PDA

View Full Version : Fighgunners Tornado Dance Fun!

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 05:46 PM
Tornando Dance is made of secks and candies. For any of you Fighgunners out here, you need to try the following to show off in Bruce's Dungeon

First get traps, because they are useful as heck in a lot of areas in Bruce's Dungeon, especially on Bils. Once you are in the section of the dungeon where you are all coming back from the room with the two Bils, and you are passing the door where several mobs spawn, and there is a series of gates after that where you always need to have two people to stand on each switch to get past them....

Use Tornado Dance to speed past everyone, and leave them all to deal with the mobs that spawned at the Door... stand on the first switch and face the gate... Use Tornado Dance again.. (I did this all morning. its funny and fun as heck) and it sends you flying foward so fast that you go past the first laser gate before it even pops back up from you stepping off of the button. Then stand on the second button, and face the next gate that is directly diagonal to your right across from you. Repeat the same (it might be tricky at first, but once you are used to standing directly on the edge of the button, you'll do it each time with no problem at all), and BAM, you passed this section without the assitance of another player.

While your other party members are still catching up behind, already have DoT traps set down to set the vandas on fire, and have them dead by time the others are coming to you. Then let them through and head on ahead so that they didn't have to waste their time killing that set of monsters to shave off a few seconds. ^_^

Also what I found out about tornado dance is that this can pretty much make you go fast, that you fly through most traps triggering them... but you go past them so far and fast, that they go off and blow up behind you without even touching you.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 05:47 PM
Or you could equip only double sabers and tornado dance and become a noob.

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 05:58 PM
OR just not do Bruce! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif works 4 me

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
tornado dance is the bain of techers everywhere, well in the wrong hands anyway and u sound like u have the bad touch

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 15:01 ]</font>

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-03-05 14:47, omegapirate2k wrote:
Or you could equip only double sabers and tornado dance and become a noob.

Or you can not be a lawlzomegabuttpirate rly, and you can use Double Sabers onry... But equip Ice doublesabers with Gravity Dance and use that on Vandas only, so that they don't get tossed around so that fortetechers can cast ice spells correctly on them. You deal damage, and dont do pushback.

Also you use tornado dance on bil de vears to keep them in a infinite stun-lock, so that they aren't spinning and attacking others. That allows other melee fortefighters/ect to safely deal out damage, without having to worry about getting harmed by their Zangief attack. Also Tornando Dance is good because of its knockdown/push back effect on those giant spiked mobs, to hit two of their points at once in quick rappid sessions, as well as targeting their front right or left shoulder to send them onto their sides consistantly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lonzell on 2007-03-05 15:04 ]</font>

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:05 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:01, Ronin1of47 wrote:
tornado dance is the bain of techers everywhere, well in the wrong hands anyway and u sound like u have the bad touch

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 15:01 ]</font>

Curious. What exactly is the bad touch, by not touching the mobs that get tossed around if you use TD that fortetechers cast on, and only the mobs that would interfear with fortetechers casting...? Does not compute.

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
no fair, this guys more of an asshole than me!

I OBJECT!! *slams fists*

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:09 PM
tornado dance throughs enemeys every where. ie techers cant cast on stuff, big things are ok cause they dont get tossed half way across the map
and as for bad touch i was saying u sound like the kinda person that throws enemies every where not allowing techers/rangers to hit them

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 15:11 ]</font>

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:09 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:06, Rashiid wrote:
no fair, this guys more of an asshole than me!

I OBJECT!! *slams fists*

RAWR!!!~

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:09, Ronin1of47 wrote:
tornado dance throughs enemeys every where. ie techers cant cast on stuff, big things are ok cause they dont get tossed half way across the map
and as for bad touch i was saying u sound like the kinda person that throw enemy every where not allowing techers to hit them

... I'm not even going to touch this one~

(Edit: Actually don't take this as mean, its just curiousity. Are you American? If you aren't, then i'm sorry for my above sarcastic statement.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lonzell on 2007-03-05 15:10 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Mar 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
tornado dance is over rated its really horrible

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:10, Lonzell wrote:

On 2007-03-05 15:09, Ronin1of47 wrote:
and as for bad touch i was saying u sound like the kinda person that throw enemy every where not allowing techers to hit them

(Edit: Actually don't take this as mean, its just curiousity. Are you American? If you aren't, then i'm sorry for my above sarcastic statement.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lonzell on 2007-03-05 15:10 ]</font>

no please do touch this and yes i am american

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:13 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:11, -Crokar- wrote:
tornado dance is over rated its really horrible

if u use it right its ok its not designed for mobs it designed for large monsters that u can lock on to and land lots of hits on, not saying its the best double saber art but works in right places

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 15:15 ]</font>

Kaydin
Nothing is more annoying than someone throwing Tornado Dance into a mob of enemies, throwing them all to different corners of the room. I will never learn Tornado Dance. >.<

Rashiid
*!fight! !fight! !fight!*

-Crokar-
Mar 5, 2007, 06:15 PM
spiral dance ggod for everything so there fore spiral dance> than tornado dance. i was playing with a tornado dancin asshole earlier today. it really made the damn game difficult when you cant hit anything.

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:15, -Crokar- wrote:
spiral dance ggod for everything so there fore spiral dance> than tornado dance. i was playing with a tornado dancin asshole earlier today. it really made the damn game difficult when you cant hit anything.

what they said

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:13, Kadan wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than someone throwing Tornado Dance into a mob of enemies, throwing them all to different corners of the room. I will never learn Tornado Dance. >.<

Then you will bes de gimps. It's pretty useful. It's NOT for large crowds of mobs.. But if you see mbos say, breathing fire on your friends, its GREAT to use, because its easily controlable, and yuo can switch to a doublesaber that has that specific PA equiped to quickly use it to knock that specific mob down and away.

Also like I said earlier, which most people should know by now... how to keep large mobs in lock so that they aren't consistantly using moves that attack your other party memebers, while at the same time, dealing out a more than decent amount of damage.

JAFO22000
Mar 5, 2007, 06:19 PM
Lonzell,

You don't do Bruce's with the same people all the time, do you? You usually join pick up groups, right? And I bet after one mission with you, quite a few, if not all of them, have to "leave".

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 06:19 PM
tornado dance is like the Diga for fighgunners; used in moments of peril.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:03, Lonzell wrote:
Or you can not be a lawlzomegabuttpirate rly

See, I like creativity when it comes to parodies of my name.

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:29 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:19, JAFO22000 wrote:
Lonzell,

You don't do Bruce's with the same people all the time, do you? You usually join pick up groups, right? And I bet after one mission with you, quite a few, if not all of them, have to "leave".

Actually I recall S ranks, because lets see.... I dont' cause knock back to all the incorrect mobs... I keep Bil De Vears stunlocked so they don't get off their spin move... I disarm ceiling traps with twin guns, and now trigger the ones that fall by flying underneath them with tornado dance... I use traps to set vears on fire because im not cheap....

why would they leave?

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 06:37 PM
Seesh, you make a thread about a cool trick/glitch you find, and people just whine. It's like how you had some people bitchin and whining about the Clothes glitch, when others were just using it all in good fun.

Forum trolls =/.

Tengoku
Mar 5, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:10, Lonzell wrote:

No, he's illiterate. See: Yobbo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yobbo) as an example, only from the UK side of things. /sarcasm

On 2007-03-05 15:05, Lonzell wrote:
Curious. What exactly is the bad touch, by not touching the mobs that get tossed around if you use TD that fortetechers cast on, and only the mobs that would interfear with fortetechers casting...? Does not compute.
The "bad touch" is when you get tossed from the group for molesting the enemies... and not in a good way. /more sarcasm

Still, I'll have to try your "Tornado Dance Wire Technics" movement thingie, only not when in Bruce's Dungeon. Sounds like it could be good fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 06:45 PM
Well, you see, the problem here lies with everyone else pretty much using spamming tornado dance on groups and pissing everyone in the party off, you have some interesting uses for Tornado dance that I'll admit I've never thought of and might use if I owned a double saber and tornado dance.

I wasn't even referring to you anyway, I was referring to the hordes of fighgunners who DO piss off everyone by constantly knocking enemies away from them.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 5, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:19, Rashiid wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

You mean like, every millisecond for the common Force! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 06:47 PM
dont worry ppl; let fighgunners hav there TD fun; it'll wear off!

i killed it in story mode, i dont even want it online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:47, Rashiid wrote:

i killed it in story mode, i dont even want it online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Uck, story mode is the #1 reason why I don't use tornado dance, or double sabers at all, for that matter.

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:50 PM
@ Lonzell
the first time i read ur post i thought u were trying to mess w/ people on bruces and be a general pain in the ass , like stand on button wait for someone to go through fence and fly off button(hence bad touch), but after reading it again i actually saw some good in what u were saying so i apologize for comeing off as rude i was giving my views (negitive) on tornado dance

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-05 15:51 ]</font>

Tengoku
Mar 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:49, omegapirate2k wrote:Uck, story mode is the #1 reason why I don't use tornado dance, or double sabers at all, for that matter.
I'm suddenly glad I didn't play story mode. I still like my double sabers. Oh, and my twin-daggers, and my twin-handguns, and my, well, everything.

Rashiid
On 2007-03-05 15:46, PALRAPPYS wrote:

You mean like, every millisecond for the common Force! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif excatlly!

but, as i posted earlier, the phase will wear off

Lonzell
lol it is fun. When you do it and people show up seeing you cleared the way for them already, you get a lot of positive feed back and surprised expressions. It's funny.

Ronin1of47
Mar 5, 2007, 06:53 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:37, Lonzell wrote:
Seesh, you make a thread about a cool trick/glitch you find, and people just whine. It's like how you had some people bitchin and whining about the Clothes glitch, when others were just using it all in good fun.

Forum trolls =/.

yea i found out about the clothing thing long befoe the swim suits came out and tried to post about it and got flamed ,so i know what u mean,
and hear i am doing it to you.... shame on me

omegapirate2k
On 2007-03-05 15:52, Lonzell wrote:
lol it is fun. When you do it and people show up seeing you cleared the way for them already, you get a lot of positive feed back and surprised expressions. It's funny.

It's because you must have shattered their expectations of what a fighgunner with tornado dance is good for, I guess XD

Tsavo

Forum trolls =/.

Its not just you really. Many people here(myself included)have dreaded the day this PA would become available, having already gotten a taste of it in offline mode. It is not a party friendly move and yet people are already spamming it ad infinium. The stun locking is a good idea though outside of that and boss fights I don't really see much use for it besides pissing off your party.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 5, 2007, 06:59 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:52, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-05 15:46, PALRAPPYS wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif excatlly!

but, as i posted earlier, the phase will wear off

...we hope...

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 07:40 PM
On 2007-03-05 15:53, Tsavo wrote:

Forum trolls =/.

Its not just you really. Many people here(myself included)have dreaded the day this PA would become available, having already gotten a taste of it in offline mode. It is not a party friendly move and yet people are already spamming it ad infinium. The stun locking is a good idea though outside of that and boss fights I don't really see much use for it besides pissing off your party.

You pretty much have players doing the same exact thing with Twin Sabers, Knuckles, ect, sending mobs flying around. The new Knuckle PA especially is just as bad, if not in some instances worse. The only difference mostly here is peoples stigma towards Fighgunners in general, and their love for Fortefighters.

Jakosifer
Mar 5, 2007, 07:46 PM
Ah... I knew being a Fighgunner would have some kind of consequence. All of the n00bs use Double Sabers and NOTHING but Double Sabers...seriously as Fighgunners we have ALOT of badass options available...use them. Don't just use one weapon and spam Tornado Dance.

I only have one Double Saber in my A.P at a time, since for one, they're slower than my Twin Sabers/Daggers, two, Spiral Dance is its only extremely useful PA, and it doesn't cost much...And three, I always have to have at least one or two Dual pistols in my A.P, I'd rather have Dual Pistols than a Double Saber. SE's from Bullets>>>>Double Sabers and its Tornado Dance.

ALTHOUGH, I didn't commend you for your good job at exploiting a glitch like that, that could be a big help. You aren't a nuisance like most of our Fighgunner brethren, at least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-03-05 16:51 ]</font>

PJ
Mar 5, 2007, 07:49 PM
It's funny. I actually thought Lonzell had something good to say, and everyone's all, "LOL TORNADO DANCE FTL"

All I have to say is, learn to play > Everyone

Sychosis
Mar 5, 2007, 08:00 PM
As long as you don't feel the urge to suppress "The Polty Menace" with TD in my games we're cool.

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 08:03 PM
From the sounds of it, i'm not sure everyone notices exactly what their saying...

None of you are really complaining about the PA....

You are complaining about the incompetence about the other players in which they USE that said PA.

The usefuless of the technique isn't decreased via the people who use it... If that's the case, all techniques would suck, because i've seen a lot of players impliment a lot of techniques in the incorrect manner.

Tsavo
Mar 5, 2007, 08:09 PM
On 2007-03-05 16:40, Lonzell wrote:

On 2007-03-05 15:53, Tsavo wrote:

Forum trolls =/.

You pretty much have players doing the same exact thing with Twin Sabers, Knuckles, ect, sending mobs flying around. The new Knuckle PA especially is just as bad, if not in some instances worse. The only difference mostly here is peoples stigma towards Fighgunners in general, and their love for Fortefighters.

Or folks who go crazy with Grenade Launchers, spam all 3 parts of rising crush all the time, etc. I know its nothing new its just that there are SO MANY FG'rs, many of whom seem to love abusing Tornado Spin to their hearts content. How wonderful it would be if this truly turns to be just a phase.

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 08:20 PM
You mean like its just a phase for the Granade Launchers, and Raising Crushers are that you just mentioned? Chea'yeah, right. It's not Fighgunners.. it's not Fortefighters.. it's not the weapons.. Its the players themselves.

So case in point, when people say, "Fighgunners suck', or "This weapon sucks", they should really give a reason that branches outside of catagorizing the issue under the skill of the players.. Because all of the reasons that have been given for such things has all pointed to it being the players fault themselves, because the same issue occurs with "multiple" weapons and jobs rather than any specific one.

Freshellent
Mar 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
I wonder how long it will take before this PA is nerfed. If at all.

I have yet to get Tornado Dance,I'm told as a Fighgunner I'm supposed to have gotten it first,rather than Splendor Crush/Window Roller.(incidently I like it better than Psycho Crusher/Tornado Dance)

I'm not really a fan of Psycho Crusher because the first day it came out everyone spent the whole day knocking apart mobs and made it that much more difficult to clear maps,because enemies were so far apart. I can say I support it as a boss/sub boss killer though.

Whatever though,as long as fellow party members are aware of the proper use of this PA it shouldn't be to much of a problem.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 10:16 PM
On 2007-03-05 17:00, Sychosis wrote:
As long as you don't feel the urge to suppress "The Polty Menace" with TD in my games we're cool.

My thoughts exactly.

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 10:17 PM
This thread has been derailed, and no one will even know that this was meant to tell everyone how you can move so fast with it, you can get past gates without someone else having to stand on'em for you. =/

Priest1850
Mar 6, 2007, 04:52 AM
Yo, Im a Fighgunner and a very experienced one...DONT USE Tornado Dance on small Mobs only on big guys that cant get thrown everywhere, This ultimate Photon Art is not to be used for "fun" but only in tough situations and at the right moments. If you dont go by this then dont get the art otherwise your just a little kid running around with sciccors and not knowning what the hell your doing = OH and have a good day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
....Did you just say something in a videogame isn't supposed to be used for fun?

.... I think a lot of people has lost touch with what a videogame is for... and people are also stating the obvious, which they should of been stating the same thing a long time ago to people who has been doing the same thing, but with other weapons... the thread isn't about beating a dead horse here people.

Kirip-san
Mar 6, 2007, 06:26 PM
Videogames = fun
Videogames =/= work.

That is all~nyo.

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 06:31 PM
SUGOI!!!~

Priest1850
Mar 6, 2007, 08:25 PM
You use tornado dance too much and your gonna end up ruining everyone elses fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif think about it >.> eesh

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 08:26 PM
Alright that's in.. enough being nice... you... are a complete fuckin idiot.. who has completely missed the entire point.. and everyone in the PSU community as far as PSO-World is concerned, is making me want to go out, and be a complete ASS with Tornando Dance, to purposely piss people off.

Kirip-san
Mar 6, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-03-06 17:26, Lonzell wrote:
Alright that's in.. enough being nice... you... are a complete fuckin idiot.. who has completely missed the entire point.. and everyone in the PSU community as far as PSO-World is concerned, is making me want to go out, and be a complete ASS with Tornando Dance, to purposely piss people off.

Be nice~nyo. Tornado Dance scatters enemies, which can make it a TEEEENY bit hard when people are trying to cast their spells/shoot their targets without missing~nyo.

Example.
Force: "Take this, Diga!"
Fighgunner: "WHEEE TORNADO DANCE!!!"
*whooooosh*
Force: "Damn, missed again."

Rinse and repeat~nyo.

Try to have a little more thought before you start flaming everyone~nyo.

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 09:24 PM
On 2007-03-06 18:04, Kirip-san wrote:

Be nice~nyo. Tornado Dance scatters enemies, which can make it a TEEEENY bit hard when people are trying to cast their spells/shoot their targets without missing~nyo.

Example.
Force: "Take this, Diga!"
Fighgunner: "WHEEE TORNADO DANCE!!!"
*whooooosh*
Force: "Damn, missed again."

Rinse and repeat~nyo.

Try to have a little more thought before you start flaming everyone~nyo.

Or maybe you should give a lil more thought... I made this tread to tell everyone about a trick, and it started with people coming in and flaming.. not the other way around. It has nothing to do with fighting enemies, it has to do with a trick in Bruce B. Look at the first post~desu!

Kirip-san
Mar 6, 2007, 10:54 PM
You're going to have to deal with flaming eventually in ANY topic, it's inevitable, although fighting fire with fire isn't the best idea...

Btw, anyone have 99 haxed tradable PA fragments on them~nyo? XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2007-03-06 19:54 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 10:57 PM
Why would we WANT more people doing what pisses us off?

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 11:12 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:57, omegapirate2k wrote:
Why would we WANT more people doing what pisses us off?

Oh...my... god... are you a fucking tard or what? How in the hell will clearing out mobs to shave off time on a Bruce run piss people off? You aren't attacking mobs that are near other players... and hell, you don't have to use TD to dispatch the vandas behind the gate...

Did you even fuckin' read what I wrote? Explain to me what this thread is about. I want to see if you are even paying attention, or can even comprehend anything. Did I just write it out too confusing or what?

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 11:13 PM
everyone in the PSU community as far as PSO-World is concerned, is making me want to go out, and be a complete ASS with Tornando Dance, to purposely piss people off.

I rest my case.

EDIT: *puts on flame garment*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-03-06 20:13 ]</font>

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 11:26 PM
On 2007-03-06 20:13, omegapirate2k wrote:

everyone in the PSU community as far as PSO-World is concerned, is making me want to go out, and be a complete ASS with Tornando Dance, to purposely piss people off.

I rest my case.

EDIT: *puts on flame garment*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-03-06 20:13 ]</font>

Well yea. When I do shit the right away as a Figunner with a Double Saber, but still hear people bitch, it makes me want to do the things people are bitching about just to spite them. It's wrong, but it's hard not to feel that way. And you STILL haven't explained to me what this thread is about.

I rest "My" case.

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 11:32 PM
It's about your neat trick you found with the double saber, it was derailed at some point, I still haven't said that's what YOU do, just what the general fighgunner population does. I withhold on the bitching until somebody actually DOES piss me off by sending the poltys/lapuchas/ageetas/badiras flying for no reason XD

Priest1850
Mar 7, 2007, 04:08 AM
O.O....whoa someone just had their period...>.> geez people get angry really fast =P

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry, I ran out of tampax, so I had to use omega's pillowcase =/.

AlucardTepes
Mar 9, 2007, 08:37 PM
damn people, calm down. If someone is using a PA that is making life difficult for you, tell them they're making things inconvenient and if they don't respond either kick them or leave the group yourself. That said, lets lose the "right" and "wrong" way to play fighgunner or any other class. It's a video game. There is no "right" or "wrong," just a degree to which you cooperate with your teammates.

Disagreements in a game occur. Many arguements are unfounded. Knowing this, lets not lose our minds over it.

Sychosis
Mar 9, 2007, 08:43 PM
DAAAAYUUUUM!

We had such good times in Eastern Peril too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Allison_W
Mar 9, 2007, 08:59 PM
wtf is the problem here. the original poster was putting forth a proper use for tornado dance. subsequent posters bitched about improper uses for tornado dance because they're frustrated with people who don't know how to use it, then original poster got pissed off and admitted temptation to run around improperly using tornado dance 'cause he's frustrated with everyone else's bitching.

both parties' problem is with stupid fighgunners, not with smart fighgunners or people frustrated with stupid fighgunners. that is all.

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 09:09 PM
If you are female Allison, can I have your hand in marraige? If you are male... I guess we can work something out. Just... don't tell anybody...

And as for Nyasia... I tornado danced my way into shim's shortskirted lil newman heart. <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lonzell on 2007-03-09 18:09 ]</font>

Sychosis
Mar 9, 2007, 09:14 PM
Wait wha? Shim? Skirt? Huh?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Yukichi
Mar 9, 2007, 09:15 PM
*Hands Allison a cookie.*

Said something I've been saying to myself for a while now, except better.

Seriously, these posts make me not want to play on Universe 15 at all. I like Lonzell's post, and completely agree with him/her/it. (I never assume a person's gender whilst on the internet.) Ever since I've seen tornado dance in videos, I wanted it for the purpose of mobility. And ever since I've recieved it, I have been using it for just that, and am very much enjoying it. For me, in Bruce's dungeon, it's wonderful. It also seems people I group with find it very helpful as well, since it allows me to get keys, get a head start on laying traps, and help shave off time off Bruce runs in general.

To Lonzell, I feel your post was good, and it is a pity that there were so many people that took away from it's wonderful insight.

Also, first few days, I was able to bypass a few gates qith ease. Now it seems that the gates are closing in time to prevent me from going through. Has anyone expecienced this as well? I'm thinking it could be my computer lagging a bit, and thus causing my character to not pass through the gate fast enough.

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 09:15 PM
...If your brain just exploded... i'm sorry.

Allison_W
Mar 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
On 2007-03-09 18:09, Lonzell wrote:
If you are female Allison, can I have your hand in marraige? If you are male... I guess we can work something out. Just... don't tell anybody...

I laughed. And I'm flattered, dear, but I'm a tryke.

On 2007-03-09 18:15, Yukichi wrote:

Thankee. *munch munch*

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
It might be your computer lag, because i've attempted it this morning again, and got by without a hitch. Sometimes i'll sail right through, far past the gates, and other times the back of my feet'll get stuck. You can easily slip through though by just using another Tornado Dance to pull yourself out of it.

But yea, like I said, it shaves off a lot of time when you as just one person finished clearing out that area alone with a combonation of traps and PAs.

Weakness
Mar 9, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-03-09 18:20, Allison_W wrote:

O.o; a Tryke? Like a Tricycle?

Allison_W
Mar 9, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-03-09 18:21, Weakness wrote:

O.o; a Tryke? Like a Tricycle?

Naw. It's just a cute way of saying "transsexual dyke."

But I take it everyone's clear on Lonzell not being some kind of n00bish bogeyman as well as Lonzell not needing to go act like one in order to let off steam, yes?

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 09:28 PM

On 2007-03-09 18:09, Lonzell wrote:

On 2007-03-09 18:15, Yukichi wrote:

Thankee. *munch munch*

Back in the day, before japan and anime dickgirls begain to influence the world, i'd be frightened by this.

And now, i'm frightened at the fact that I am not frightened and curious. So now, I will withdraw my mind from that area entirely, before I get even more mentally confused at this point.... *Slowly goes back to paying attention to his Double Saber... his Double saber doesn't confuse him.. and loves him...*

Sychosis
Mar 9, 2007, 09:31 PM
This thread has taken a very hot turn.

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-03-09 18:31, Sychosis wrote:
This thread has taken a very hot turn.

Tornado Dancing you all... FROM BEHIND.

Weeaboolits
Mar 9, 2007, 10:17 PM
Tornado Dance works great on single enemies, it saved my life on HIVE in story mode, I was underleveled, and being able to disable one enemy whilst damaging it and moving fast enough to dodge enemy megid AND create distance from other enemies at the push of a single button was absolutely priceless.
it also works great on mobs of weaker enemies (like those tiny things that shoot ice on neudaiz) if you're strong enough you can use it to one-shot the whole mob ^_^
these work great offline, but I haven't played online yet, I will one day though...