PDA

View Full Version : Moving your character from PSU to PSU:AOI

Nuclearranger
Mar 6, 2007, 10:38 AM
If we move our characters from PSUV1 to PSUv2 does anyone know if we get to bring our money/items over with us? And or if we lose/gain anything?

amtalx
Mar 6, 2007, 10:41 AM
No on knows yet, but if its anything like v1->v2 for DC it should'nt be much of an issue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2007-03-06 07:58 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Mar 6, 2007, 10:43 AM
The change will probably be as profound as your name being a different color above your head the next time you log in as an AOI user. All your items, money, stats, etc should carry over to the new account (judging from ST's track record with expansions). In PSO, V2 users had orange names and access to the new items and areas. They could play with V1 users, but if a V2 person pulled out a V2 exclusive rare, the V1 person would see it on their screen as the most basic type of item from that class. Like, if a V2er equipped a Monkey King Bar, the V1 guy standing next to him would think it was just a plain green double saber.

So yeah, bottom line, you should be fine upgrading your account.

TwilightSea
Mar 6, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure how it will be but I'm not going to worry about it until Sega makes more announcements for/if the US release.

-Rune-
Mar 6, 2007, 10:53 AM
I just hope they do it better than FFXI did their's xD I remember running from a strong enemy with a party and wewent to "zone" and went to next area, then I got kicked back to original area where enemy was to fend for myself... poor Devilkatt got raped ._.

I don't see ST being harsh about item transfer though, they love us more than they show, and know we put hardcore time into our current characters.

Itchee
Mar 6, 2007, 12:50 PM
ST plans on wiping your character...then farting in your dinner.