PDA

View Full Version : expansion implications >.>

DurakkenX
Mar 3, 2007, 02:04 AM
With the expansion coming and us already knowing that the max lvl of creature goes beyond 100 one must assume that the max lvl cap is once again set at 200 or at least above 100.

Also since there are 3 new weapon types coming and 5 slots available one might also look for 2 unknown types, one of which so far has not made any showing yet is the katana, but i doubt that we will see that given where the extra slots are, but who know slicer could have been reclassified as a ranger weapon and whip could be a force weapon which would leave room for 1 extra ranger weapon and 1 extra hunter weapon.

anyone see any other implications that the expansion makes, but isn't expressed.

omegapirate2k
Mar 3, 2007, 02:07 AM
I assume they're going to have the level cap at 200 in the end.

And they may have other expansions in the future.

pineapple
Mar 3, 2007, 02:17 AM
Why would there be a katana weapon class? They're just two handed swords.

Asuri
Mar 3, 2007, 02:19 AM
my guess is, perhaps maybe, Numchucks lol

DurakkenX
Mar 3, 2007, 02:37 AM
pineapple...in PSO ep1&2 metal bladed sabers came into being and had a different animation than sabers, It is possible they do that again.

drakkula
Mar 3, 2007, 03:58 AM
n expert lvl up to 20 I'd say.....what about the PAs? higher lvls or just new ones?

Kimil
Mar 3, 2007, 04:01 AM
On 2007-03-03 00:58, drakkula wrote:
n expert lvl up to 20 I'd say.....what about the PAs? higher lvls or just new ones?

Master Class, As far as I heard, is being released... what ever that means :/

And PAs?

You know what I was kinda thinking would be cool? PA disks as rare drops... This would be awesome!

AC9breaker
Mar 3, 2007, 04:06 AM
On 2007-03-02 23:19, Asuri wrote:

swordchucks yo.

I'm willing to bet the farm, that Slicers will be Ranger type, Mags will be force type and whips Hunter type. I doubt new classes will be released but I do think Job levels will be increased.

drakkula
Mar 3, 2007, 04:06 AM
master class? it must be like...force-fortecher-masterclass(whatever will be called)....

EphekZ
Mar 3, 2007, 04:26 AM
On 2007-03-03 01:06, AC9breaker wrote:

On 2007-03-02 23:19, Asuri wrote:

swordchucks yo.

I'm willing to bet the farm, that Slicers will be Ranger type, Mags will be force type and whips Hunter type. I doubt new classes will be released but I do think Job levels will be increased.

you got the whip and mag part right, but slicer is right handed. iirc no guns are right handed, and if they're anything like PSO you need movement to attack which with guns you don't need.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 04:35 AM
I really hope slicers aren't ranger weapons. They're a staple hunter type weapon, it'd be a shame to change that...
Though really, all other practical applications with it are kind of useless. It's mainhanded, meaning it can't be used with blades. It's ranged, meaning that if you use it with guns you'll be down a defense when the enemy gets close. I just don't see how it'd be useful.
Of course, because I'm looking down on it now, it's going to be the most amazing weapon to grace Gurhal with its presence. I really am interested in seeing how it'll be implemented.

Miyoko
Mar 3, 2007, 08:46 AM
I hope they ARE ranger type weapons, 'cause god I freakin' love slicers... ;p

Sychosis
Mar 3, 2007, 08:50 AM
On 2007-03-03 01:26, EphekZ wrote:
you got the whip and mag part right, but slicer is right handed. iirc no guns are right handed, and if they're anything like PSO you need movement to attack which with guns you don't need.

Note that no caster weapon was left handed before Madoogs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-03-03 05:51 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Mar 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
well if you look at the way the weapons are laid out with weapons

HUNTER weapons
sword knuckles knuckles doublesaber
axe twinsabers twindaggers twinclaws
saber dagger claw BLANK

RANGER weapons
rifle canon bow grenadelaubcher
laser twinhandguns BLANK BLANK
handgun crossbow card machinegun

FORCE weapons
staff rod BLANK BLANK

and go with what we know and some speculation you can see that there are 2 more ranger type weapons left to be released at the very least and madoog is force weapon. Everything that launches photons is considered a ranger weapon...notice card which is a force weapon is considered a ranger weapon >.> With the unknown properties of whip still it is more likely it is a hunter weapon, but i wouldn't bet against it being considered a force or ranger weapon. but with that the new expansion weapon sets will prolly look like this...

HUNTER weapons
sword knuckles knuckles doublesaber
axe twinsabers twindaggers twinclaws
saber dagger claw whip

RANGER weapons
rifle canon bow grenadelaubcher
laser twinhandguns slicer BLANK
handgun crossbow card machinegun

FORCE weapons
staff rod madoog BLANK

and that leaves 2 slots open with 1 type definately still missing. So if we consider this there are at least 4 weapon classes not in the game so far if whip is not a ranger weapon which is the most unlikely for it to be.