PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Notice? (Flashback)

Sanjiro
Mar 5, 2007, 10:34 AM
Okay, in the Phantasy Star Online, there was only one planet, Ragol. Okay, the system it was in was never told or was it? Somehow, me and my friend had predicted that the Ghural system related to this event. Now theres this update coming soon. Now maybe we finally get to get the old weapons back. But what I would like to know really is, where is the place in the picture of Laia and Ethan battling. Its hard to tell, but I think its the Temple from episode 2 of pso.

Note: This is just your average discussion thread...

Genji
Mar 5, 2007, 10:39 AM
I believe EspioKaos said it was the ruins of Rozenom City.

Sanjiro
Mar 5, 2007, 10:45 AM
And where exactly is that? Sorry if its a dumb question...

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-03-05 07:45, Sanjiro wrote:

I believe it's supposed to be on Parum.

Genji
Mar 5, 2007, 10:50 AM
On 2007-03-05 07:45, Sanjiro wrote:

It's one of the four known cities on Parum, the other three being Holtes, Mellvore, and Tarcus City.

Kimil
Mar 5, 2007, 10:55 AM
mm.... Will we be getting those other 2?

And lol.... What about Heudaiz and Moatoob?

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 10:59 AM
On 2007-03-05 07:55, Kimil wrote:
mm.... Will we be getting those other 2?

Mellvore is destroyed, your technically in Mellvore for the Endrum remnants and Lab Recovery missions.

The only one we haven't seen now is the capital city.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-03-05 07:34, Sanjiro wrote:
but I think its the Temple from episode 2 of pso.

If it was by some freak chance temple, that would mean it would have to be on Coral, not Ragol. The VR temple data was taken from an existing one found on Coral, if I'm not mistaken.

Ryoki
Mar 5, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-03-05 10:36, Skuda wrote:

but I think its the Temple from episode 2 of pso.

If it was by some freak chance temple, that would mean it would have to be on Coral, not Ragol. The VR temple data was taken from an existing one found on Coral, if I'm not mistaken.

Except they left Coral after it became uninhabitable, which started the whole Pioneer effort. So if they were able to be on Coral, we never would have left it in desperation to find a new planet.

Esufer
Mar 5, 2007, 02:03 PM
Okay, in the Phantasy Star Online, there was only one planet, Ragol. Okay, the system it was in was never told or was it? Somehow, me and my friend had predicted that the Ghural system related to this event. Now theres this update coming soon. Now maybe we finally get to get the old weapons back. But what I would like to know really is, where is the place in the picture of Laia and Ethan battling. Its hard to tell, but I think its the Temple from episode 2 of pso.

The temple was a VR simulation anyway, wasn't it?

Ryoki
Mar 5, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-03-05 11:03, Reigast wrote:

The temple was a VR simulation anyway, wasn't it?

Yes. Coral was uninhabitable, possibly destroyed.

Esufer
Mar 5, 2007, 02:07 PM
Either that, or full of immigrants.

OMG, SATIRE.

Sanjiro
Mar 6, 2007, 09:59 AM
Oh now i see, you're all right. I totally forgot that. Well I just can't wait to recieve the update that give us the old stages^^

Sharkyland
Mar 6, 2007, 02:24 PM
Coral is still habitable (it's just the use of resources and wars makes it becoming inhabitable and most of the pioneer project was just some kinda of plan to find more of this 'photon similar material' which was located on Ragol though there were wars going on probably because of the 'photon material' found but the 'Alliance of the Ten Nations' incurred and begun the Pioneer project)

In Episode III CARD, Ragol told Coral that it will now be independent and we probably don't hear from Coral ever again. It is also stated that the Pioneer III project was disbanded as well.

Akaimizu
Mar 6, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-03-05 11:07, Reigast wrote:

OMG, SATIRE.

Be careful with that. It was said that "Doug Dinsdale" could scare a man witless with....SATIRE, sarcasm, metaphors, and the rest. Satire is a dangerous weapon. Wield it carefully.

metatime
Mar 6, 2007, 02:45 PM
Ragol is really Earth.

Nai_Calus
Mar 7, 2007, 05:05 AM
Too bad Earth only has one moon, yeah? 9_9

Actually, the colonization of other worlds from Coral apparently wasn't entirely abandoned...
http://www.espiokaos.com/misc/ep3_timeline.html

Then again, we all know how I feel about EpIII and PSO continuity. 9_9

Sanjiro
Mar 7, 2007, 09:58 AM
On 2007-03-06 11:45, metatime wrote:
Ragol is really Earth.

Lol! Wow I never seen these creatures on earth before! Or, was I too High at the moment to notice them??? Wait! I dont smoke! ahw so confused...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

metatime
Mar 8, 2007, 12:54 PM
On 2007-03-07 02:05, Ian-KunX wrote:
Too bad Earth only has one moon, yeah? 9_9

Actually, the colonization of other worlds from Coral apparently wasn't entirely abandoned...
http://www.espiokaos.com/misc/ep3_timeline.html

Then again, we all know how I feel about EpIII and PSO continuity. 9_9

Ragol being Earth was bought up multiple times whenever Ragol was the subject of discussion. I'll have to talk about Sharky about this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2007-03-08 09:56 ]</font>

Sanjiro
Mar 8, 2007, 06:36 PM
wow, now i fell like a JA, sorta....