PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME OUT GUYS!!!

seshimaru
Mar 2, 2007, 07:09 PM
guys i love CASTs but people tell me they dont make good hunters, is this true or can my cast hunter totaly pwn faces?

Aaron777
Mar 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
I have one, they rock, make a choice.

seshimaru
Mar 2, 2007, 07:11 PM
yeah but will a beast hunter out dmg me most of the time?

RonzeruALPHA
Mar 2, 2007, 07:12 PM
Yes, you will get out damaged all the time, and be made of fail. Go newmen hunter instead.

DLShAdOw
Mar 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
yes, but as a cast hunter you should hit more than beast hunters because YOU have higher ATA.

HOLY CRAP HE JUST TRIPLE POSTED /me rofls

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-03-02 16:15 ]</font>

seshimaru
Mar 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
cmon man im a noob in need of some help :_:

EphekZ
Mar 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
who cares if some beast does more damage than you, the fact is you still can do dmg. it's not like you just do 1 damage while a beast does over 9000(lol). it's all preference, just be what you like to play.

Mattardo
Mar 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
Are you trying cast because you like the idea of being a cast? Then go for it! If you want to be a boring beat hunter simply for the damage, then be a beast...like all the other popular kids. God knows, you'll be living with your character for a long time. Might as well pick a character you like.

DonRoyale
Mar 2, 2007, 07:17 PM
lol, triple post.

You will do fine as a CAST HU. Good ATP and incredible ATA. Just watch that MST and wear appropriate armor/units.

seshimaru
Mar 2, 2007, 07:25 PM
ummmm lol whats ATA and MST? =p my nobbishness overpowers me!!

Otis_Kat
Mar 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
ATA= Accuracy

MST= Defense against technics

Casts have lower atp(physical attack power) and don't get the race bonus for the class(like beast does), but they still have the second highest atp and hp and highest ata and dfp(Physical Defense. But I think with the class bonus, beast gets around the same amount*correct if wrong*)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-03-02 16:36 ]</font>

natewifi
Mar 2, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-03-02 16:12, RonzeruALPHA wrote:
Yes, you will get out damaged all the time, and be made of fail. Go newmen hunter instead.

Stfu, stop trying to trick/confuse him. CAST have high ATA, they will hit more than a beast would, but beast take the highest amount of physical damage out of all classes. Newman hunters are the weakest type of hunter in the game, dont listen to ALPHA.

DonRoyale
Mar 2, 2007, 07:45 PM
Otis, Beast DFP beats CAST DFP all the time, regardless of stats.

But yeah, you've just gotta avoid those techs.

Tengoku
Mar 2, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-03-02 16:09, seshimaru wrote:
guys i love CASTs but people tell me they dont make good hunters, is this true or can my cast hunter totaly pwn faces?
CASTs may not make the best hunters, number-wise, but the difference between a good race/ class and a bad race/ class combo is determined merely by the skill of the player. No matter what class or race you choose, you're going to suck until you get the hang of the game. Everybody here was in your shoes at one time, everybody here sucked, and everybody got better as they learned, no matter what class or race they chose.

Find what you like, play it, and enjoy it. It's not a race or a contest. It is merely a game to have fun with. If you're not having fun you truly have lost the game.

If all you care about is numbers, go play with a calculator. I hear they're chock full of numbers.

DurakkenX
Mar 2, 2007, 07:47 PM
here is my help to you...

go play the damn game and figure it out yourself...or look up the information where it is already posted v.v there is no need to ask such a question v.v

natewifi
Mar 2, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-03-02 16:47, DurakkenX wrote:
here is my help to you...

go play the damn game and figure it out yourself...or look up the information where it is already posted v.v there is no need to ask such a question v.v

Is today, be an asshole day? or like what did I miss something or...

DurakkenX
Mar 2, 2007, 07:55 PM
no this is be annoyed by stupid question day ^.^ Ppl need to go play the game before asking questions. People who play games and then look at guides the entire time or just do what others say might as well not even play.

natewifi
Mar 2, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-03-02 16:55, DurakkenX wrote:
no this is be annoyed by stupid question day ^.^ Ppl need to go play the game before asking questions. People who play games and then look at guides the entire time or just do what others say might as well not even play.

Thats whack...