... he stayed on the platform until he died.

Howard_Moon
Mar 2, 2007, 09:08 AM
no change on A either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Turambar
Mar 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
I guess from what as been said the second form is S rank only.

Ronin1of47
Mar 2, 2007, 11:19 AM
i really wanted to go into a c rank hive mission and just own Dulk Fakis with just my PM. sorta make me feel all badass but i guess i cant, i cant even do the s rank yet and ill be damned if i solo that with any dolls.

Aaron777
Mar 2, 2007, 12:28 PM
So just beat him on S and holy crap is his 2nd form hard...or at least it was for me. 78 mp for S too and loads of exp!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaron777 on 2007-03-02 09:39 ]</font>

Melora
Mar 2, 2007, 12:56 PM
He is really hard on S. We all spent loads on scapes during the mission and boss. But then we ran out and ended up with 9 deaths x_x

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 2, 2007, 01:11 PM
Got S rank but wow. He's such a fun boss. It feels so angelic when you're fighting him. His slow movements lets you capture how huge and scare he is XD.

amtalx
Mar 2, 2007, 01:16 PM
Grrr, waiting to get off from work to start farming for the Blackbull.

Micro
Mar 2, 2007, 01:23 PM
Just finished a S run with a 5 person team and boy is he HELL lol 78MP and around 35k exp was pretty good though, love the meteor crash attack xD

GunnerGoddess
Mar 2, 2007, 01:25 PM
glad to hear someone loved meteor crash cause it sure hurt >.> almost all hp gone in one shot and a left over burn effect ;_;

Fyrin
Mar 2, 2007, 01:31 PM
Its a gud thing one can't die from burn effect >.>

Kabuto
Mar 2, 2007, 01:33 PM
just beat him in C XD, wanting to check him and man he is one annoying boss, but its actully pretty fun!!! XD

PJ
Mar 2, 2007, 03:08 PM
I just did the mission with them boss in it, B Rank, level 49 Fortegunner and level 37 Fortefighter.

Holy FUCK that was some fun stuff. The whole area was so long and painful though (I don't understand the logic behind making Gaozorans have high defense, AND high HP, AND they hurt a CRAPLOAD. I just mean how they HAVE to be the hardest enemy in the stage by such a large gap...), once we got to him, I couldn't afford more mates, I had 5 mates and 5 trimates.

Upon entering the battle, the music was just amazing, and the setting too. And considering we were doing B Rank, he was HARD. Hard and FUN. When I ran out of mates, he just had to keep reviving me until he died XD This was easily the most fun boss in all of the PSUness.

Akaimizu
Mar 2, 2007, 03:11 PM
Heh. The Meteor Crash. The move I usually mention by saying the Boss just went Disgaea on you. I keep thinking someone at SEGA was saying, "Here's to you Laharl!" when they tested that attack.

Tulio07
Mar 2, 2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, on S ... all 6 of us died ... but then again a few people thought it would be not worth their time to restock on mats and scapes before we fought him.

BUT ... if you die on his second form, when you re-enter, you go straight back to the second form. You do not have to repeat the first one.

hans4
Mar 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
god PSU's online cant be over that quickly can it????????this is the final boss there going to make untill the expansion????

February
Mar 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
Final boss yes, but there are more things still being added like the team missions and SS Rank

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
It felt great to kill him HUH?!~? >..>;;

hans4
Mar 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
what a rip off......

RonzeruALPHA
Mar 2, 2007, 06:39 PM
http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/whine.jpg

EphekZ
Mar 2, 2007, 06:41 PM
um. not really.

DonRoyale
Mar 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-03-02 15:39, RonzeruALPHA wrote:
http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/whine.jpg

No kidding.

You people forget the expansion already? Geez. >.>

Dya
Mar 2, 2007, 06:42 PM
The final boss WTF. What about all those potential places at like the waterfall an the oasis an such. Or are those gonna be for the expansion?

DurakkenX
Mar 2, 2007, 06:46 PM
morons v.v

it's the final boss in the story mode game, but it doesn't mean it is the final boss to be released in the online game...there is no final boss in an online game...only the more powerful one >.>

Retehi
Mar 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah it's the last boss, once you kill him for the first time, your PC/PS2/360 explodes, sending flaming shrapnel toward your face, rendering your blind and deaf. Congrats, you beat online mode.

Dya
Mar 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
Ok btw does anyone know when this expansion is coming out or by chance what is gonna be on it???

Retehi
Mar 2, 2007, 06:51 PM
The ear shattering screeching noise that'll omit from the explosion, for no absolute reason.

Dya
Mar 2, 2007, 06:51 PM
YAY I want to be blind an deaf... wait how does flaming shrapnel make you go deaf... o_O ??

Dya
Mar 2, 2007, 06:54 PM
lol ohhh alright that explains it then... ok well damn then i need to hurry up an beat the LAST boss...

Aaron777
Mar 2, 2007, 07:09 PM
Dya, you do know that oasis and waterfall are already out right?

Puppet_Papaya
Mar 2, 2007, 07:59 PM
This was easily the most fun boss in all of the PSUness.
I'm pretty sure it was actually the lamest. Easily. You stand, you hit him, he throws his arms at you ocassionaly, maybe a lazer beam or two, then he dies. LAME. He dosn't even move for Christ's sake.

I figure It'll be better with the second form, but on S rank? Why not at least on A?

Turambar
Mar 2, 2007, 09:52 PM
Same reason why frags are S ranks only, and not for A ranks as well. Its just one of the many perks of S ranks.

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2007, 09:59 PM
His final form was really BA, i loved the meteor attack the first time he used it i was like "HOLY CRAP! THAT'S GONNA' DO A LOT OF DAMAGE!"
XD, when the second form appeared I felt a wave of nastalgia, and "Cry For IDOLA The Holy" played in my head ^___^

CelestialBlade
Mar 2, 2007, 10:08 PM
I can't wait till I can run that mission on S-rank, his second form sounds pretty epic. Wonder if he's as hard as he can be in the original Phantasy Star games....

By the way, about this "final boss" stuff, if you read the mission description you'll notice it says "a Dulk Fakis," suggesting that it can occur more than once. I'm positive there's more to come.

PMB960
Mar 2, 2007, 10:14 PM
He was kind of annoying to solo on C as a fortetecher even at level 54. He could do 250+ damage (Using Te-senba) with his arms which was very annoying. Plus the fact that half the techs I used hit the end of the ramp for no reason instead of him. But w/e I and sure it would be much easier with another person or atleast using my fortefighter or fortegunner.

Proff
Mar 2, 2007, 10:39 PM
Are we ever going to get that other Magashi boss online? The one that's like Magashi crossed with a Grinna Bete.

omegapirate2k
Mar 2, 2007, 11:05 PM
Today I beat Dulk Fakis with a party on S. It was really sweet, he has far too many moves though.

A2K
Mar 3, 2007, 03:39 AM
On 2007-03-02 19:08, Typheros wrote:
I can't wait till I can run that mission on S-rank, his second form sounds pretty epic. Wonder if he's as hard as he can be in the original Phantasy Star games....

By the way, about this "final boss" stuff, if you read the mission description you'll notice it says "a Dulk Fakis," suggesting that it can occur more than once. I'm positive there's more to come.

It's happened twice before already.