PDA

View Full Version : S rank wepons

retsel
Mar 5, 2007, 11:29 PM
I am level 49 and have a 9 star double saber. I can not wealed a s ranked wepons but I have sean many ppl above this level and its about time they got S rank wepons.I dont want to be a level 60 holding the same wepon.Its about time sega releashed the S rank wepons.with s2 rank missons there might still be hope yet

Dragon_Knight
Mar 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
Yea it would be nice if the board for the S ranks were easier to find...*looks supicously at Halarod holders espicaly the ones with 6 or more rods* bad enough the sucess rates are incredibly low...

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 11:34 PM
I've been using the same looking weapons I see no problem in them. Ask me how long I used a Gigush in PSO.

Asuri
Mar 5, 2007, 11:35 PM
how long van

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 5, 2007, 11:39 PM
In PSO DC I used a Gladius +15 until lvl 80, so it's nothing to be ashame about for carrying old faithful.~

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 11:40 PM
On 2007-03-05 20:35, Asuri wrote:
how long van

Lets just say long enough that it was stronger than a breaker and a claymore. I grinded it so many times lol I think it was a year with that thing. Gigush+40 FTW!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-05 20:41 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 11:46 PM
On 2007-03-05 20:40, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-03-05 20:35, Asuri wrote:
how long van

Lets just say long enough that it was stronger than a breaker and a claymore. I grinded it so many times lol I think it was a year with that thing. Gigush+40 FTW!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-05 20:41 ]</font>

Nice!

Johann
Mar 6, 2007, 03:28 AM
I dont want to be a level 60 holding the same wepon.

Why's that? I don't see anything wrong with it. There will ALWAYS be someone with better equipment.

Criss
Mar 6, 2007, 03:57 AM
S rank weapons aren't easily obtainable, and usually aren't worth all the trouble, at least not if you're more the casual type of player.

I personally prefer getting good old grinded weapons. 6* grinded weapons are the way to go. Then move on to 9* when they release Grinder As.

Get two of the same weapons, grind them equally until one of them breaks, then get another, grind it back to the same level as the other and keep going like that until you get one to (10). Might be costly, but again, so is getting S rank boards and materials (assuming you already have a good PM to synth it, and assuming the synth doesn't fail).

Golto
Mar 6, 2007, 10:41 AM
Actually the success rates on 10* weapons are higher than 9*, 75-85% on pure pms. You'll have to wait 2-3 months until we get any new srank weapon/armor boards.

amtalx
Mar 6, 2007, 10:44 AM
On 2007-03-06 07:41, Golto wrote:
Actually the success rates on 10* weapons are higher than 9*, 75-85% on pure pms. You'll have to wait 2-3 months until we get any new srank weapon/armor boards.

Aren't the S-Rank boards 1 shot deals?

-Rune-
Mar 6, 2007, 10:50 AM
Though it WOULD be nice to have more S-rank weapons, I think I'd be happier with just higher lvl caps IMO. S-Ranks are just flashy versions of A-rank and even some B-Rank versions. Flash is good but once you get bored of that weapon... then what? o_O;

Akaimizu
Mar 6, 2007, 10:55 AM
Then what? If I land myself on Twin Gunnies I'd never stop using them.

I'd blow stuff up with them.
Blow it up again.
Keep blowing it up.
I'd blow the stuffing out of stuff with them.
I'd blow the stuffing out of stuff with them, some more.

I would use 2 S rank Crossbows when one could do just fine!!
I would be grossly overpayed for stuff I'd do anyway for free.
I would flip a coin to see which Level 90 Bill De Vear I would kill first, and then take them both out anyway.

I'm a Guntecher, and I love my job!

Tiyr
Mar 6, 2007, 11:02 AM
The fact that you have a 9* double saber only means that the economy was broken. Decent 9* weapons are and should be expensive and a pain to get without haxeta. That, and there's nothing besides the new hive mission on S that's even remotely difficult with a decent set of gear--I still wear 4* high % armor and use a mix of weapons from 7 - 9 *, with only three 9*s to my name. And nothing's hard, even with only two or three people.

In short, they haven't released anything better than the current crop because it's easy enough as it is. Level your PAs--that gives far more benefit than most median weapon upgrades anyway.

Neith
Mar 6, 2007, 11:20 AM
Most of the S-Ranks you've seen are probably h4x anyway. I'm Lv69, and don't have an S-Rank. They're not common drops, though looking through player inventories in Uni2, you'd think they are.

Tiyr, try Desert Goliath S, I personally found that more fun than Seed Awakening, and the boss battle isn't short in difficulty of Fakis. 1100 damage and almost definite paralysis, missile barrages etc- it's all frantic. In fact, I'd suggest anyone looking for a challenge to try that in S- you can't just storm ahead and survive.

Cz
Mar 6, 2007, 11:43 AM
wat is S rank weapons?!!! i have never gotten one after 900+ hrs. of gameplay!! Sooo seeing ppl with 6 S rank weapons just makes me go "bleh" thats all. Getting the board is the first step, getting the material for it is the second part and failing or success is the third part....wow all that for an S rank weapon that is roaming around to ppl who doesnt deserved the S rank weapons?!!! So in the end i dont really care if ppl have multiple S rank weapons i will just be using the 9* stars weapon that i can easily get...lol. The rarest thing i ever get in this game is making the 50% fire phantom line and that is my only rarest equipment ever!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Screw the S rank weapons they are taking tooooo long to get.

-Rune-
Mar 6, 2007, 12:05 PM
On 2007-03-06 08:43, BunnyGirl wrote:
wat is S rank weapons?!!! i have never gotten one after 900+ hrs. of gameplay!! Sooo seeing ppl with 6 S rank weapons just makes me go "bleh" thats all. Getting the board is the first step, getting the material for it is the second part and failing or success is the third part....wow all that for an S rank weapon that is roaming around to ppl who doesnt deserved the S rank weapons?!!! So in the end i dont really care if ppl have multiple S rank weapons i will just be using the 9* stars weapon that i can easily get...lol. The rarest thing i ever get in this game is making the 50% fire phantom line and that is my only rarest equipment ever!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Screw the S rank weapons they are taking tooooo long to get.

Dit to the to

Except the armor part, cg's.... and..... . GIVE ME THAT ARMOR.. GIVE IT TO MEH! >.<

-Rune-
Mar 6, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-03-06 07:55, Akaimizu wrote:
Then what? If I land myself on Twin Gunnies I'd never stop using them.

I'd blow stuff up with them.
Blow it up again.
Keep blowing it up.
I'd blow the stuffing out of stuff with them.
I'd blow the stuffing out of stuff with them, some more.

I would use 2 S rank Crossbows when one could do just fine!!
I would be grossly overpayed for stuff I'd do anyway for free.
I would flip a coin to see which Level 90 Bill De Vear I would kill first, and then take them both out anyway.

I'm a Guntecher, and I love my job!

I said after you get bored with them... then what? Not just when you first get them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RadiantLegend
Mar 6, 2007, 12:24 PM
Thats because its his love. He can never get bored of them.

Im the same with axes.

Ethan-Waber
Mar 6, 2007, 01:21 PM
Well... To get a super secret S rank board, you go back to kindergarten and learn to spell.
Then you get the Hooked On Phonics! Board.