PDA

View Full Version : Ult PA's really not the Ultimate?

jayster
Mar 4, 2007, 04:20 PM
The ultimate PA's iv got so far are only 5 stars. Does that meen we're still going to get better PA's up to 12 star?

Jakosifer
Mar 4, 2007, 04:22 PM
They're probly the only ones we'll be getting until that Expansion comes out...No clue if there are more on the expansion though either. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 4, 2007, 04:30 PM
I can tell they will expand on the serpent-type Technic PAs. Such as a 3-wave fire shot, 3-wave ice stalagmite shots, etc.

Edit: future PS games XD~ dun think my idea would sway into the next installment x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-04 13:31 ]</font>

daddyX
Mar 4, 2007, 04:48 PM
you can be assured that there will be more PAs than these "ultimate PAs" released. (who even decided they were ultimate anyway?) there are several weapons that still dont have their 3rd PA including the dagger, the saber, the sword, and the axe. im hoping we at least see these before the expansion but you never can be sure. as far as i know JP still doesnt have the 3rd sword, dagger, saber and axe PAs.

Carbinne
Mar 4, 2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I'm sure there's still at least a handful of stuff that's not released yet. In particular that one spell that Maya Shidow casts that absorbs physical hits.

Gryffin
Mar 4, 2007, 05:50 PM
Dizas...yummy.

Umberger
Mar 4, 2007, 06:07 PM
The only technics we don't have are:

Megistar
Rentis
Dizas
Regrants

So unless they create more spells (which might upset some people because of the whole 6 spells in each of the 6 elements allowing you to max out your Photon Arts with each spell dealie), that's what you can look forward to.