PDA

View Full Version : A Ragol Christmas Carol (Group Fic...EVERYONE Invited)

M_BlackHawk
Dec 5, 2002, 09:57 AM
Ok, since there's people interested in this holiday group fic idea, I'm going to run with it. Here goes...A Ragol Christmas Carol
================================================== ===

The morning sun rose in the window as Mike and Lara BlackHawk started their mornings off normally, with a kiss, and a quick breakfast. The family's eldest daughter, Jessica, had already gone out for the morning, as had Galveris, but Rhiana and Maya still remained at home. It was at the table that Lara brought up a surprising idea.

"Why don't we hold a Christmas party this year for all our friends?" She asks the others gathered around, "We know so many people here, and it'd be a nice touch to get together with all them WITHOUT there being some major threat to the colony."

"Interesting idea, Mom," Rhiana answered, "But isn't our house a little small to be having a party for that many people?"

"We can think of something," Mike tells his middle daughter, "If we can take on all these different hunter missions, setting up a party should be a cinch. Besides, who says it has to be just us? We can get our other friends involved, and this be an event for all the hunters of Ragol."

"All great ideas. Maybe we can get War Child to cater?" Maya thinks, "She does love to cook."

"I'll ask another friend of mine about using his place for a venue," Michael adds, "His home is absolutely huge."

"Well," Lara tells everyone, "We all know what to do. Oh, Maya? Do we still have those huge El Rappies in the freezer? We may need them. Mike, you talk to your friend. I'll talk to War Child, and Rhiana, you put the word out at the guild. This year, we're holding a Christmas party for everyone."

With those words, the BlackHawk family set out for a full day of trying to prepare for the hunter social event of the year.
-----------------------------------------------------

There's the first post. I figured we'd go through the entire planning phase in the group fic/RP while we're at it...and as always..
Later

M_BlackHawk

Toyzferall
Dec 5, 2002, 11:47 AM
((*Wonders why people responded to this so hyperactively, yet ignored HIS idea for a group fic... X.x;;* Anyways, good idea! Sounds fun! Soooo... Errr... Do we just post, or do we have to consult everyone else, or what? Cuz' I'm not especially a good friend of anyone here... Yet. So I don't know you guys too well, and I don't think you guys know me at all. Guess we can make this into a messageboard RP?))

War_Child
Dec 5, 2002, 02:07 PM
The blonde haired girl picked up the phone to hear it was already in use.

"Food for how many people!?"

"Not sure yet, everyone's invited, could be a little, could be alot."

"Sounds like fun either way, I'll see what I can do.."

Helena, thinking this would be one of WC's long conversations as usual, got fed up with waiting. "MOM! I NEED THE PHONE!" Her yell was loud enough to scare her mag out of the room, and into another.

"In a minute, in a minute!"

WC soon ended the conversation, and went back to her book, when yet again another yell inturrupted the seemingly peaceful moment.

"MOOOOOOMMM!!! Helena's mag is in my stuff again!" The little hunewearl featured girl yelled as the roboduck mag ruffled through Natalie's closet. Being as young as she was, she couldn't catch the mag with its ability to hover around.

"Coming! -_-;" WC sighed as she put down her book. "It's almost more peaceful on Ragol then it is here! @_@"

Toyzferall
Dec 5, 2002, 02:31 PM
((K, then... Guess I'll just post something, and fit it in as everyone else goes... o.o;; ))
A feline-like growl eminated from the huge android as he stormed into a bar on Pioneer 2. That was the fourth time today some little kid had mistaken T0yzfer@ll for Santa Clause. Most likely because of his red, white, and black paintjob, and his some-like head could either look like a samurai helmet or a large beard, depending on how you looked at it. But he couldn't remember a time when he had seen Santa depicted as a humongous, sleek HUcast. Then again, the populous of Pioneer 2 had a strangely twisted way of looking at everything. He never much liked this season. He didn't make enough money to afford any decent excuse for a present for anyone. And never got any presents, either. He shrugged to himself and sat down at a table. Christmas actually wasn't too bad...

Deathscythealpha
Dec 5, 2002, 04:18 PM
Deuce strolled half asleep to his front door, opened it and went outside. The first thing he relised was that it was very cold, the second was the fact they he only had his underwear on.

"Great, it snows on Ragol too"

He stepped back inside his home for a second and re-emerged with a dressing gown on and cigarette in his mouth. He rubbed the stubble on his chin as he tried to figure out what he was up to in the first place, then remembered he had gone to answer a knock at his door.

"Damn kids, always running off, i should shoot themwith my varista next time..." he trailed off as he noticed the piece of paper he was crumpling underneath his feet. He took a foot off and lifted the piece of paper to his blood shot eyes.

"A christmas party, eh?" he said as he read the poster. He took a long drag on his is cigarette and puffed out a huge ball of smoke. "Should be fun, i dont have anything better to do" Deuce had found that there was little demand for bounty hunters in the christmas season, he hadnt a clue why.

He took another drag then flicked the cigarette away.

"Better check if my suit still fits me, and i wonder if they want me to bring some of my 'special' punch..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathscythealpha on 2002-12-07 06:30 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Dec 7, 2002, 10:58 PM
Lara got off the phone with War Child. "Well, that's one thing taken care of," she thinks, "I do hope that the others are having the same luck. I do want this to be a great party."

"Lara, I found those El Rappies in the Freezer," Maya tells her, "We have about 10 of them. How many do you think we'll need?"

"Don't know. Maybe only 3 or 4, maybe all of them," Lara answers, "We don't know how many are going to be there yet."

Elsewhere, Rhiana's out at the print shop, picking up the invitations that she called to have printed.

"That'll be 500 meseta," the clerk tells her. The young force pays the meseta and starts out from there to the guild, and from door to door, placing invitations everywhere

Mike, on the other hand, had just gotten to the home of an old friend of his, a sprawling manor which was at least 100 times larger than his family home. "I don't know how he deals with that much space," the HUmar thinks to himself as he knocks on the door.
I took my son to see Santa Claus the other day. A woman behind me asked, "Hey, is that Santa Claus up there?" I said, "No Ma'am, that's a Kenny Rogers Stunt Double. Here's your sign" - A little Christmas Comedy from Bill Engvall

Later

M_BlackHawk

Davion
Dec 10, 2002, 09:57 PM
Seifer Angelus was walking through the front hall in Angelus Manor. Garland was wrapped around the banister leading up the main staircase, lights were up, and Christmas music drifted softly in the air. The entire home was alive with color, and this greatly increased the morale of the home's staff. The Hunter was carrying some decorations over to the sitting room. While the staff did most of the decorating, Seifer still liked doing some of the work himself.

Ten years have passed since Seifer said goodbye to his oldest brother, and the former master of Angelus Manor, Davion Angelus. Seifer, and his wife, became the new first family on Angelus Manor
Seifer began to hang up some ornaments, when he heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming." Seifer yelled as he put down the box of ornaments and walked to the main entrance.
He opened the doublewide door, "Well hello Mike. Please, come in."

"Thank you Seifer. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you." Mike handied his coat to a butler, and Seifer and he walked into the sitting room. Seifer flagged down a maid, "Betsy, would you please get our good friend here something to drink."

"Certainly Sir. What will he be having?"

"I'll have a scotch please." Mike said sitting down in a large armchair, "Not much though."
Betsy nodded, "I'll have it out immediately."

"So Mike, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"Well, Lara and I were thinking about throwing a Christmas party for our friends, and well, there are a lot of them. War Child is taking care of the catering, but we need a room big enough to hold everyone."

"I see where you're going with this." Seifer said.

"And you want to use our library for it then." a woman's voice came from another room.

"Ah, Amelia, how are you?" Mike said when he heard his sister's voice.

"I'm fine Mike." Amelia walked into the room and sat next to Seifer.

"What do you think, Dear, should we let your brother and his ruffian friends make a mess of our beautiful home?" Seifer said jokingly.

Amelia thought for a second, "On one condition."

"What is it?" Mike asked.

Amelia smiled, "I get to decorate the room."

Mike and Seifer laughed, "Of course."

"Well, that's settled then." Mike said looking over at the corner of the room where he saw a decorated tree, "And I see you already have your tree up."

"Oh that's not our tree." Amelia said, "We have about a dozen of those things scattered around the house for decoration."

"You want to see the tree, Mike?" Seifer said smiling.

"Now you have me interested." Mike said standing up, "Where is it?"

"Follow us." Seifer and his wife stood up, and Mike followed them to the library. Seifer walked over to the door and opened it. Mike walked in and saw a giant tree at the end of the massive room. It stood twenty-five feet tall and was about eleven feet wide. It was covered in thousands of lights and decorated beautifully with glass orbs.

"That's some tree." Mike said, I think this room will be perfect for the party. Oh, when the time comes to decorate for the party, Lara and Rhiana may just drop by to help out with the decorating."

"Sounds great." Amelia said hugging Seifer's arm, "Oh I love the holidays."

War_Child
Dec 16, 2002, 11:39 PM
"Ok.. 3 el rappies.. Will probably need more.."

WC had been jotting down random ideas of things she'd need to cook, making a 3 page list, although as for the number of birds she'd need nobody was able to tell her. "3 plus the one we have, 4.. It's Christmas time, can't send one of the kids to get some more.. I sure as hell can't go down until that suit upgrade is complete.. Naka's too busy with work. How the hell am I going to get more birds?" she thought to herself as she paced. After Christmas shopping money was just a bit tight, she certainly couldn't afford enough to feed a possible 30, 40, 200 people.

A few presses of buttons on the phone later, WC was on the phone."Hi, Lara? I have a bit of problem.. Sure I can cook the food, but the problem is paying for it.. Know anybody that can help? I could pay them back over time, but right now I have about as much meseta as a fluid addicted fonewm.."

Meanwhile..

"Sure Santa gives presents to good little girls, but do you know what happens when they're bad?"

"No..."

"Their dolls get taken away and given to the good girls get locks on their doors! No get out of here or at least wait until I'm not busy!"

"I just wanted to play.. T_T"

"Helena!"

"What!"

"Stop terrorizing Natalie!"

"But mom.."

"You heard me young lady! Don't make me come up there!"

"Fine fine -_-"

Another day as usual

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-12-16 20:40 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Dec 17, 2002, 09:19 AM
"It's not a problem, WC," Lara told her friend on the phone, "We'll take care of getting what you need. Just send us a list by Maya and Kirumi. They'll be over later today. I'm going with Rhiana over to the Angelus house to help Mike's sister in decorating for the party in the morning."

Later that afternoon, Maya and her RAcaseal daugher, Kirumi, knock on WC's door. "Hi," the HUcaseal says as the door is answered, "Anything we can do to help?"

later

M_BlackHawk

War_Child
Dec 19, 2002, 08:39 PM
"Sure, come in, not exactly warm outside o.O " WC invited the two into the house.

"Natalie's upstairs Kirumi, why don't you go see her for a few minutes?"

After Kirumi had gone off, WC went over the list of things she'd need with Maya.

"Sure I could cook for so many people, my only problem is being able to pay for it.."

M_BlackHawk
Dec 19, 2002, 10:09 PM
Maya looks over the different items needed, then turns to WC. "I think we can help you out," she says, "Mike can talk to a friend of his about taking you shopping. We'll do what we can to help you out, War Child. What are friends for, after all?"

Elsewhere, Kirumi knocked on Natalie's door. "Knock knock?"

Deathscythealpha
Dec 21, 2002, 11:41 AM
The was loud thudding noises emitting from the back room of Deuces house, then a painful yell as a load of boxes topples over on the Ramar. There was some more noises, a couple of curse words and then Deuce emerged, covered in dust and carrying a tuxedo that wouldnt have looked out of place at an antique auction.

"Ha, i knew i still had this thing"

As the punch finished settling Deuce tried to fit himself into the old suit. The trousers seemed to fit, albeit by the fact that he ripped the waist band trying to slide them on. The jacket was a bit harder to get on, and in the end it finished of having only one ar m left and a large tear up the back. Deuce then headed back to the back room. He had seen a sowing kit in there someone (and if he remembered rightly, it had stabbed him in the leg when everything fell over).

Toyzferall
Dec 21, 2002, 11:04 PM
Toyz finished up a monomate burger ((...Yes, androids EAT! >.<;; )) as he glanced around the small bar. A quick chuckle escaped him before he headed out the door. He took a few steps before noticing a small peice of paper. Most probably would've missed it, considering the snow was a similar shade of white. He read it over, then his gaze shifted skyward, "Hm. Christmas party, eh? Well... Guess I'm invited NOW. Might as well. Don't have anything better to do. But first..." he trailed off, just now noticing that he'd been talking to himself aloud. The android shoved his way through the crowd, en route to his home...

Vigil
Dec 23, 2002, 01:48 PM
Talila was walking around through the snow when she saw a sign on a wall.

It Read:
"Big Christmas party for all our friends!!! Hosted By The Mike & Lara BlackHawk, at the home of Seifer & Amelia Angelus"

"Hmmmm" thought Talila "Sounds like fun, i bet she has WarChild cooking, I wonder if the need any help with drinks."

Talila decides to go see WarChild and offer her assistance. As Talila arrives at the door of WarChild she knocs at the door and then hears some falling pots and pans in the kitchen area of WCs house.

"Hehehe, WarChilds already working.."

~Talila

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vigil on 2002-12-23 21:26 ]</font>

War_Child
Dec 26, 2002, 08:16 AM
sorry for not positng everyone, past couple of days have been hectic out of the wazoo @_@ I'll get at least a small part posted later tongiht o.O

War_Child
Dec 26, 2002, 11:53 PM
WC opened the door, greeting her friend as she brought her inside. "Long time no see! ^-^ "

After a few drinks, and conversations later, Talila had finally gotten the list of things she'd need to bring.

"Alcohol and pop for the adults, pop and jucie for the kids. Pretty.. vague.. list there WC"

"You're the bartender around here, you can do just fine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And with that, WC went back to the kitchen, her mind set on getting the baking and desserts done. "So many people, so little time!" she thought to herself, placing batches after batches of christmas sweets in the fridge, a couple disappearing now and then at the hands of a few sneaky nut soon satisfied daughters.

Hikosaka
Dec 27, 2002, 02:23 AM
Severance 7 paused for a moment to stare at the sky.

Snowflakes had started to drift lazily down, frosting her exterior plating, turning the blood red RAcaseal into a white one. She had long ago replaced the unit that kept her plates a constant warm temperature, since that was more for ease of interactions with humans, something she could care less about. She just made sure to warn any human about touching her if she had been outside...

"I hate snow," she muttered, resuming her walk toward her apartment in the android residential sector.

She paused at her door, noticing a small square of paper that had been tucked halfway into the side. Opening it, she scanned the note, smiling when she found out who it was from.

"Haven't seen the Blackhawks for quite a while," she said to herself, "It'll be good to catch up, even if it is a Christmas party."

Being the holidays, there weren't that many missions at the guild, so she was slightly strapped for money, especially after a series of recent upgrades. She looked around her apartment, then decided on a small potted plant from her small garden, a rather rare specimen of miniature nar lily. It snapped at her hand playfully, and she pat its petals, wrapping a colorful bow around its stem.

"Hope they like plants."

She stepped out of the apartment again, plant securely under one arm. The snow had increased its fall, so she covered the plant with a small cloth to protect it, making it emit small squeaks in protest.

She arrived to the manor without incident and let herself in, putting the sleeping plant gently beside the other gifts.

Sev always felt a little awkward in these occasions, so after meeting and greeting all that were there, she stepped outside for a bit of calm.

Suddenly, a strange noise caught her sensors. Curious, she followed it, stopping in her tracks with surprise.

"Now...just what is this?"

Deathscythealpha
Dec 29, 2002, 12:25 PM
Deuce eventually arrived at the party. He bore several plasters on his left hand from many pin stabbings, an unshaven look as he had misplaced his razor and a dusty suit that had seen better days.

Lara was standing in the hall, greeting guests as they arrived.

"Hi Deuce"

"Howdy" he replied.

"Whats that youve got there?" she said as she pointed at a bowl of reddish liquid swirling under his arm.

"Punch. My own special reciepe"

"So what do you put in it?"

"About 90% vodka and the rest varying berry juices and flavourings" he handed the bowl over to Lara and headed on into the party.

"Enjoy, just be careful you dont go blind"

Davion
Dec 29, 2002, 03:09 PM
Seifer walked up to Lara as she was standing in the entryway. "Thanks for doing this Lara. I don't know half of these people." He looked at the bowl of punch in her hands, "Whatcha got there?"

"It's something special Deuce brought for the party. I'm not sure what to do with it."

"Deuce huh? I can guess what's in that. Let me take care of it." Seifer waved down his butler, "Here William, take this." Lara handed the butler the bowl, "Put this in on the buffet table with a warning label or something."

"Thanks Seifer." Lara said as there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get that." Seifer said. The Hunter opened the door, but he had to slam it shut as his nephew can blazing past. "Dax!" Seifer opened the door and apologized to the shocked couple, "Daxion Angelus! Come over here!"

"Yes?" the young hunter walked up to his uncle.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to ride on that thing in the house."

"I'm sorry sir, I won't do it again."

"I hope so, for all of us. Last time you took that thing for a spin you put your cousin in a cast for three weeks. If your father was here, I know he'd agree with me. "

"Yes sir."

"Now go on into the party, the Blackhawk girl should be in there already."
Daxion smiled, "Thanks, I'll hurry then."

Seifer turned to Lara. "He seems very fond of that girl."

"Rhiana seems to be growing warm to him too. You Angelus men, I really don't understand what Amelia and Rhiana see in you."

Seifer crossed his arms and looked at his friend, "Very funny." the two Hunters stared at each other for awhile, and then they burst out laughing.

"Speaking of Daxion, how's his mother?" Lara asked.

"Aravis is ok. It's times like the holidays that she shows how much she misses Davion."

"I'll go and see her in a little bit."

"Thanks, that would mean a lot to her." Seifer walked towards the hallway, "When are you coming in?"

"Soon. By the way, have you seen Sev?"

"No, I haven't. Where did she go?"

"I think she said something about going outside for a few seconds."

"Well, I'd better be going. It is my house after all."

"See you soon." Seifer walked back into the library, and Lara opened the door for some more guests.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-12-29 12:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-12-29 12:12 ]</font>

War_Child
Dec 29, 2002, 03:33 PM
WC had ran more in the past half day than she had in a week, never expecting Angelus' kitchen to be as big as it was.

4 cooked El Rappies, giant bowls of mashed potatoes, pots upon pots of gravy, lily salads, and many other tasty delights has already been placed on the giant wheeled tray, WC adding the 5th El Rappy with the others. "Finally finished dinner.. hope everyone's hungry o.o; " She thought to herself as she pushed the enourmous counter of food into the room. "Food's ready!"

WC dashed back and forth with the other few chefs, cutting rappies, having short conversations with people, and bringing out more food when it was needed, when she stumbled upon a punch bowl. "Warning, 90% Vodka.. the wonders of being unaffected by booze" she grinned as she took a glassful and an empty plate before going to join the others to eat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-12-29 12:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-12-29 19:50 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Dec 29, 2002, 06:35 PM
Walking around the library of Angelus Manor, Mike had already had a chance to mix and mingle with most of the guests. He always did like a good party, but this was probably the biggest he had attended since he and Lara first met.

Elsewhere, Lara was taking a break from playing hostess to get a bit of fresh air outside, when she runs into her old friend. "Severence 7? Glad you could make it."

In the kitchen, Maya was doing her best to assist War Child. "This place is much bigger than I'm used to," the HUcaseal thinks out loud, "Kirumi, take this to the buffet, and make sure it's out of Natalie's reach, ok?" She hands the punch bowl to the small RAcaseal and continues to carry other items out.

And, in a secluded area of the library, Rhiana BlackHawk runs into Daxion. "Getting a bit crowded around this place, wouldn't you agree?" the young FOmarl asks, "When Mom and Dad want to throw a party, this usually happens."
Later

M_BlackHawk

Toyzferall
Dec 30, 2002, 04:59 PM
Toyz silently trudged on, thinking to himself. He was a little neater for this occasion than usual. He still had the same dome-shaped head ((Not that that wasn't neat... He actually liked it.)) He didn't have the usual dirt, grime, and occasional blood caked all over his plating, and he'd even gotten a new paintjob. ((Black with a little yellow trim. Mostly to avoid being called Santa Claus again.)) Maybe this will be good for me. Guess I don't get out as much as I should. Perhaps I could make a friend or two... His train of thought was interrupted when he noticed two forms out of the corner of his sensers. This happened to be Lara and Sev, but he didn't know this. Curiously walking up, the HUcast simply interrupted any conversation they had been in by asking, "Ummmm... Excuse me, but is this the," he paused to look down at a paper in his hand, "Angelus residence...?"

Deathscythealpha
Dec 31, 2002, 11:26 AM
Deuce sat slumped in a chair, paper plate in one hand and a punch glass in the other. His head was hurting a bit and he knew he shouldnt of drunk something he made himself. Least the party was good.

The Angelus manor was huge, with huge decorations to match.Deuce hadnt seen so much green and red tinsle before. And the tree! He swore he had seen apartment blocks smaller then it.

He took a bite out of his christmas pudding and started chewing.

These decorations really put his shrub with the bauble on it to shame. He made a mental note to do better next year.

He stopped chewing.

He had placed himself down next to one of the catering tables, right next to the rappy's. And he was sure one just blinked. He stared at it for a couple of minutes, but it didnt move again. He turned his head away, then sanpped it back, ready to catch it moving, but it stayed perfectly still.

"What are you doing mister?" a small girl asked him. He wasnt sure who it belonged to.

"Did you see that rappy move? Did you see it blink?"

"What rappy?" The girl replied.

Deuce turned back to the table to see a dish with some fancy lettuce on it, the rappy that had been sitting on it was gone.

"I wish people would cheack the food is DEAD before they serve it up" he mumbled to himself.

War_Child
Jan 2, 2003, 01:07 PM
Helena snickered as her mag came back to her. "How many more people can we trick like that Natalie?"

Natalie shrugged. "Already did alot, can I go play now?" the girl asked, getting bored of helping Helena.

"Yeah yeah I'm done with this trick for the day.." Helena waved her off as she snuck her mag out the window.

Vigil
Jan 2, 2003, 02:11 PM
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! The party has already started and what are we doing, you lazy bums get the portable bar ready since ther is no other thing we can do now." yelled Talila frantically.

She jumped into a large truck and headed off to the Angelus Manor with a few of her workers.

"Here we are" she said to herself, "Theres Lara" Seeing Lara Sev 7 and a HUcast she didnt recognize. "Lara, where should i bring the bar in?" Asked Talila

"Take it around back theres a door you can get in" replied Lara.

"Thanks it'l be right up in a bit." Talila drives around back and begins to unload a portable bar.

She gets it set up gives some last minute instructions to her workers and heads into the party.

__________________________________________________ ___
Sory I was a lil late on this, vacation you know.

~Talila

Davion
Jan 7, 2003, 04:44 PM
TO ALL WHO WANT TO POST ON THIS FIC

Since it is now a week after new years, I think we should start wrapping this fic up. Since the party is taking place at my character's house, I could be the last poster when Lara/Mike/Amelia/Seifer say goodnight to the last guests. I'll wait and not post this (If it's ok with you guys that I do) after more posts, if any, are submitted I can add the ending chapter.

So, if anyone else wants to get in on this fic, please post.

M_BlackHawk
Jan 9, 2003, 10:26 AM
With it being over a week after new years, I think it best if we do wrap this up soon. I'll start making an ending to this and Dav can wrap it up himself.

Lara had wandered around all night, talking to the guests at the party, and playing hostess. She finally found her husband talking to Seifer, and Maya starting the long clean-up process. Kirumi was nowhere to be seen, so it was assumed that she was playing with Natalie and Helena.

Mike looks over to his wife. "Hell of a party, Hon," He tells her, "I think our friends have had a blast. Probably the guild's party event of the year." He smiles as she approaches.

"I surely hope so," she answers, "I don't think we've done a party like this since our wedding reception. Anyway, have you seen Rhiana?"

"Not since she walked off with Daxion," Mike notes, "Well, I think we should leave them alone for a while. She'll make her way home soon enough. Seifer, thanks for the use of hte library. It was a great place to hold this little event."
later

M_BlackHawk

Deathscythealpha
Jan 9, 2003, 04:52 PM
*vuuumpf* *vuuumpf* *vuuumpf*

The noise of the vacuum brought Deuce around, and he found himself sitting in a dark place. His head hurt.

"What happened here? Where am i?"

He patted around th dark area, trying to find away out. There was a wooden thudding noise, then Deuce suddenly fell out of the closet, soon followed by a rappy. There was tinsle wrapped all around his arms and a party hat stuck on his head. Maya, holding the vacuum, stared at him.

"Uh, one of the rappies kinda escaped, i think i must of tracked it down to here, but i had drunk alot of punch"

Maya continued staring, a expression of disbelief on her face.

"I couldnt get a cup of coffee? My head is killing me" he then grinned inanely.