PDA

View Full Version : my first day of 3 star luck

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:32 PM
well i made my new character 27 days ago and to day was my first day of 3star luck.....these are my acomplishments...
4 HARD POWER CHARGES
68 UPTALINE
39 KERSALINE
22 VESTALINE
10 VULCALINE
3 JUNEALINE
16 GRINDER BASE A
88,000 IN MESETA

so for the people that ont belave in luck start beleaving...(and i still have 3 more hrs) lol

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
Are you serious? 4 hard power charges? Wow. I've been on this guy all month since this update. I haven't gotten it to come to me at all ;_;

I was even on him since after Santa rappies were gone.

Well job well done!~ Hope some of your success bug viruses rub onto me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-04 20:40 ]</font>

NPCMook
Mar 4, 2007, 11:39 PM
I call BS on the 4 Hard power charges

and only 88K meseta... o.O woo

Ether
Mar 4, 2007, 11:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:40 PM
when i build up my magics sleeping warriors is my home with 1 star luck u usally have to find the rare monsters 3 times to get one with 2 star usally twice mabey on the first time but with 3 star i got one my first rare 2 on he secend rare and the last time i jus got it they droped 1

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 4, 2007, 11:42 PM
Yea o.O I have a little technique to make him appear since I'm following only the long hall spawn map since there is 2 key spawns in the first block already, and once I get those two long hall spawns, on the second block all I got to look for is if it spawns the 3 badrias, then I would be all set for rappies. But wow... I've only seen rappies like 1-2 times a day and yet they all ignore me with their units x.x!~

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:42 PM
well npc theres still one up in my shop if u can afford it run on over but theres alot of people that came in my shops that have seen it so please dont hate congragulate

NPCMook
Mar 4, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-03-04 20:40, Ether wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:45 PM
yeah man it sucks when u dont get the charge aftr getting the right map... try with 2 star at the least cause i went in with one star and in a 5 hr period got 3 rare spawns and 0 hard powers

A2K
Mar 4, 2007, 11:48 PM
As some might say... pics or it didn't happen.

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:50 PM
u r a real hater A2K i thought u worked for this site

A2K
Mar 4, 2007, 11:53 PM
Oh, it's not for my personal benefit, I don't care either way at all. I'm just pointing out that many people here are more than a little skeptical of your claims. Screenshots to prove it would certainly go a long way.

Kaydin
Mar 4, 2007, 11:53 PM
I saw close to those numbers in Uptaline, Kerseline, Vestaline and Vulcaline, plus about 4 Junalines. Also found 2 [b] Tengogh Bows, and a Tengogh Ala.

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 4, 2007, 11:59 PM
well if anyone on her is really skeptical go to universe 1 in moatoob and ask how many they saw in my shop todaymost those people came to my shop ... but i wasnt saying this to brag well mabey a lil but i was saying this to point out how luck affects hard power charges in sleeping warriors

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 12:02 AM
On 2007-03-04 20:59, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
well if anyone on her is really skeptical go to universe 1 in moatoob and ask how many they saw in my shop todaymost those people came to my shop ... but i wasnt saying this to brag well mabey a lil but i was saying this to point out how luck affects hard power charges in sleeping warriors

I was getting a little skeptical against my luck. Newman male with 3+ luck. I saw more Berilads and Citrads than I saw a rare spawn map. I would say from the many runs I have done, that luck definitely doesnt effect the map rotations x.x

It's either that or I'm just not lucky personally ;-;

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 12:06 AM
I got a junaline( I think that's what it is called), Kubara wood( I need 6 more for those kubara version of yohmei fist >_<) , kerserline, bel pannon jelly, and a del jaban blade. Linear Line S is awesome!

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 5, 2007, 12:06 AM
yeah i didnt even post those cause i think they are worthless ..... if i put them in my shop how much do u think i can get for those cause im stocked

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 12:24 AM
On 2007-03-04 21:06, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
yeah i didnt even post those cause i think they are worthless ..... if i put them in my shop how much do u think i can get for those cause im stocked

I don't understand... Why is it that these were not mentioned in your list (The Berilad, Citrad, etc.) since these are S rank synth. materials o.o but only state about the kerselines and vulcalines that are easily bought from NPC stores... o.~?~

Sorry to be a little bothersome on this... Many may know that I've been at Raffon's Field Base for so long... I think it was the badrias... makes me have bad- ideas >...> ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-04 22:16 ]</font>

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 5, 2007, 12:27 AM
i sell uptaline for 800 kersaline 2700 vestaline 4700 and i keep the rest i never get excited about those otheres but what should i sell them for so i can get rid of them

Phlamingtoad
Mar 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
vestaline for 4700?

don't they retail for 4k? >.>

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 5, 2007, 12:44 AM
vestalines retail for 6k

Krans
Mar 5, 2007, 03:45 AM
My 3 star luck?
-A few drops, grinding weapons that break at 4 or 5

Your 3 star luck?
-4 hard power charges

Conclusion:
You are luckier than me, and you didn't have 3 star luck you had 11 star luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PSObro
Mar 5, 2007, 03:48 AM
also had a good 3 luck. me/quick deljabaner/jagnus morbinia and well yea..i didnt have time to play all day v.v

Krans
Mar 5, 2007, 05:04 AM
wth? i hate you all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CKaz
Mar 5, 2007, 12:53 PM
Luck happen in story or extra mode ever/at all?
I've never seen it there tho I haven't really dug into extra mode yet.

Sorry if I missed it, I think I've caught all the major reads - thanks.

JAFO22000
Mar 5, 2007, 01:34 PM
On 2007-03-04 21:24, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I think it was the badrias... makes me have bad- ideas >...> ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-04 22:16 ]</font>

Heh! I actually pronounce that creatures name as "BAD-ree-uh". When I first started playing, I didn't really check on the spelling of it. They were "BAD-ree-uh", so I called them "BAD-ree-uh". And even though their spelling would direct one to pronounce them "buh-DEE-ruh", I still call them "BAD-ree-uh"....much to the chagrin of someone I mission with often. [Ignignokt (sp?) voice]And it is "BAD-ree-uh".[/Ignignokt voice]

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
Good for you, you've sucessfully managed to disprove that star luck is everything.

Real life luck is far more important http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Finae
Mar 5, 2007, 03:26 PM
0/66 for hard power charge (Yes, 66 ordugus). There were many occasions where I had 3 star luck. Yet my friend with no luck gets it on his first run. Luck is so overated people and I for one, have a natural luck of -3000% on anything.

After having a hard/hit charge and the insane amount of pp wasted, I think I rather get a solid/power S. Atleast I don't have to deal with finding the rare spawn map and having myself be disapointed when it drops goldaina and meseta. On my fighgunner, tornado dance with that on is just insane pp wasted. That and the fact I'm tired of hunting for this POS.