PDA

View Full Version : If you could only get one...

Randomness
Mar 5, 2007, 10:59 PM
At the moment, I have 38 PA frags, and I'm tryign to decide which tech to get first. Also, I'm not sure when I'll get the frags to get another, so I'm mostly deciding whether I'd rather have Megiverse or Nosudiga.

Any opinions?

Rizen
Mar 5, 2007, 11:01 PM
Its depends on your playing style. Don't let others decide for you.

Scion
Mar 6, 2007, 02:12 AM
What Rizen said...

But since you asked for it, I'll tell you why I picked nosdiga, and maybe it'll help in the decision process.

First off, don't let this dissuade you from getting megiverse, because I don't have this tech, so I wouldn't be able to make the comparison between the two. Anyways, nosdiga isn't so hot at the start. You fire one "serpent" that follows the enemy and has a chance to stun while doing damage almost equivalent to radiga of the same level. You also have level 2 stun attached to it (stays the same throughout). But at every upgrade, you fire one more serpent. So, 11-20, you'll be doing twice as much damage, and 21+, you'll be doing 3x as much. Focus this on one enemy, and you'll have easily surpassed the damage that diga is capable of. Or you could separate this attack onto 2 or 3 enemies. You can do many things with this tech. Just be aware of the expensive PP cost at it's final upgrade (52).

So, if you like the way that sounds, go and get it. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikaru-san on 2007-03-05 23:50 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 6, 2007, 03:23 AM
This is what I prefer:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/psu20070306_100321_038.jpg
Has a chance to hit 3x and a possible 4th strike if you're close to enemies.

Tra
Mar 6, 2007, 03:25 AM
lol name censored

Randomness
Mar 6, 2007, 09:08 PM
Would be nice to have someone talk about the merits and failings of megiverse...

Ravennittes
Mar 6, 2007, 09:14 PM
Megiverse opens boxes prety well... Anyway, in my expirience, nosu-techs like nosuzonde and nosumegid fit my personal playin style (support nuking). It allows me to hit stuff while the people in the front lines can fling stuff in any way they please.