PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Ultimate PA's=Havoc

MrFortegunner
Mar 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
I just want all you fighting people to imagine this senario: There is a party of 5 fortefighters with ultimate PA's and a ranger. one's spamming tornado dance. one's spamming that yoyo dagger PA. One's spamming the rocket fist PA. one's spamming the twin claw PA. one's spamming splendor crush. and the last person is getting insanely ticked off since he cant get a single shot. with people flying everywhere, it will be immpossible to connect the last 1 or 2 Y's. shooting people would be practically impossible. the grenade launcher has gotten on people's nerve because of it's knock back, well just imagine it 3 times that many people were juggling 10 Vahras. Don't you people agree?

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 08:32 PM
Thats why Nos techs homes in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif-b

Scion
Mar 5, 2007, 08:42 PM
If you're doing a C mission...I could see how that could get annoying.

Keep those Gaozorans down! KEEP THEM DOWN!!!

Rashiid
Mar 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
if the ranger cant keep up, he cant aim.

now forces hav nos-spells, so we cant complain about knockback anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

edit: typ0z http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-03-05 17:55 ]</font>

bloodknight
Mar 5, 2007, 08:51 PM
um, fortefighter can't use tornado dance.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 5, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-03-05 17:51, bloodknight wrote:

Not the point.

JeNousAime
Mar 5, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-03-05 17:51, bloodknight wrote:

OH ya... *hit myself on head*.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 5, 2007, 09:11 PM
well, I am no longer in situations in which I'm the non-Hunter, but if I ever do decide on being a non-Hunter(thinking of switching my female newman to fortegunner), and I'll hope for guy to send monsters flying if they get dangerous like Vandas. and besides, I love seeing flying monsters =D

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 09:11 PM
If I, as a fighgunner, can make shots with his twin handguns, and things are still dieing fast dispite them flying around, and the mission isn't timed, then all we have left is you complaining.

McLaughlin
Mar 5, 2007, 09:18 PM
Deal with it?

We've been nerfed once already. Our primary role seems to be stun-locker instead of damage dealer. I'll damn well keep them down. Don't like it? Aim better.

When the hell would you have 5 Hunters and a Ranger anyway?

Lonzell
Mar 5, 2007, 09:26 PM
People should be having fun when their aprtying.. showing off.. having a good time. That's what type of game PSU is. When you are under a time restricted mission and aimming for a S, thats when you take things more seriously. Other than that, as long as you are getting the job done effectively, and not doing shit that'll get others killed, all I can say is....

Everyone have fun and enjoy the game! ^_^

Zorafim
Mar 5, 2007, 10:05 PM
These PAs don't seem any worse than the ones already out. Many seem to be knockups, which don't effect anyone's aiming. Knockbacks only work at the end of the PA, which isn't unusual. I can see tornado dance being annoying, but nothing else.

-Ryuki-
Mar 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
Y'know, honestly, a party is still a party regardless how funky it is.
In fact, five hunters and a ranger, each excelling in a different skill..
That's ASKING for uncooperation. Deal with it. It's tough being
the odd-one-out. Go make a team with 4 other Rangers, and 1 HU.
Maybe then you'll see how it's nearly still the same.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 10:19 PM
This is why party leaders can boot XD

Freshellent
Mar 5, 2007, 10:20 PM
It is a matter of teamwork.

I'll be honest, I was rather upset at people who used Tornado Dance/Psycho Crusher for a little while when it first came out,but with a little communication I got it cleared up.

Voice your opinion in party,you have a say in what goes on too you know.

But like I said,I can understand why you were upset at first.

Tiyr
Mar 5, 2007, 10:31 PM
First, stop grouping with five hunters.

Second, Splendor Crush is as ranger-friendly as any PA out there. No knockback, at least not until the third part (not there yet). But then, almost all third parts have that.

Third, the yoyo dagger tech is all knockup, which rangers have been saying they prefer since old Rising Crush.

Fourth, while Tornado Dance can be annoying, the problem it creates is nothing new. The people who spam this will spam Spiral Dance or any other knockback.

Last, people are probably using them more at the moment to level them.

Short version: It's fine. Learn to play.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 5, 2007, 10:35 PM
Guess what? When I'm a hunter, I PA as much as I please. I don't use the fun Rising Strike or Rising Crush crap. . . I use PA's I find useful. As a ranger and force, I have NEVER had issues hitting enemies with hunters knocking them around. . . Hell, if the hunter's hitting it around, why not get some other arget >.>

Weakness
Mar 6, 2007, 09:28 AM
The only PA that is truly obnoxious is Tornado Dance. It has its uses, and can be very helpful and damaging... but there also a billion FighGunners out there that have know clue how to use knock back PA's in general.

Tip for all of those people, wall + big enemies (Jarbas, Teng, etc.) = Win

Tornad Dance + 5 small enemies and no wall = You're a moron.

Miyoko
Mar 6, 2007, 09:36 AM
Rifle + First person mode = No complaints from me. ^-^ It's generally how I tag enemies in the first place anyway. The range on rifles is long enough that you should be able to tag every mob quickly enough in first person mode that it doesn't matter what PA's hunters are using. If you can't, you're probably too far away to be useful anyways...

And really, knock back / up / down is very frequently a good thing in my books. If somethings being knocked around, it isn't attacking me, and that's a bonus. Of course, it's always better if you can utilize the knock-around to an even greater benifit than that, such as juggling enemies with a grenade launcher... Nothing's cooler than getting a group of enemies locked against a wall, and keeping them airborne with constant shots >.>

RadiantLegend
Mar 6, 2007, 11:02 AM
Join in with your grenade launcher or maylee prism.

Two can play that game. XD