PDA

View Full Version : I will get it! >0< (Carriguine-Rucar)

Datearian
Mar 3, 2007, 02:30 AM
If anyone out there has one...please, I'll
give you whatever I can for it.
I'm on the PC/PS2 servers, just post your offers.
Or if anyone can offer suggestions on the best
way to get a Rucar myself (excluding buying it),
that'd be appreciated as well. ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Datearian on 2007-03-02 23:48 ]</font>

magenta
Mar 3, 2007, 06:18 AM
DONT BUY HAX rucar
chances are all the ones currently out there were made non legitimately (i.e. mass duped boards and mass duped synthed materials)

there are still a lot of uncertainty as to what quest it drops. and its speculated that although the board is out, the monster that drops it (lv 90 carriguine) is not around yet.

there are no pictures of board being dropped and received (not EU/US anyway).

best thing to do, forget about rucar, crea double halarod, and other 10* weapons. 10* s-ranks are THE LOWEST of the s-ranks - plus - they have been all mass duped. Also theyre not much better than the much easier to get 9* weapons, and in some cases worst.

wait for 11*+ wep/boards to come out (not long now), much more chance of them being legit due to the item sweep/patch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-03-03 03:21 ]</font>

Datearian
Mar 3, 2007, 02:57 PM
Maaan, my hope was just shattered. XD
I have terrible patiences but thanks, I'd rather not get banned for having a hacked rucar.
I can't wait till like, a year from now, when we'll have a nice drop chart and what not like
the one for PSO.

darkfalz16
Mar 3, 2007, 03:48 PM
just get a 50% nightwalker thats stronger than most rucars u will see anyways

magenta
Mar 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-03-03 11:57, Datearian wrote:
Maaan, my hope was just shattered. XD
I have terrible patiences but thanks, I'd rather not get banned for having a hacked rucar.
I can't wait till like, a year from now, when we'll have a nice drop chart and what not like
the one for PSO.

you wont get banned for having rucar to be honest. but youd waste far more precious items (that you couldve worked hard for) for what is basically a script conjured (haxed) item.

and if it did come out, the chances of finding the board and synth materials are currently so unbelievably low.

much better chance in successfully synthing a nightwalker with 30%-50% element.. and even a 30% nightwalker will outdo a rucar.