PDA

View Full Version : Party question

RedBoxHunter
Mar 3, 2007, 04:27 PM
Once again I have a question that will help me determine if I want to pay to play PSU online.

A thing I loved about PSO is that it was just pick up and play. You could join any game, and any four people around your level could have fun regardless of class and such.

I play other MMOs like FFXI, and in those kinds of games groups are more rigid. The level gap has to be very small and a party cannot function well if you don't have a certain number of damage dealers, a healer etc.

What is PSU like in regards to parties?

Eliash
Mar 3, 2007, 04:29 PM
PSU is very flexible. Although the right party will yield much better results than a badly put together party, both can still work. The only place where you would need to have a 'force' is maybe Bruce, unless you bring Star Atomizers.

In short, play a class you want to play.

hans4
Mar 3, 2007, 06:37 PM
dude they were right when its for the hard core gamer and also not for the hardcore gamer u can play alot and have fun and u can play from time to time and still have a great time!

RedX
Mar 3, 2007, 06:47 PM
Really it doesn't matter your level. If your good enough level to do a mission most likely you will have a good time doing it, no matter what levelsClasses are in your party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-03-03 15:47 ]</font>