PDA

View Full Version : Communication

MajinSephirot
Mar 5, 2007, 11:13 PM
I was wondering, is there an easy way to get to communicate with people?

For instance there have been a few I have encountered and partied with and I did not have a chance to exchange partner cards with, any chance on me being able to contact them otherwise?

I'm still looking to make more friends, but there seems to be a "nickname barrier" blocking me from time to time. I won't go into detail on that subject.

Retehi
Mar 5, 2007, 11:14 PM
Sorry man, only chance is finding them somehow again throughout the scattered lobbies, and servers.

Pretty screwy if you ask me.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 11:15 PM
Nickname barrier? you mean where everyone has nicknames like "Shrink" and "Skeever", and you don't know who they're talking about?

MajinSephirot
Mar 5, 2007, 11:17 PM
I was hoping it wouldn't come to the "stalking option", thanks Retehi.

As for the "nickname barrier" I am refering to some narrow minded people who won't give you the time of day because of the way you choose to name your characters, thus being assholes before they even know you.

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 11:19 PM
On 2007-03-05 20:17, MajinSephirot wrote:
I was hoping it wouldn't come to the "stalking option", thanks Retehi.

As for the "nickname barrier" I am refering to some narrow minded people who won't give you the time of day because of the way you choose to name your characters, thus being assholes before they even know you.

I understand that much.

MajinSephirot
Mar 6, 2007, 01:58 AM
I'm thinking that SEGA should implement a "whiteboard" feature to player rooms, that way people can come by and leave them a short message.

Would be nice to be able to at least get some form of communication available.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 6, 2007, 02:05 AM
Or you could be proactive and exchange cards with people you like.