PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Are the new kubara wepons worth it.

retsel
Mar 4, 2007, 01:56 PM
I have herd tech wepons are good but i made a double sabic and i dont like it at all!

Mwabwetumba
Mar 4, 2007, 02:04 PM
Well, if you are wealthy and in search of some specialty weapons, then kubara might be worth looking in to.
But for a dude like me who can't go above the 1 mil. level, to spend several 100k's on an axe with 750 less ATP than it's regular 8* counterpart is well.. not worth it.
Same goes for all the kubara hunter weapons, but the axe looses out the most on it, IMO.

Rashiid
Mar 4, 2007, 02:05 PM
ppl that say no are just attack freaks. they dont even look at PP or the accuracy on them.

and grinding too, but hehe, games dont like me and break mah stuff >.>

i voted Yes.

retsel
Mar 4, 2007, 02:23 PM
they dont even look cool and paying 100k+ for something is not cool or worth it.I was going to put something about how the tech wepons are good because pp, but i choose not to.

eightball
Mar 4, 2007, 02:25 PM
what is the difference with them from the normal ones...for example the double saber and the double sabic ?

Rashiid
Mar 4, 2007, 02:27 PM
double saber's attack is a better, but a double sabic as more PP then Crea Doubles.

Kubara = PP

why dont ppl understand that, theyre not for power.....

eightball
Mar 4, 2007, 02:30 PM
does it look any different are there any pictures of it out there...i also hear they grind nicely

PJ
Mar 4, 2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I was gonna ask. Any pictures of the Double Sabic? I just really love that name XD

Rashiid
Mar 4, 2007, 02:36 PM
handles and anything that would distinguish that an item is its star rate and/or company.
(example: GRM weaps. hav GRM writton on it, a Kubara varient wouldnt hav it.)

like:

1*s = red
2*s = blue
3*s = green
4*s = yellow
5*s = orange
6*s = purple
7*s = grey/white
8*s = black
9*s = indego

Kubara varient: grayish-black.

Dre_o
Mar 4, 2007, 02:38 PM
On 2007-03-04 11:35, PJ wrote:
Yeah, I was gonna ask. Any pictures of the Double Sabic? I just really love that name XD

I've got a Pic and own a Double Sabric and I submitted it to the Data Base. It might be up, I'm not sure. I do know that it looks like a Double Saber without the writing like decals on the side.

Personally, with my Twin Sabrics at 6, they kick quite a bit of ass. All you need to do is grind them and they get quite powerful.

PJ
Mar 4, 2007, 02:44 PM
Then that's not the one I was thinking of... hmm.

I think I remember a snapshot that Febuary posted in the snapshot topic that was a Double Saber with a PSO-styled handle (Like Crea Doubles) only it had purple lines going down it I think.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7551/psu20070303102453011xu0.png That's the one. Is that like, one step up? Cause that looks so awesome

(I guess it doesn't matter so much, my poor Newman will take forever before she can equip it... XD)

ShadowDragon28
Mar 4, 2007, 04:15 PM
The main kubara wep that I think looks kick-ass and will grind as high as i can (going to have to buy several boards in case they fail or break when grinding...)
The awesome coolness I speak of is the Saudoc; which is this:

http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/sword/soruudok00.jpg