PDA

View Full Version : cast on bruce A

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 3, 2007, 08:20 PM
now i hear alot about fortegunners on bruce A missions and how they r useless cause they hit for like 3-5 hundred but i had a friend cast that i wanted to make use of so i had him buy traps and i designed the safest way to do bruce missions....
now i beleave any cast that does not use traps should not be alowed in bruce A
AJAX since u suck at this game stick to be and im going to let everyone know that reads this we were at the last two bills and i made AJAX cry so he quit and cost everyone there money truthfully avoid him

Rashiid
Mar 3, 2007, 08:21 PM
in b4 well deserved lock.

VanHalen
Mar 3, 2007, 08:23 PM
I....I....thought this was about androids on bruce's dungeon A?

RS
Mar 3, 2007, 08:25 PM
Your self-proclaimed "greatness" should be admired... by yourself

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 3, 2007, 08:26 PM
my proclaimed greatness comes from all the people i make rich that play with me

A2K
Mar 3, 2007, 08:27 PM
Please settle your personal disagreements outside of the forum.

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 3, 2007, 08:30 PM
now i hear alot about fortegunners on bruce A missions and how they r useless cause they hit for like 3-5 hundred but i had a friend cast that i wanted to make use of so i had him buy traps and i designed the safest way to do bruce missions....
now i beleave any cast that does not use traps should not be alowed in bruce A
AJAX since u suck at this game stick to be and im going to let everyone know that reads this we were at the last two bills and i made AJAX cry so he quit and cost everyone there money truthfully avoid him

VanHalen
Mar 3, 2007, 08:31 PM
Newman Fortefighters are pretty good in Bruces A I hear

Rashiid
Mar 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
did he just seriouly remake a topic that was just locked??

Burton
Mar 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
That is a true statement if a cast doesnt use traps on Bruce A they are pretty much useless once again. only reason i play with 2 Casts that know what there doing.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 3, 2007, 08:33 PM
*slaps forehead*

Sataar, why do you continuously complain about these kind of things? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It's not helping in any way...

Fortegunners should be allowed. One of my best PSU friends is a Fortegunner, and he's good at it IMO.

Edit: We have our NEW Shimarisu everyone!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PALRAPPYS on 2007-03-03 17:35 ]</font>

Rashiid
coming from the guy who has one. >.>

Burton
fighgunners are rather useless too.

Miyoko
Mar 3, 2007, 08:34 PM
Wait, what? How is hitting for 3-5hundred useless? O_o

natewifi
Mar 3, 2007, 08:34 PM
lol i saw the other LOCKED post you had, give it a rest. Get over it, the guy didnt mean to ruin ONE Bill run from what it sounds like. I think you need to just like I sed earlier, GIVE IT A REST. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Burton
Mar 3, 2007, 08:35 PM
lol i hit 550-1020 using 6* weapons thats why 300-500 is useless