PDA

View Full Version : CYOA Section 10 finally up. I know the riddle was bad >_>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 3, 2007, 05:04 PM
Section 1

You wake up and are not sure where you are. Your vision is blurred and you attempt to make out your surroundings.

You are. . .

A: Leaning on the bar counter, with a huge hangover.
B: In an alley, surrounded by garbage and empty GOD bottles.
C: Being dragged accross the floor by a bouncer.
D: On your couch looking at your disaster of an apartment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-22 19:23 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Mar 3, 2007, 05:50 PM
C, and what an epic start, try not to write so much next time.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 3, 2007, 06:09 PM
Hey, it needs to start somewhere. Since the enviorment is "FKL," there are a lot of places you can end up. Once this is decided, well, the story will go on >.>

VanHalen
Mar 3, 2007, 07:41 PM
A

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 3, 2007, 09:01 PM
B for bum and burden to society!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 01:02 AM
And bump(uru).

PhotonDrop
Mar 4, 2007, 01:45 AM
B for Badass

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 02:39 AM
Section 2

You think to yourself Man, I must've got hammered. . . What the Hell was I doing anyways? As you slide back into full conciousness, you begin to take in your current surroundings. It's dark, the air has an almost salty taste to it and most of the garbage around you is composed of fish, lost causes, and spam. By use of logical deduction, you're in an alley, near an FKL-ite dockside restaurant, and it's past 9P.M. Not bad counting the fact you started drinking at 7P.M. at the pub in Off Topic. . . It's a wonder how you got past the boarder patrol, Shligger with his Yamatos and all, you'd surely have encountered some trouble.

But, come to think of it, what's wrong with luck, amirite? You think to yourself. You stand up and begin thinking about what you were doing [besides drinking at the pub] beforehand but are interupted by the shot of a flintlock pistol.

You makeout the shadowed figure. He's about 6 feet tall, he's wearing tattered cloths, he has a bandana, and also holds a buccaneer. Mutha fuckin' pirates. Through a thick accent, you decipher what the pirate is saying.

"Arhg! Where be me cave meats? Have yee my caves meats?" You reply: "What the Hell are cave me---" Another shot cuts you off. You gotta stop this pirate.

You decide to. . .

A: Freak out and grab the nearest item like the crazy dude you are. Who needs a backup plan?
B: Pull out the masculine broadsword off your back, what alliance could you defend without it and your suit of armor?
C: Seduce your assailant with your vuluptuous body. . . And your newman ears, everyone loves those pointy ears.

INVENTORY:
N/A

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-04 10:48 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 04:08 AM
A

Crazy dude - there are no other options, sorry cat test-tube chix.

Katrina
Mar 4, 2007, 04:17 AM
B-C combo

A wink and a smile followed by a swift kick to the nuts.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 04:22 AM
You get one ;(

I'm taking that as "C" unless stated otherwise >.>

VanHalen
Mar 4, 2007, 04:31 AM
C

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 01:28 PM
We need at least 2 more votes >_>

Hrigg
Mar 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
C

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 02:36 PM
Section 3

"So where be me cave meats? I'za shoot yee if you don't tell me where me cave meats are!"

You begin to walk forward, avoiding eye contact, and twirling your hair around you ear. You reach the pirate and pierce him with a alluring gaze. Everyone knows a HUnewearl's outfit wasn't designed for combat alone. . . "Aw, I wish I had some cave meats for you. . . But, I might have something else. Think of it as a. . . Little gift, from me to you."

The pirate drops his weapons asyou grasp his head and gently pull it towards your own. You can feel his hands now on your back and note how they are going a bit lower then you'd like. You continue to gaze into his eyes, which can't look away.

Just as your lips are about to touch, your eyes twinkle. Your assailant's pupils shrink and blood begins to pour from his mouth. You step back, allowing his body to fall to the ground, still twitching from the electric shock.

You kneel down and kiss him on the cheek. "Consider it a gift, matey." A quick search on the ground and in his pockets gives you an empty flintlock pistol, a Buccaneer, and a torn slip of paper. You check the slip and it reads:

Clue 1/3 to get cave meats

Cave meats are surrouned by _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

Clue 2/3 to get cave meats

*Slip ends*

"What the Hell? Not sure why a pirate would try to get cave meats from someone like me. . . I don't think anyone knows where you get them. And this slip isn't even complete. . . But it is a hint so I might as well try."

You gotta find those cave meats so you decide to. . .

A: Go to the nearest pub, you always get inspiration there.
B: Search the dockside. . . The clues gotta be nearby

INVENTORY:
Mewi/loli/hawt-ness, zonde, empty flintlock pistol, buccaneer, torn clue 1/3

VanHalen
Mar 4, 2007, 03:06 PM
equip buccaneer and learn zonde and go to B

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 03:08 PM
So that's a vote for B >.>;

I spoil you guys with all these choices.

geewj
Mar 4, 2007, 03:26 PM
On 2007-03-03 14:04, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
You wake up and are not sure where you are. Your vision is blurred and you attempt to make out your surroundings.

Is it too late to make-out with my surroundings?

PhotonDrop
Mar 4, 2007, 03:28 PM
B for Boat

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
B for bad choice to put cats near water.

Leviathan
Mar 4, 2007, 05:27 PM
/b/
then meet up with some crazy characters in the pub. =]

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 06:42 PM
B

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
Does this mean continue >.>;

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 09:35 PM
You did the first one off of two votes majority, the second off of 3, you got 5 this time - almost enough for two more choices!

Don't make me get the joker pic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-04 18:36 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 09:35 PM
no shlig, we're just to exercise our rights as FKL citizens.

Emrald
Mar 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
HELLO! PICK A! A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

BAR FIGHT

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 09:43 PM
5 B
1 A

& a Shligga what writing the story as we speak?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 09:53 PM
Yes, prepare for double posting madness if you don't post after this >:D

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:28 PM
Section 4

"That second clue must be somewhere on this dock. . . This tear is new from the looks of it." Knowing you are one third closer to getting a hold of some cave meats then you were at any other time in your life, you search with enthusiasm. This effect wears off after about 30 minutes of dockside searching. "I should get a drink, that's always good for inspiration.

"Nothing like a cold bottle of GOD to get the senses working. . . " Right before the glass can touch your lips a loud crashing noise comes from behind you. You turn around just in time to have a figure clothed in black robes and a mask smashes into you, causing you to drop your bottle of GOD. "What the Hell? You'll regret that. . . "

The ninja jumps forward and chases a pirate out the door, who is most likely the culprit--- But that's not the important part. You're getting that ninja for spilling your drink. Nobody gets away with that.

The people on the dockside must've had a strange site to see. An old pirate running from a ninja who is being [unknowingly] chased by what appears to be a newman prostitute.

"Give me back that slip of paper or you will perish by the hands of the Mi-shi-shima Onak-iki-oka Alliance!"

"Arhg! You'll never get this here slip for as long as I breathe!"

"Do you realize who's drink you spilled?"

I gotta get that ninja but I'll have to stop that pirate first. You shoot a bolt of zonde at a nearby garbage can, causing it to tip and spill in the pirate's running path. He promptly slips and falls and the ninja stops to get the slip. This is your chance to get that sunuvabich back for spilling your drink.

Sunuvabichninja is going down, you decide to. . .

A: Lure him in with your mewi/loli/hawt "ninja skills."
B: Go ape-shit on his ass.
C: Follow him and see wear he is heading.
D: Let him go (inorite)?

VanHalen
Mar 4, 2007, 10:31 PM
B

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:33 PM
Slow DOWN Van! I'd think you were some speedy guitarists if you posted so fast!

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 10:37 PM
C

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 10:39 PM
D for Dat wear is the wrong where. (Then get the Pirate and question him about sailing&what that slip even was. Why waste time chasing a ninja with funny money/toiletpaper if you don't even know what it is? And after the Pirate is already downed?)
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-04 19:41 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
A

VanHalen
On 2007-03-04 19:33, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Slow DOWN Van! I'd think you were some speedy guitarists if you posted so fast!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I thought this was here for awhile

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:45 PM
On 2007-03-04 19:39, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
D for Dat wear is the wrong where. (Then get the Pirate and question him about sailing&what that slip even was. Why waste time chasing a ninja with funny money/toiletpaper if you don't even know what it is? And after the Pirate is already downed?)
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-04 19:41 ]</font>

The ninja spilled your GOD. The pirate was a distraction for the ninja.

UnderscoreX
Mar 4, 2007, 10:45 PM
As much as I want B, C seems to have mroe potential.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-03-04 19:45, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
The ninja spilled your GOD. The pirate was a distraction for the ninja.

The pirate dropped a slip, the ninja took it and ran away, I'd like to question the pirate to find out what the slip is for before I'd go and chase 'em.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

=._.=

On 2007-03-04 19:46, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Haya did you seriously choose D or is that a joke?

I chose D and added stuff. No joke, jerk. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-04 19:48 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
Haya did you seriously choose D or is that a joke?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:48 PM
You're getting back at the ninja >_>;

And the ninja is kneeling beside the pirate getting the slip. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 10:50 PM
AHAZ I has the discko

I figured the ninja had already run off, those are fast buggers. He'd probably be gone by the time you'd run up to em since he got his magic slip?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:53 PM
From now on, the first choice to get three votes is the winner unless I choose otherwise.

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 10:57 PM
Just like the democracy we have today in the US.
Our votes count, unless someone doesn't agree with them.
OH, U.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 11:15 PM
Or the votes are worth "credits" yeah lets go with credits.

I vote my vote is worth .5 a state since I didn't read well this time around.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 11:29 PM
Haya, what are you voting for then >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 11:33 PM
D for DDD son.

and the DA-LLIANCE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-04 20:49 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Mar 4, 2007, 11:36 PM
C, follow the ninja.
Edit: Misread

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-03-04 20:41 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 11:42 PM
Follow him and see wear he is heading.

D for dude, how can you follow said ninja when he is just kneeling and picking up a slip. I guess that's where I thought it was implied that he's already on his way outta them there docks. But I guess you could then write you're waiting for him to leave then you follow him.

/drops it now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 11:44 PM
or nao!

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 11:44 PM
Expect the next section tomarrow or later >_>;

astuarlen
Mar 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2007, 11:55 PM
On 2007-03-04 20:46, astuarlen wrote:
D

Mahatma would be pleased by the show of non violence.

Emrald
Mar 5, 2007, 03:11 PM
D! I wana kick the pirate's ass! Cause Ninjas are so awesome!

Moo2u
Mar 5, 2007, 03:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2007, 03:44 PM
D got 3 votes, C got 3 votes - first.

Where is Shiggles?
> BERNIE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-05 12:45 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 5, 2007, 06:19 PM
Looks like C. . . Don't expect it today. Unless someone can make me a sig[/bribe]

Leviathan
Mar 5, 2007, 07:22 PM
i could make you a sig but it would be of low-quality

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 5, 2007, 10:32 PM
For the Hell of it, I'd figure out that first Clue. . . It'll help later on in the story.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 6, 2007, 09:24 PM
Section 5

Now that I've caught up with him I should be able to go fuckin' crazy on his ass. Just before you enter your dash, you catch a glimpse of the slip of paper. the top of it is torn and reads "Cave meast sit in a---" but that's all you catch. Maybe I should hold off. . . I can follow him wherever he may be going. He might have the third clue back where he's heading. Just before you leave, you check the pirates pockets and retrieve a few rounds for your pistol.

What's another hour to wait for such sweet revenge, aye? The ninja isn't jumping anymore and his walk shows his guard is down. It's hard, but you restrain yourself from pouncing on him. You keep twisting and turning and worming through the entire dockside until the ninja stops at a rather ominous door. . . It's a rather wooden door with a small slit in the top. The ninja walks up and knocks, causing the slit to open revealing a pair of dim eyes. What could this be? You think to yourself as you hold your hand up to your ear in the shadows.

"What's the code?"

"Chunky Monkey."

"Welcome back fellow Mi-shi-shima Onak-iki-oka member."

You hear them mumble something else but you can't make it out. The door opens and the sunuvabich ninja slips into the blackness behind the door. You wait for the door to close, walk up, and knock.

"What's the code?"

"Chunky Monkey."

The door opens and you quickly step in.

"Welcome back fellow Mi-shi-shima Onak-iki-oka mem--- Who the Hell are---?"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence before you cover his mouth. The guard only squirms for a second until he tips over with blood dripping from his mouth. You look at the side of the door and spot a bucket of water which you use to clean your hands. . . Oddly convenient by your standards. You check the guard for anything useful and find a shuriken and a Mushashi and a smoke bomb. (Forgot to include, could've sworn I put this in).

For a secret hideout, you'd think it would be much classier. For some reason, the place seems awfully comfortable. . . The walls are composed of stone and are adorned with torches held to the wall by functional wooden pegs. The floor is all carpeted with a strange red design, similar to something you'd find on Neudaiz.

After a minute or so of walking, you reach a rather commodious, circular room. A gigantic candle lit chandelier sits in the center and small stones are evenly spaced around the outer edges of the room. A ninja sits on every stone, legs folded with clasped hands, and a man dressed in a long red robe along with golden samurai shoulder pads, a breast plate, and an elaborate helmet. He is holding up the slip of paper with clue two on it and is congratulating the sunuvabich ninja who found it. . . From what you can tell at least.

Time for revenge--- or is it? You decide to. . .

A: Drop the chandelier with your flintlock pistol and take the remaining ninjas on.
B: Dash in screaming, Buccaneer out, at the sunuvabich ninja who spilled your drink.
C: Call out and use your mewi/loli/hawt-ness to "persuade" the ninjas.
D: Lay the smoke bomb, grab the slip, kill the sunuvabich ninja, and RUN.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-06 19:55 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
D

PhotonDrop
Mar 6, 2007, 09:31 PM
Damn, this is the part of the book where I'd pick D and it'd say "They're ninja's, smoke doesn't seem to phase them as several shuriken and kunai lodge into your back. What were you thinking? The End."

Decisions decisions... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

ah the hell with it, D.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 6, 2007, 09:33 PM
The ninja could also take your gun and upgrade from bad to badass. You know?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 6, 2007, 09:40 PM
Oh, by the way, Dizzy is writing the next section (6).

DizzyDi
Mar 6, 2007, 09:49 PM
/thumbs^

Be prepared for epicness, no matter what choice is made.

Ninja_Gun
Mar 6, 2007, 10:07 PM
A

Hrigg
Mar 6, 2007, 10:20 PM
D

VanHalen
Mar 6, 2007, 10:43 PM
B

astuarlen
Mar 6, 2007, 10:50 PM
D, although The Hrigg already made my vote superfluous.

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 12:02 AM
Section 6

D

You intake your surroundings for a few seconds, counting the enemies, assessing their power, anything and everything that could help or hinder you in killing that sonuvabitch ninja and getting that slip.
After what seems like an eternity of 5 seconds you dig your hand into your pocket, feeling on the small, smooth, cold smoke bomb. You take a few deep breaths, steel your nerves, close your eyes, saying a quick meditation, and then you take one giant step forward and charge into the middle of the room.
You take a giant leap, gaining massive air. At the peak of your jump you take out your smoke bomb, tossing it into the middle of the room.
As you and the smoke bomb descend, time seems to slow down for you. You look around at the faces of your bewildered enemies, the horror in each individual's eyes as the smoke bomb impacts with the ground and detonates, sending out a deep dark cloud of blinding gas that spreads out like a tree's roots spreads into the soft soil.
As you near the ground you take out your Musashi, readying it to sink its blade into the back of the blinded sonuvabitch.
You grip tighter around the hilt of the blade, but you a soft fizz as your feet hit the ground - not the sound of a photon blade sinking into skin, but the sound of a photon blade hitting metal.
The dense smoke makes it hard to see whats going on so you simply react on instinct and send a heeled boot out to your enemy.
A satisfying "oomph" is heard and then tension from your blade is lifted.
Your mind starts to race, this plan didn't go exactly as you hoped it would, time to make an exit and go back to the drawing board.
You turn around and dash back to where you came. Looking behind you, you see the ninja pack right on your heels, and they seem to be catching up. You blindly fire a few bullets behind you, not even checking to see if any of them found a mark. You slice open the exit with your musashi, hoping to find freedom, but fate works in mysterious ways and you are greeted to a mob of angry pirates.
You stop in your tracks and look behind you, a mob of equally angry ninjas.
Pirates versus Ninjas, and a Newearl in skimpy clothing stuck in the middle. Somewhere a nerd is writing a fanfic about this, but you...you're thinking,

OH SHI-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A) Make a mad dash through the mob of pirates, hoping to escape
B) Use this situation to your advantage and make the two mobs fight each other
C) Try to seduce them...again.
D) Go Kamikaze and kill all those bastards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-03-06 21:30 ]</font>

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 12:12 AM
B what's better than making two mobs fight(though in the fanfic I come in and defeat everyone with a Gigush+40 and the newearl falls in love with me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 12:22 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 12:52 AM
doublepost

Shlig ur next, nite.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 12:55 AM
D, as in you die trying - game over, new character create!

PhotonDrop
Mar 7, 2007, 12:57 AM
B

astuarlen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:51 AM
:B

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 04:04 PM
You guys are so predictable in your choices.
;8

Hrigg
Mar 7, 2007, 07:02 PM
B

Ma_Navu
Mar 7, 2007, 07:19 PM
I'd choose C.

"Cause I'm not a conformist like the rest of you," says the emo-goth kids in South Park.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:21 PM
I chose B before it was cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 7, 2007, 07:31 PM
Section 7

This idea SUCKED! How am I going to get out of this. . . You watch as every ninja strikes a stance and prepares to charge you. The door is blocked by ninjas- Could this be the end? Just before the ninjas attack, an idea strikes you.

"Hey, isn't that the pirate who originally had your clue in the first place?"

One of the ninjas reply, "Is this true?"

Another says, "Yes, he's the one."

The gas valve has just been released. No one moves, everything just freezes. Time could've stopped for all you know. The only give away is both groups stares of hatred. The tension spreads through the air like a thick gas. . . You can almost taste it. Time to light this baby up.

You clench your fist and look at one of the pirates who has his gun held up. Your finger twitches as you launch an incredibly small electric spark. It collides with the pirate's hand and his pistol goes off. Without thinking, you pull yourself to the ground as a torrent of pistol shots, knives, and shurikens fly through the air. Clanging sounds proceed as blades connect along with yells and grunts. Time to ditch.

A quick roll sends you out of the brawl and back into the hideout. You still need the clue. But you do have some time.
You get back to the circular room and freeze, as you see the robed, armored leader is still standing their with the slip. Slowly, you reach into your pocket for your pistol. What the? Where is it? I must've dropped it out front. The only items you have on you are a Mushashi, a ninja star, and a Buccaneer. The leader makes a quick turn in your direction and you almost scream as you go behind the wall. If he attacks first, you're done.

He must be one of the elite if he can command a whole clan. You can't even seduce him, the armor will ground him. But you must get that clue.

You decide to. . .

A: Take out your blades and attack him, you can take him.
B: Go for the chandelier with your ninja star, he won't see it coming.
C: Declare your presence and reason with him. There's no way you could fight him.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 07:35 PM
There isn't even a D this time and we saw B before and my throat hurts and I can't talk well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
Do you even vote at all? >_>;

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:44 PM
C as in before it was Cool

PhotonDrop
Mar 7, 2007, 07:49 PM
B since its apparently important enough to be listed twice

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 7, 2007, 07:55 PM
Well, it was either that or seduce. . . And seduce has had it's turns.

Ma_Navu
Mar 7, 2007, 07:59 PM
Ya know, I always thought it was "Musashi," and not "Mushashi." >__>

Anyhow, I vote A. Epic battles are cool-- and there's a chance someone will just be completely beaten the shit out of in less than 8 seconds, which you never see for some reason.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 7, 2007, 08:04 PM
Shligga please, cut me some slack.

astuarlen
Mar 7, 2007, 08:09 PM
Seafood

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 7, 2007, 08:33 PM
A 1
B 1
C1

You sunk my Battleship![/HAYABUSA]

Yeah, 2 more for one side needed O.o;

astuarlen
Mar 7, 2007, 08:45 PM
I voted C.
ARE YOU TRYING TO DISENFRANCHISE ME?
I'm calling the ACLU.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-03-07 16:40, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Do you even vote at all? >_>;

No thanks, what with these new rules and no more D. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Seems weird to cut from 4 to 3 instead of a 4 to 2. What kind of continuity is that Shiggles?!

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 09:19 PM
I told Shlig to add the "Seduce him" option but he said, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

See what happens when you don't listen to me, Shlig?

All my sections are going to have the "seduce" option. FYI. I like perpetuating stereotypes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-03-07 18:21 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 09:24 PM
Since it is a test tube chicksa instead of a crazy dude you gotta have the seduce option at least available!

DizzyDi
Mar 7, 2007, 09:27 PM
Srsly.

True story.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 09:35 PM
C to get the ball rolling and make it a majority - even if B is probably already written out.

astuarlen
Mar 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-03-07 18:35, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
even if B is probably already written out.

Seems like an even better reason to vote for C.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
The writer favors one over the other does he?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 8, 2007, 12:07 AM
Actually, I simply have decisions put in there to keep things fair. . . Like D: Leave him alone (inorite?) was for fairness sake.

I didn't include seduce because I didn't feel like writing another seduce. . .. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2007, 12:12 AM
D was for "joke choice" that time.

Fair, yeah right eh Shiggles?

DizzyDi
Mar 8, 2007, 11:24 AM
That makes 3 for C.
Expect me to update sometime sometime after 3.

Hrigg
Mar 8, 2007, 12:06 PM
C

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 8, 2007, 05:16 PM
I will write this next one. . . Just gimme some time. It should be done today. No, it will be done today ;D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2007, 05:36 PM
Your mom story will be done today?

True story?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 8, 2007, 09:20 PM
Or maybe not >_>;

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2007, 10:17 PM
CYOA .5 sections/day today + tomorrow (only)!

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 10, 2007, 01:21 AM
Section 8

Just before you charge out to throw the ninja star, the scenario plays in your mind. The shuriken hits the chandelier but the ninja already has a blade to your neck as soon as you blink. Screw that. . . I don't stand a chance against him. Here goes nothing- You take a deep breath and pocket your weapons.

With a slight metallic echo, you pick up the ninjas voice.
"Come in, what is it that you need?"
Your heart almost stops. He knew you were there the whole time? You should be dead! But you aren't, so it's time to continue. With another breath, you walk out of the shadows and confront the ninja. "Yeah, that note you have. . . I need it. I'm on the journey for Cave Meats."

"Oh? Where do you start to look?"

"Well, I need the other two clues, I only have one but I noticed you also had a clue."

"I'll give you a deal, we share our info and, once we find the Cave Meats, we'll split them fifty-fifty. Just one ounce could by you 1000 GOD bottles."

"I accept your deal."

You both pump hands and begin to walk down the hallway. Upon closer look, the ninja leader is actually wearing an extremely long, open trenchcoat, not a robe. His pants are black, his undershirt is made of golden chainmail. You can't see any details past his face mask, which is also golden.

After a short walk, you both reach the door to find the slaughtered bodies of ninjas and pirates, none seem to be alive. A glance reveals it's dawn and you're almost back to square one. "Erm, ninja, where do we start looking?"

"I do have a na--- Wait, where do we start?"

You have no trail, time for some guessing, you decide to. . .

A: Go to random people on the street and "acquire" some information.
B: Go see a shrink, they're good with this kind of ordeal.
C: Find a veteran of FKL, things as old as this are bound to be known by someone.
D: Go to the bar, you need some more inspiration.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 10, 2007, 01:25 AM
A for amalgam.

VanHalen
Mar 10, 2007, 01:35 AM
C

UnderscoreX
Mar 10, 2007, 01:36 AM
C for amalgam.

Ma_Navu
Mar 10, 2007, 01:41 AM
A.

Only because tying votes is fun. =3

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
We need more votes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Katrina
Mar 10, 2007, 01:55 PM
A - vote for random

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 11, 2007, 01:15 PM
No more voters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif?

VanHalen
Mar 11, 2007, 06:04 PM
Just write for A

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 11, 2007, 07:33 PM
I thought the rule is first to 3.

this is looking more and more like unfinished business.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 11, 2007, 09:32 PM
You crazy kids. . .

This is SO finishable business.

Hrigg
Mar 11, 2007, 09:41 PM
C

astuarlen
Mar 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
D for "didn't read the choices, but it's an important vitamin"

Nani-chan
Mar 11, 2007, 09:48 PM
D.. I prefer drinks over talking.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 12, 2007, 12:03 AM
A for already got 3 votes first Shligga beans.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 12:08 AM
On 2007-03-11 22:03, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
A for already got 3 votes first Shligga beans.

>_>;

I'll get to writing this one tomarrow.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 07:26 PM
Section 9

"Well, we won't find anyone just standing around, [name]." In shock, you reply: "How'd you-"
"That's not important. Now let's start."

"But where?" The ninja holds up a finger, as if to come up with an idea, then it quickly comes back down to his chin. "Uh. . . Let's start with this guy." The two of you spot an eye-patch-wearing-sky-blue-anime-superhero-ish guy passing the alley with a katana in one hand and a crutch in the other.

Within an instant, the man is pinned to a wall with a Yamato to his neck. This guy knows his weapons. . . Yamatos are so rare nowadays."

Oddly defiant, the Humar says: "What the Hell do you guys want?" You note that he's drawing his katana. That's not gonna fly. Before he can even wiggle his blade, you grasp it and attempt to send an electric current through it but, to your surprise, the blade simple glows, as if it absorbed the energy.

The ninja isn't pleased in the least. "What the Hell do I want? Well, you know where we can find the third clue to obtaining Cave Meats?" The Humar almost laughs until the ninja presses the Yamato on his neck, releasing an icicle of blood. "I-I-I don't k-k-know what y-y-you are talking a-about!"

[i]He knows. . . I should be able to- convince him. "Hey, ninja, I got this." The Humar looks at you with irritation which suddenly turns into anxiety when he sees the look in your eyes. You whisper something into his ear. A bead of sweat goes down his forehead, his pupils dilate. "I have the clue on me! Just don't do it!"

"Oh? You lied to us before?"

"Yes, I did, here, take the clue! take whatever you want!"

The Humar drops his katana, the clue, and a double saber. The ninja begins to pick the items up and the HUmar begins to run but you stick out your hand, close-lining him. The two of you walk out of the alley, but you make sure to step on the Humar, causing blood to spill out of his mouth. "Nice doing business with you."

As you and the ninja step out of the alley, you hear the familiar metallic voice question you. "Hey, what did you say to him back there anyways?" With a smirk, you reply: "That's not important." If an unmoving mask could have chuckled without making a sound, this one just did.

"Now let's check out this clue. . . Ane Piece them together."

You begin to read the clues in sequence.

Clue one: I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. I'm also a supporting character and an overused name. What am I?

Clue two: Many things can create one, it can be of any shape or size, it is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. It can bring riches and death. What is it?

Clue three: Earth, wind, fire, _ _ _ _ _ , heart. It is here you will find the Cave Meats, deep under but hidden well under the great darkness that lies at the entrance to all that is wrong, forgotten, irrelevant, and processed.

"Huh. . . What the Hell does this mean?"

"Beats me."

You're so CLOSE! You must decipher these clues so you decide to. . .

A: Figure it out.

*EDIT* You guys figure the clues out before the story goes on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-12 17:26 ]</font>

VanHalen
Mar 12, 2007, 08:02 PM
It's on a beach?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 08:05 PM
Figure out clues one, two, and three. Three is the longest.

VanHalen
Mar 12, 2007, 08:07 PM
I think either one or two has something to do with waves one of those two.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 08:09 PM
Why don't you get some peopel to help solve it >_>

astuarlen
Mar 12, 2007, 08:14 PM
Well, the third one is obviously water.
So the others must be 4 letters or fewer.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 08:16 PM
Third one is water and the location it's talking about is _______________!

UnderscoreX
Mar 12, 2007, 08:53 PM
A line ?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 12, 2007, 10:35 PM
You guys are bad at this. . .

PhotonDrop
Mar 12, 2007, 11:04 PM
wtf? Captain Planet?

Number 1 is a shadow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2007-03-12 21:08 ]</font>

astuarlen
Mar 12, 2007, 11:44 PM
On 2007-03-12 18:05, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Figure out clues one, two, and three. Three is the longest.

I don't think 1 can be "shadow" if 3 has to be the longest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

P.S. We're not bad at this, Spitflinger; you are.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 13, 2007, 01:37 AM
On 2007-03-12 18:16, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
Third one is water and the location it's talking about is _______________!

(An) Underwater cave(w/meats) like in some sort of Zelda.

And while we're talking about who's bad at stuff, hehe "close-line".

Number two is an ego? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Bot-Bot
Mar 13, 2007, 07:20 AM
On 2007-03-12 23:37, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

(An) Underwater cave(w/meats) like in some sort of Zelda.

And while we're talking about who's bad at stuff, hehe "close-line".

Number two is an ego? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I was thinking legos, myself. You can make a mansion for your lego people or you can build a trap. And they all come in different sizes.

So, yeah? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

astuarlen
Mar 13, 2007, 10:12 AM
On 2007-03-12 23:37, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

That's plausible. Better than what I was thinking: a rock. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 13, 2007, 04:53 PM
Numer one: Shadow is the right answer.

Number two: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Number three: It gives a location. . . Now, somone said water if I recall right.

Should I just post the next section http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

PhotonDrop
Mar 14, 2007, 01:59 PM
For number two all I can think of is love or friendship. But that doesn't sound right with "shadow"...

astuarlen
Mar 14, 2007, 02:21 PM
#2 is clearly a pile of trash.

See, these clues are much too vague. It could be anything from a pizza to an island (both of these fit the description for numero dos, srsly)

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 14, 2007, 05:18 PM
You know, I'll just give the clues away in the next chapter, and clue two was a hole. . . not the best riddle ever <_<

DizzyDi
Mar 18, 2007, 09:16 PM
wut?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 18, 2007, 10:42 PM
Game over yeah. /no ytmnd

DizzyDi
Mar 19, 2007, 08:51 PM
so shlig wanted me to post the answers to the riddles, but I forgot them.
Eh.

UnderscoreX
Mar 21, 2007, 12:49 AM
Clue 1 was a shadow, Clue 2 was a hole, and Clue 3 was retarded and no one got it, but it had something to do with water. Now write mister! I hate cliffhangers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 21, 2007, 02:28 AM
Shligger: "I wrote a story and some clues but it didn't pan out how I wanted, so it ended abruptly without closure." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coke.gif

Rich-ass holes. A hole brings riches?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-21 00:30 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 22, 2007, 08:01 PM
ok, I'll write it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 22, 2007, 08:02 PM
I'll write you

a steamy prison letter.

UnderscoreX
Mar 22, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'll steam you

some prison lettuce.

astuarlen
Mar 22, 2007, 08:51 PM
Isle esteem ewe

sum prism lattice.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
Section 10

"What the HELL?"

"Yeah, these clues, they don't make sense at all. . . The third one is a complete joke!"

After hours of guessing, asking, and pondering, you and the ninja have no answer to the third clue. It's stupid! You look over to the ninja who's mask somehow conveys a feeling of defeat. "Well. . . Let's go visit the PSU General Pub. I hear they got some of the best spam around. It looks legit at first glance, but once you eat it, it's good ol' spam."

"Sure, let's go."

The two of you hop on a Fklocamotive and in a few minutes, arrive at the PSU General / FKL Border. An entire ocean separates these land masses but, in the distance, you can see a small speck of PSU General. "Huh, I don't see Shligger anywhere. . . Must be the reason we have so many polls sitting in the streets." The ninja coughs and wipes his brow as he says "Uh, yeah, that's strange."

"Usually he's really attentive to things like this. It's not like him to drop an assignment. Anyways, let's get moving."

"Yeah, really."

You go up to a small ship and hand the captain some @, as does the ninja. The captain cuts the rope and the vessel goes northward into the sea.

After a good 15 minutes, the ship arrives at the true PSU General / FKL Border. A thin, blue-green mist seems to go on in both directions forever. It's like being next the the horizon. Dark, purple clouds seem to form a circle at the "center" of the seemingly endless, misty horizon. It's as if the place is in a perpetual night. Dead center sits a volcano that spews no smoke of any sort. It just sits, ominously as if waiting for someone.

But then an idea strikes you. "Wait, this is it!" Startled, the ninja replies "What's it?"
"The clues! Shadow, a hole, water! Deep under, dark. . . And if anything is processed, it's the border of FKL and PSU General!"
"Hmm, it all makes sense now. . . It was so obvious!"
"I know, right? Hey, cap'n, could you steer the boat and drop us off at the volcano?" With a confused look, the captain replies "Uh, I don't know. . . " Seeing his doubt, you take a step forward and gaze into his eyes. Your fingers run under his chins and to his lips. "Are you sure you couldn't just do this itty-bity favor? For me?" Slightly flushed, he wriggles out "Uh-uh s-sure, anything for you." With a quick turn, the ships course is switched over to the volcanoes edge. Like a spring, you rap your arms around him and gleefully cheer "Oh, thanks so much! Now you just wait here for us, k?"

"S-sure!"
"Thanky!"

You skip out of the boat onto the basin and the ninja follows but not at all giddy. A chuckle is followed by the ninja saying, "Hmm, you're pretty good at that-" You turn around and cut him off with a glare that dares him to make a joke. He doesn't and the two of you reach the volcanoes top. "Now, how are we going to get down?" You look at the ninja and spot him climbing down, a Yamato in each hand which he uses as climbing picks. You pull out your Musashi and Buccaneer and do the same.

It's a much shorter climb then you thought--- Roughly 5 minutes but it was enough to tire you out. Nothing a good ol' Monomate can't fix. It always works. "Now that we're here, where do we start?" Puzzled, the ninja replies "No idea. It's your call."

You begin to take in your surroundings. A thick, humid air fills the caves and, your Newman nose picks up only the faintest smell of meats. The walls are a navy stone and the floor is a brown sand. Dirty crystals give off a dull sheen. There is no apparent light source but there is not the faintest hint of shadows. It isn't particularly bright but at least you won't need a torch. The sounds of running water complimented by drips and echoes give the place an almost serene feel.

"Let's get moving" The comment startles you, but you don't show it. Quickly, you catch up with the ninja and begin walking through the caverns which are slowly spreading out as you progress. After a short while, you hear something rather peculiar. Before you can say anythin, the ninja says "Do you hear that?"
"Yeah, I do. . . It almost sounds like music--- But that's not possible, is it?"

It must be. There is a red, gold-laced curtain in your path and the sound of glass clinking along with music, produced by what sounds like make-shift instruments [which sound oddly sonorous] comes from the other end. You push the curtain aside and find yourself in a pub. The walls are covered with the same dull, sheening crystals that give off no light [and there is no light source here either] but the walls are perpendicular to flat, brown sand. Wooden tables sit in various places along with a huge wine rack placed behind a wooden bar. A pair of dart boards sit by the edge of the bar along with two other red, gold-laced curtains. Various coral plants, small statues, and paintings are sprinkled all over the pub giving a normal essence to the place, as if it weren't under the ocean.

There are a few men and women sitting at various tables. Two people are at the counter. One is on his face with not relevant features and the other is leaning over his drinking chatting with the bartender. The knight is fully clad in his armor, a shield with a faint glow sits on his back and a battle mace sits at his side. The bartender has a long, thin mustache that extends horizontally from his face. He wears a top hat along with a business mans outfit.

He notices you and the ninja walk in and welcomes you with the phrase, "Hey, we don't many newcomers around here. Would you care for a drink?"
"Hmm, why not."

The two of you sit down at the counter and order two bottles of GOD. Nice place for being underwater. How are you going to find them Cave Meats?

A: Order the bartender to tell you where the Cave Meats are, or else.
B: Ask the knight.
C: Continue through the other curtains, you can do it yourself.

PhotonDrop
Mar 22, 2007, 10:56 PM
Lets go with B

Hrigg
Mar 23, 2007, 01:06 AM
A

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
Aw, now that I finally post it >_>

astuarlen
Mar 23, 2007, 05:06 PM
C for contrary.

UnderscoreX
Mar 23, 2007, 09:35 PM
See.

Ma_Navu
Mar 23, 2007, 09:51 PM
B, because I've been going to /b/ quite a bit recently.

Katrina
Mar 23, 2007, 09:55 PM
A. Because being forceful at times can be a good thing. ::shakes fist::

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 23, 2007, 09:56 PM
One more vote is needed.... D:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2007, 10:29 PM
On 2007-03-23 15:06, astuarlen wrote:
C for contra army.

Blue guy and red guy. I think they have mullets too.

This is a vote for C Shlig.

Just Like _X also voted for C.

That makes 3.(PSTriple! SHIET)

astuarlen
Mar 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
High five, _ and FMW. See, we can change the world if we put our minds and hearts into it!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2007, 03:41 PM
Update plz b4 falls off frontpage zomuugawd.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 27, 2007, 04:34 PM
Don't make me take over the writing again.

Shligger awoke suddenly in a cold sweat.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 27, 2007, 05:43 PM
Oh no you don't. . .