PDA

View Full Version : random wish list

galaxy
Mar 5, 2007, 02:40 PM
So I bet posts like these have come up numerous times, but there are just a few things that I wish were in this game. Granted, probably only a few, if any of these will actually be made into updates, and Im not expecting ANYTHING, but hey, sometimes its just fun to dream. anyway, without further ado:

Instead of giresta as a ultimate TECH, they should replace it with a ranged healing power. kind of like Raresta. it would cost a lot more than resta, but allows you to heal your teammates from afar. I would find that very useful.

there should be a loot option to split meseta up evenly among each teammate!! this is actually one im hoping will make it into the game, simply because I think its rediculous that meseta is counted as common loot. it should have its own loot system, like rares, with options of give finder, random, set order, or even distribution.

I had a fleeting thought once of a cool idea of rangers PA types. I know that they use bullets, and thats that, but wouldnt it be cool if bullets were just something you equipped or something that came with each weapon, and Rangers PA's were actually evasive skills, kind of like the sniper guys in the lab recovery mission. so like, they would get passive and active evades. passive ones would dodge status effects when they were about to occur. active ones had a mix of simple jumps and flips to reposition yourself, and more complex ones combined gun shots to deal critical type damage or knockback and such. for example, one evade ability could be a jump-flip over enemies, and coupled with dual handguns, could turn into a move that, while in the air shoots a volley of bullets into a target, knocking them down, and positioning you behind the enemy for further full accuracy attacks. I don't know why I've thought of this in full detail since it will never happen, but it was just a funny thought I had.

someone mentioned this before, but I think custom classes would be cool. like, you would be assigned a primary specialization, and 40 or 50 levels of PA's (so, say you chose techs as your specialization, you'd start with lvl 10 techs, and then you could assign 40 more, so that you'd end with 30 techs and 20 skills, or something like that) and then you'd be assigned a certain number of S ranks and A ranks. this way, you could fully specialize your character to exactly what you wanted. granted this might make certain jobs waay to overpowered, but it'd still be cool if it were controlled.

Something that frustrated me a little bit is that hunters, when out of PP, still have a means of attacking. both rangers and forces rely entirely on PP. and while, it makes sense for rangers since there PP can be equated with bullets, AND rangers are still fairly competent with melee weapons, for forces, once your out of PP, your out. So, I what I thought would be interesting would be if you had one unarmed slot. it would be left handed (or right handed if this is too powerful) and you could assign one spell to it. it would have no modifications to make it stronger (since theres no weapon) but it would allow you to keep fighting when your weapons were out. it would have to be much weaker than on your weapons, but still would allow you to fight.

anyways, these are just silly ideas I had. comments? other ideas? again keep in mind these are mostly just fleeting notions (other than the meseta one, which SHOULD be in the game). so don't assume that I actually want, wish, or expect them to be implemented.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2007-03-05 11:41 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 5, 2007, 02:50 PM
I would like to see 3+ light based attack techs. There are so many dark-based enemies that need some light punishment. Custom type soulds like an awesome idea but I don't think they would do it. I agree there should be some kind of neutral type attack for guns and force weapons that doesn't use pp.

retsel
Mar 5, 2007, 02:59 PM
I like the ideal of mesta spliting.FFXI had a lot system where you could lot a random number and highest wins and gets the item.that would be cool too

im not even a force and agree they should have a combat wepon.

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 04:02 PM
Mestea Set order, Light TECHNIC's (other than healing),maybe more than 4 character slots per account ( i reallly just want 1 of every PM for kicks), and the ever popular using TECHNIC's w/o equiped rod/wand, would make TECHNIC leveling faster but hey im fairly happy with what i got

Edit: A Clothing synthesis system where u can chose the set you want with the colors u want i like most of the options out right now but not the colors

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 13:38 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 5, 2007, 04:31 PM
katana-type weapons
long hair w/ bangs
longer hair that goes lower than the shoulders for both genders.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 04:34 PM
Devil/Battle, but in PSU.

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 04:36 PM
Power Material look I want to use my axe badly.

DavidNel
Mar 5, 2007, 04:44 PM
More rares... like always. Another thing I think would really like to see put into PSU is telepipes! Man, take out the crystals and put in the glowing tubes!!!

Edit: I also want a pelvic thrust dance... Why? Because I can.

PS: Why did they take them out anyways?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidNel on 2007-03-05 13:48 ]</font>

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 04:48 PM
Cause the blocks arent that long to run to the crystal and warp back. And don't forget you can abandon the mission too.

DavidNel
Mar 5, 2007, 04:50 PM
Still... it wouldcut a lot of time from trying to walk half a block. Oh, I just relise why they don't have them. Where would the pipe take you out at? The lobbies are commonspace now.

Zorafim
Mar 5, 2007, 05:41 PM
I want more battle ready clothing (The female's samurai armor, the last caseal set, all cast sets, etc) and a better music composer. Also, more nostalgia. Remixes of old PS game music, PS character decorations (especially Nei), outfits similar to what PS and PSO characters wear (especially the Lutz outfit, the outfits main characters use, and Rika's outfit), and of course PS weaponry (Laconium weapons, Elsydon, Nei claw, Genocide claws, etc).