PDA

View Full Version : What are the cool cats grinding this day and age?

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 07:32 PM
I've been stuck in Mad Creatures way too long, and my EXP and MP are both way behind what they should be. I'd prefer MP over EXP, but they're both valuable to me. Where should I grind?

Rashiid
Mar 3, 2007, 07:34 PM
Grove of Fanatics S
Lab Recovery S

....anything S....lol

Ether
Mar 3, 2007, 07:36 PM
Agata Onma. Level 50 enemies, no worms, 50+ MP for S rank on S. It starts in the same lobby as Agata Relics

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-03-03 16:36, Ether wrote:
Agata Onma. Level 50 enemies, no worms, 50+ MP for S rank on S. It starts in the same lobby as Agata Relics

There's a new Onma? An Onma that has a cooler level, and no worms? You're lieing to me. There's no possible way that there's a level with a decent atmosphere that also has good rewards.

IT'S NOT NICE TO LIE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-03-03 16:38 ]</font>

SikerSwift1
Mar 3, 2007, 07:42 PM
I Know Right? I was playin durring the Beta and I just recently started playing again...

Ahhhh I remember the beta... hanging around the entrance to Mad Creatures, Creatin parties makin one run through and then screwing around... what happened to the good old days...

Sychosis
Mar 3, 2007, 07:42 PM
Ether is going to Hell.

But she is right...

Ether
Mar 3, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-03-03 16:42, Sychosis wrote:
Ether is going to Hell.

Why? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sychosis
Mar 3, 2007, 07:49 PM
For lying. I dunno where, but I don't argue with Zorafim, and he says you lied http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

A2K
Mar 3, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-03-03 16:37, Zorafim wrote:

There's a new Onma? An Onma that has a cooler level, and no worms? You're lieing to me. There's no possible way that there's a level with a decent atmosphere that also has good rewards.

IT'S NOT NICE TO LIE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-03-03 16:38 ]</font>

The catch is that you have to be in a party of at least two in order to get an S rank.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 08:06 PM
Why's that?

A2K
Mar 3, 2007, 08:12 PM
Although you can complete the mission, some areas can only be accessed when everyone is standing on the right switches, like in PSO. Skipping these areas means you miss enemies, which means you lose points for the final tally and can no longer get an S.

MayLee
Mar 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
Lots of B rank rods and wands..Meow..

Jey
Mar 3, 2007, 08:18 PM
There are door switches that require someone to be on each at the same time to open. Some of those doors are just box rooms, some hold boxes that trigger mob spawns. So if you don't pop the right doors, you can't get S just because of those triggered mobs you missed.

Onmagoug is just pure evil solo, anyway.

15-17 minutes for 51MPs and a chance at a Me/Quick, -tons- of photons and the occasional kubara wood, no wormszomg. It's so relaxing. It's also really fun shooting those little fruit things (for me anyway, i dunno about anyone else <_<').

It's boring to run with a full party though. 2-4 is just right.

I doubt it's that good for xp though, since everything is only ~lv50.

VanHalen
Mar 3, 2007, 08:22 PM
I have never seen Onmagoug so freaking strong before. Maybe cause that was the 1st time I fought him on S-rank but the monsters before him are pansies.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 08:25 PM
This... This place is perfect. I don't care about my character level as much as my job level, I get to level in a place with real atmosphere, minor teamwork is involved... I love it! I just hope there are other people griding there...

Neith
Mar 3, 2007, 09:40 PM
Me / Quick drops there as an added incentive (for use/sale). Found one in a team game tonight in S-Rank, very nice drop. 51MP and 5550 Meseta is really sweet too, considering it's a laughably easy mission.

Funny that it's 40+ required for S, but 45+ for Mad Creatures S http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
That Me/Quick, what is its trading value?

Randomness
Mar 3, 2007, 11:05 PM
What are the rewards on each difficulty, and monster level, level requirement?

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 4, 2007, 01:21 AM

OMGWTF NO WORMS! awesome!

Zorafim
Mar 4, 2007, 03:03 AM
Wow, thank you so much for suggesting this place. The mission reward is amazing, and I can complete it in a short amount of time with a decent party (10-20 minutes, it seems). This seems great for PA fragments as well as mission points, and the exp isn't too bad either, and elemental photons (the main source of income for most PS2ers) drop like rain here. And, beyond the fact that I'm getting great rewards is the fact that I'M ON ****ING NEUDIAZ!!! I haven't been here for a month for any serious grinding.

I'm having fun.

imfanboy
Mar 4, 2007, 03:33 AM
Well, the other side of the exp experience is that you get Onmagoug's exp - 3 of 'em an hour, if you're in a team of 4-5 people and hustle it up.

Plus, ya know, grinding isn't always about max exp. Sometimes it's about what you can find too.