PDA

View Full Version : so what has changed?

atomisk
Mar 5, 2007, 02:31 AM
I was one of the quitters who left the game early, and even though I sold my copy im seriously thinking about coming back. So anyway, im curious about what all has been added, and hows the population levels looking (on xbox and pc/ps2) is there any/much hacking and is it being taken care of? does the game feel complete yet?

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 02:38 AM
final boss is avaliable, there are some party missions that need others to work with you to complete, hacking dealt with, weekly updates, story missions, S-rank missions(SS missions next week), new missions.

and the price of rice has gone down. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-04 23:40 ]</font>

Kimil
Mar 5, 2007, 02:40 AM
The xb has a higher pop, but not to the point where you really notice the differeance as you play in game. the PS2/PC version is doing just fine

atomisk
Mar 5, 2007, 02:41 AM
thats good to hear, but is there enough to do to make the game feel complete?

Kimil
Mar 5, 2007, 02:43 AM
Ennough Content?
Well... a lot is out, nd I like it but some still complain. They are releasing s rank weps now.
And hell, they have just about finnished the expansion, which is comin g out this year
So... content, content coneten!

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 02:43 AM
I'm not sure what you would consider complete (though we are getting some things next week that are not offline PM devices that work like mag cells). I will say there is enough to keep you interested for a long time.

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 02:46 AM
Wait if the expansion comes out this year that means I'll never make level cap lol ahh well I guess the fact that in that picture the Cast girl looks like she's casting barta with her hand instead of a rod will make up for it. I can be a fortefighter with foie lvl2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: never mind what I said about my technic thing now that I read the other topic. *sigh* one day one day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-04 23:58 ]</font>