PDA

View Full Version : need a little help

atomisk
Mar 6, 2007, 06:27 PM
Alright, I think that this is enough on topic to put here, but anyway, I want to play the xbox demo but I need help with two things, one: how do I set up an xbox live account (just a silver one) and two: how do I get the demo, any help would be appreciated

atomisk
Mar 6, 2007, 10:44 PM
bump

PekingDuck13
Mar 6, 2007, 10:50 PM
If you have internet access I believe all you need to do is create a profile and then you can go on the marketplace and download the demo. But to play the demo I'm pretty sure you need a gold account.

McLaughlin
Mar 6, 2007, 10:54 PM
You do need Gold. However, when you make a Silver profile, you're granted a free month of Gold status.

To make an account, all you need to do is hook up your 360 to the internet and then go to the Xbox Live blade in the Dashboard, and Join Xbox Live (or something akin to that. It's pretty obvious). After you've got that set up, go to the Marketplace, then Games > All Games > Phantasy Star Universe. You'll see the Demo in there (this is also where you can buy your Guardian's License).

PekingDuck13
Mar 6, 2007, 10:57 PM
Also, you should probably wait until after Friday to create a character if you don't want your character to be erased, because I think they wipe the demo accounts once a month around the 8th or 9th.

atomisk
Mar 6, 2007, 11:07 PM
do I need a gold account to play the whole game or just the demo?

PekingDuck13
Mar 6, 2007, 11:10 PM
Just the demo. You need a Guardian's License to play the full version, but I'm pretty sure you don't need gold for the full version.