PDA

View Full Version : will you help me with naming my char?

KamiSori
Mar 5, 2007, 01:31 AM
I am currently making a human male character and i am having a few problems with the creation. i cannot decide on a fitting name for him! :/ i plan on making him a wartecher/guntecher. he is generic looking, one of the younger faces, average height etc. somewhat of a ninja-esque guy. i have a few ideas if you could maybe give some feedback. Edge, Dragan, Xande, and Kaijin were some i was thinking about. As you can see i like a short yet somewhat unique name. So if anyone has any good ideas im open to suggestions or if u have any thoughts on these it would be kickass aswell. thanks all!:)

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 01:40 AM
Miguel Samuels. Do you have a picture of the character it makes it easier sometimes.

Cz
Mar 5, 2007, 01:41 AM
i am bad with giving name...i think Kaijin or Excalipur would be good, lol. Well that is just wat i think. hope that helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Retehi
Mar 5, 2007, 01:45 AM
Milkweed.

KamiSori
Mar 5, 2007, 01:49 AM
i wish i had a pic but im on 360. i know someone on these forums knows how to post pics of 360 folks. since im new to these forums idk who but i would like to start posting pics for fun aswell. anyway my guy is fairly easy to describe. picture a meaner looking ethan with darker auburn hair. hes medium build and since i somewhat RP with my chars, he is supposed to be a solemn loner type guy with a dark sense of humor.

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 01:55 AM
So what do you go for when you name characters do you like to give them first and last names? Or do you give them names based on the background of the character? sorry if this isn't helping.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 02:03 AM
I had so many names I wanted to use. But I will always stick with my own SkyEpic.

Flight
Hectic
Epic
Eclipse
Velite

If you want some sort of hard-core name... um..

Dark Axis
(something) Rush

... i unno cant think of something hard-core atm x.X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-04 23:06 ]</font>

Cz
Mar 5, 2007, 02:17 AM
a hardcore name would be "Olga Flow" lol....kidding. i am just bad with names dont mind me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

KamiSori
Mar 5, 2007, 02:23 AM
basically i prefer one word names and i dont really get into RP enuff to create a solid background but ill try to help a bit. i imagine he is dark and mysterious but not without a few good friends, comes from an urban area and grew up with a lot of crime. despite his past faults and tragedies he is honest and loyal. i love using pistols, mechs, sabers, claws, daggers, and spears. i love ground and ice techs. also plan on trying out some cards. these will probably be what ill be using while playing. i hope this helps, thanks!

AC9breaker
Mar 5, 2007, 02:25 AM
Fozzy Bear

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 02:25 AM
How about the name you have for psow now? o.O?~

Kimil
Mar 5, 2007, 02:32 AM
Luminus
Grappler
Juan De Arcadia
Benois
Lucian
Daemon

-Ryuki-
Mar 5, 2007, 02:35 AM
Kumori Gin (kuu-moh-ree geen)
Last/First

Translation..
Cloud Silver

Rough Translation..
Silver Cloud

That's ninja-ish for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-03-04 23:35 ]</font>

KamiSori
Mar 5, 2007, 02:59 AM
nice ideas guys. lol at AC9 i love the muppets, fozzy's not a bad idea. i kinda planned on naming him my username but for some reason i had second thoughts. im not sure why this part is so important to me, i see people w/ names like "Jim27" and "donkey punch" all the time and i think how can they not give a crap. ah well, im going to think about your ideas for a minute before i crash. ill be back tomorrow. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 03:02 AM
The name of your character is one of the most important things also the clothes too never forget the clothes.

Also Welcome to pso-world!

ShadowDragon28
Mar 5, 2007, 03:08 AM
Rou Murasaki, Ryel KyllStrike , Zen Talonhold would be good names if using first names or last names I think...

Murasaki

KyllStrike

TalonHold

those are goof Wartecher and GunTecher names IMO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-03-05 00:11 ]</font>

Criss
Mar 5, 2007, 04:35 AM
Hmm... Midnight Frost, Chasm Needledge, Abraxas Obscure...

Erm... kinda late, can't think of anything else right now.