PDA

View Full Version : LVs are everything eh?

APEXi
Mar 6, 2007, 07:30 AM
so i was just wondering, for all the bruce people out there. when you're forming a party how important is a persons level? i have no trouble getting into parties with my lv70/transer5 but it seems unless i have friends on, my female beast FF5 gets no love. which is funny considering she does more damage than my 70 ever did, even as a fighgunner10.. probably more than anyone else in the party would too, with a 50% ank pikor and redda 30.

Eleina
Mar 6, 2007, 08:09 AM
Levels dont matter for bruce all that counts is experience...if ppl know what they are doing everything goes well

Deja_Vu
Mar 6, 2007, 08:10 AM
Level isn't that important really. All depends on the player. In Bruce B, I've seen level 35-40 do absolutely fine, put out decent dmg and everything. But I've also seen noob level 70s biting it on Vanda-flamethrowers. Yeah, that's what you get for wearing sori-senba.

People seem to think different about levels I guess. My 70 FF can get a party without even trying usually.

Eleina
Mar 6, 2007, 08:11 AM
Same i only have to show my nose in that place to get invites galore

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 08:17 AM
I love random party invites http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jakosifer
Mar 6, 2007, 09:04 AM
Im a lvl 62 Fighgunner and I survive alot more than most lvl 70 Fighgunners who melee with DS's waaay too much.

APEXi
Mar 6, 2007, 09:24 PM
i might do a little observation/test later on. join some parties with my 70 and then switch out to my beast and see how many i can get into. probably not even worth trying with my fortegunner, not many seem to realize just how valuable someone who can freeze the bears with their rifle and then throw some virus traps down can be in there.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 6, 2007, 09:25 PM
I have no concerns for lvls when It goes towards Bruces or even a regular game. What matters is if they know how to get out of harms way and play strategically. As long as they meet that, and the lvl requirement then it's party up!!!~

Mayu
Mar 6, 2007, 09:35 PM
If they know how to play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm okay with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 09:42 PM
Levels kinda do matter. They mean the difference between finishing with 12:30 left on the clock, and 9:50 left on the clock for the A and S Rank.

EphekZ
Mar 6, 2007, 10:51 PM
it's not so much as your level per say, but if you have a higher leveled character, you're more likely to know what you're doing.

Calo
Mar 6, 2007, 11:21 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:51, EphekZ wrote:
it's not so much as your level per say, but if you have a higher leveled character, you're more likely to know what you're doing.

This is true. Its a good indicator. Theres always the chance a low level character is some lv 70s alternate, so i always see everyone as equal. Maybe not lower than Lv5 mind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 12:51 AM

level 70 gets boring pretty quick

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 07:27 AM
color me surprised. i was actually able to get in quite a few runs with my fortegunner. in lieu of a fortetecher, a fortegunner, with a handful of star atomizers works pretty well as a bruce babysitter in B. averaged using 1 star per run. yay.

edit. oh ya, but i did originally come into the party with my main, so yeah..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: APEXi on 2007-03-07 04:28 ]</font>

amtalx
Mar 7, 2007, 07:33 AM

Maybe its just my luck, but Ive seen more level 70s with their head up their ass than should be expected. It would appear your level is a reflection of how much you play, not how well you can play the game.

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 07:39 AM
On 2007-03-07 04:33, amtalx wrote:

Maybe its just my luck, but Ive seen more level 70s with their head up their ass than should be expected. It would appear your level is a reflection of how much you play, not how well you can play the game.

[/quote]

true, the early tell-tale signs that people dont know what the hell theyre doing is their weapon selection, as far as fighgunners, fortefighters, etc. and of course the sori-senbas.. i've started taking peeks at what everyones packing and then passing silent judgement after the 1st block is cleared, hopefully with atleast 20min to go (for B). and then of course, there's the PA's/SUVs causing the Vears to spin..

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 07:40 AM
On 2007-03-07 04:33, amtalx wrote:

true, the early tell-tale signs that people dont know what the hell theyre doing is their weapon selection, as far as fighgunners, fortefighters, etc. and of course the sori-senbas.. i've started taking peeks at what everyones packing and then passing silent judgement after the 1st block is cleared, hopefully with atleast 20min to go (for B). and then of course, there's the PA's/SUVs causing the Vears to spin..

[/quote]

Kaydin
Mar 7, 2007, 12:07 PM
People hate HUnewms, no matter what level I am. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif