PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: need a pic made

retsel
Mar 5, 2007, 02:44 PM
A wiel ago, with the hopes of makeing a machinma video I got a capture card.Sense then it hasent done much but sit in my pc.So I despritly wanted to use it, so I thought hay lets help pso-world.So if u send me a pm or aim we can meet up and i can take a pic of you with a cool wepon or something.

Also if anyone wants to make a machima video(like red vs. blue,hollywood halo)but with psu im up for it

Rules.
im not your severt only, when its convenyent to me

you must get it on the web and submit it

im on a 360 so 360 only

it dosent have to be for pso-world it can be for a sig if u wish

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 02:48 PM
w0ot another capture card person!

sheeshh i should get one now....

Sychosis
Mar 5, 2007, 02:51 PM
I'll take your picture. And I will be your servant. ::purr::

Xtian913
Mar 5, 2007, 03:54 PM
I would love to get a picture of my character for a signature! Please let us know when you might be able to have a photo session! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

hainsaw3
Mar 5, 2007, 04:07 PM
I got a capture card but I don't know how it works... >.>
Help?

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11671&vpn=MS-8609&manufacture=MicroStar

Thats what I have.

Akaimizu
Mar 5, 2007, 04:09 PM
Too bad it's all by Manufacturer. I can't really help you because my Capture Card is an old ATI one that works completely differently.

The thing is, I use both a Capture card and the Digital Camera. The difference is in the resolution. I find the Capture card is nice for rather close-up screens due to limited Capture Card resolution. So up close, the details are all there and it is very sharp.

I normally ask the subject which way they prefer, since I like the Digital Cam better for wider shots, non-closeups, and group shots. The greatly heightened resolution shows better details of characters standing a bit away from you to far distance. That and because the digital cam shots come from the Widescreen display, which offers a lot of screen space completely free of indicators. I still need to experiment more with shutter speeds.

Still, if one (like the topic creator) needs to experiment with capture card pics and stuff, I'll be willing to help model for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-05 13:15 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 04:15 PM
Alot of people have been getting capture cards lately, more power to you!

hainsaw3
Mar 5, 2007, 04:43 PM
Bah....don't worry about it, I don't think it will work for the purpose i bought it for anyway....

retsel
Mar 5, 2007, 05:44 PM
well i m going to be doing pm runs today but tommaros good just send pms or aims