PDA

View Full Version : PSU: What do you think they're doing with Lumia? (spoilers-a

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
Given the spoiler warning, I'm not going to be using spoiler tags in this thread, just to note. I'll be assuming every reader here has knowledge of Lumia's little miniplot in Ethan's story up through the end of Chapter 12 as well as the currently available information on Ambition of Illuminas.

Now, the thing is, ST seemed to want us to take note of Lumia's interest in becoming a Guardian--specifically, they gave this miniplot, including clues, groundwork, and such foreshadowing a lot of attention and screentime, as well as thought in actually giving us clues and laying groundwork before just spilling it. Moreover, the "resolution" of this miniplot seemed less like an end and more like a beginning--not so much a conclusion to this business of Lumia wanting to be a Guardian as foreshadowing to something more yet. While her application was rejected in Ethan's story, she'll be eligible to apply again as of her 14th birthday--which, for all we know, could be the day after Ethan's story ends, and certainly no later than the better part of a year afterwards. In short, relatively soon, such that she could be graduating the Guardians' training school in time to appear as a Guardian in a future installment of PSU. While it's possible that her miniplot was intended to be garnish on the story plate and nothing more, that would be quite a bit of screen time and development, as well as a kind of non-ending ending, for it to not be revisited.

Before I saw the information already released for AoI, I was thinking they were foreshadowing Lumia being the lead of a future Story Mode (such as in an "Episode II" release akin to PSO or, in this case, a combination expansion/sequel). It's looking more like Laia will be the lead of the Story Mode in AoI, however; even if she isn't, I've seen nothing of Lumia in the currently available information on the project. Even if she's not the lead in AoI, I suppose that doesn't rule out the possibility that ST might have been casting farther ahead than this and still have plans to put her in a leading role later yet. Or perhaps they intended to cast her as the lead in AoI but changed their minds, or whatever else.

Or, perhaps she's simply going to be an important supporting character in AoI. If she joins the Guardians while Ethan becomes a villain (and the latter appears to be the case), this could create some interesting conflicts, especially if Lumia is actually one of your party members.

I reiterate that in any case, ST seems to have given too much attention to Lumia--particularly her interest in becoming a Guardian--for them to have no plans for her. I could be wrong, but I get the impression that she will be, whether as a lead or as a supporting cast member, important to the story in an upcoming installment. I'm just wondering what impression others got.

Sychosis
Mar 6, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'd like to pop Lumia, Mmm.

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 10:19 PM
Mmm... same here.

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:23 PM
I snorted.

And then I thought, "Maybe after she becomes a Guardian and we get to see what kind of yumbuckets warrior lies under the surface." But I'm weird like that.

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 10:25 PM
Haha we have 2 Hyuga's in here.

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:25, omegapirate2k wrote:

That we do.

But this isn't about Hyuga. OMEGAPIRATE. What do you think ST is going to do with Lumia? Besides daydream about popping her like those two.

Rashiid
Mar 6, 2007, 10:28 PM
is Lumia even poppabl....nvm....

LAIA IS LUMIA!! WE JUST DONT KNO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:29 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:28, Rashiid wrote:

You just popped my brain.

Lonzell
Mar 6, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:29, Allison_W wrote:

On 2007-03-06 19:28, Rashiid wrote:

You just popped my brain.

*scoops the brain up with a spork, and spoons it back into allison's skull*.

There, all better.

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:31 PM
*zombiedrools*

Anyway. LONZELL. What are your predictions?

Skuda
Mar 6, 2007, 10:35 PM
I want to see lumia's guardian outfit. I assume it will be more conventional, and less.. pantyshot action-esque.

Something similar to the AMF bodysuit could really accentuate her personality.

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 10:39 PM
I'd be interested in seeing what kind of outfit she wears as a Guardian, too--hopefully she wouldn't be keeping the dress like Ethan kept his goofy outfit. Why an AMF bodysuit, though, out of curiosity?

Skuda
Mar 6, 2007, 10:52 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:39, Allison_W wrote:
Why an AMF bodysuit, though, out of curiosity?

I'm not sure. I just pictured something darker in colour, and more battle heavy (padding and such).

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 11:11 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:26, Allison_W wrote:

That we do.

But this isn't about Hyuga. OMEGAPIRATE. What do you think ST is going to do with Lumia? Besides daydream about popping her like those two.

Probably underutilize her and make her a minor story character.

I bet you THIS MUCH meseta!

[<---------------------------->]

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 11:29 PM
On 2007-03-06 20:11, omegapirate2k wrote:

That we do.

This is depressing me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Buddichan
Mar 6, 2007, 11:35 PM
Gawd, I hope your prediction of Lumia being a Guardian in AoI is right... The idea of her meeting "evil" Ethan is enough to make me pee my pants. I mean, c'mon, DRAMA MUCH!? Awg, amazing.

Could it be... the story has potential?? *gaspeth!*

I mean, the offline story was bearable, but it never really got me... Magashi/SEED are a very boring antagonist, IMO. But then when I started playing the online story and heard what Ethan was charged with... It was a serious OMGWTF moment for me... I mean, seriously, did anyone REALLY see that coming!?

I kinda do and don't want Laia to be the main character in AoI... She annoys me to hell, but her story also has potential to be interesting, especially with my suspicions against the Pres... <.< >.>

*ahem* yeah... my $.02...

EDIT: I can't spell... T.T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Buddichan on 2007-03-06 20:37 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 6, 2007, 11:38 PM
On 2007-03-06 20:29, Allison_W wrote:

On 2007-03-06 20:11, omegapirate2k wrote:

That we do.

This is depressing me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

but Lou will be the main char ^_^

Sekani
Mar 6, 2007, 11:53 PM
The online story is ALREADY depressing me. Chapter 1 started with something of a bang, and so far it seems as though the events of that incident have been completely forgotten.

As for Lumia? She's overdue for a growth spurt.

Allison_W
Mar 6, 2007, 11:53 PM
Buddichan: drama indeed! And while I do think Laia would be an interesting lead, I'd still kind of rather have Lumia. Same goes for Lou--I think I'd take her before Laia, if she were to get some good development concerning her blossoming sense of emotion and exactly what that means for her and what she decides to do, but Lumia would still be my first pick for reasons I'm not entirely sure of myself.

Omega_Weltall
Mar 6, 2007, 11:57 PM
On 2007-03-06 19:18, Sychosis wrote:
I'd like to pop Lumia, Mmm.

I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, and we'er doing a story about PSU child predators.

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 12:03 AM
On 2007-03-06 20:53, Sekani wrote:As for Lumia? She's overdue for a growth spurt.

She really is. I'd kind of expect her to be at least a little bigger by the time she makes her appearance as a Guardian, assuming she ever does. Along with a different, somewhat more grown-up look--ditch the dress for something with similar colours but a more utilitarian design, probably involving shorts or pants instead of a skirt; put her hair up in a ponytail, but keep the kinks-curls-waves her pigtails had to retain some of the personality of her look and keep it from being just another boring ponytail, while still upgrading to something a little more mature.

Buddichan
Mar 7, 2007, 12:05 AM
I would pick Lou over Laia anyday. I do love those CASTs and their supremacist 'tudes. I think I might be Curtz's only fan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm, I can't remember exactly how Lumia and Ethan's conversation went after she was rejected... Didn't she say something about how she wanted to be a Guardian so she could be with her brother...? Something to that effect...? Well, now I could see her becoming a Guardian to find her brother, maybe thinking she can talk some sense into him? Or maybe, just to see him? He is the only family she has left, after all...

Oh man, the potential... I hope that ST will actually DO something with it, or I shall be very upset... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 12:10 AM
On 2007-03-06 20:53, Sekani wrote:
The online story is ALREADY depressing me. Chapter 1 started with something of a bang, and so far it seems as though the events of that incident have been completely forgotten.

As for Lumia? She's overdue for a growth spurt.

Well aside from the last chapter they added(I didnt really like it). Every other chapter just left you more confused. Isn't there five antagonist now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-06 21:11 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 12:13 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:05, Buddichan wrote:
I would pick Lou over Laia anyday. I do love those CASTs and their supremacist 'tudes. I think I might be Curtz's only fan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't think Lou was a CAST supremacist--or, at the very least, she wasn't by the end.

On 2007-03-06 21:05, Buddichan wrote:Hmm, I can't remember exactly how Lumia and Ethan's conversation went after she was rejected... Didn't she say something about how she wanted to be a Guardian so she could be with her brother...? Something to that effect...? Well, now I could see her becoming a Guardian to find her brother, maybe thinking she can talk some sense into him? Or maybe, just to see him? He is the only family she has left, after all...

Hrm, not sure. Ethan seemed to acknowledge in Lumia a desire to protect her world, not simply to be with him, however--I believe he was the one who promised her that someday, they would fight side-by-side. (Oh man, a scene in which Lumia reminds him of his promise while they're about to square off one-on-one would be joygasmic. Something like "You promised me we'd fight together, Ethan, not that we'd fight each other.")

On 2007-03-06 21:05, Buddichan wrote:Oh man, the potential... I hope that ST will actually DO something with it, or I shall be very upset... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Agreed. ST will need a good bludgeoning if they drop the ball on this one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allison_W on 2007-03-06 21:15 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 7, 2007, 12:18 AM
Sibling rivalry?

I can dig it.

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:18, omegapirate2k wrote:
Sibling rivalry?

I can dig it.

Of course you can. Especially when they were--perhaps still are--some of the most loving siblings around.

God, we're turning into such drama whores here.

Buddichan
Mar 7, 2007, 12:30 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:13, Allison_W wrote:
I don't think Lou was a CAST supremacist--or, at the very least, she wasn't by the end.

I guess supremacist wasn't the right word there. I suppose it's more of a "Pfft, fleshies and their emotions" 'tude... XD

"You promised me we'd fight together, Ethan, not that we'd fight each other."

OMGYES. YESYESYESYESYES.

Agreed. ST will need a good bludgeoning if they drop the ball on this one.

I say we raid their HQ and make them do as we say! First I need to learn Japanese, I suppose... >.>

On 2007-03-06 21:27, Allison_W wrote:

I was always a drama whore. Eheh... XD

Weeaboolits
Mar 7, 2007, 12:32 AM
Lou's no potential as a primary protagonist whatsoever, she's mass produced! I'd like to see the dying fugitive cast, we need more bit chars taking major roles!

omegapirate2k
Mar 7, 2007, 12:41 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:27, Allison_W wrote:

Possible, how bout this for even more dramatical intensity, Hyuga fighting Laia to compete for Lumias affections, and Ethan jumps in, so they fight him together, then LUMIA jumps in and helps Ethan fight Laia and Hyuga, and out of nowhere Magashi pops up (again), and they all fight Magashi together!

How's that for a crazy turn of events?

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 12:42 AM
Buddichan: You, Ma'am, have that thing I like to call "taste." Can you see it now? Lumia calls Ethan on breaking his promise, and he extends his hand palm-up to beckon her closer, saying, "Join me, and we will." And Lumia pauses, trembling, biting her lip, like she might do it--but she wipes the tears from her eyes, shakes her head, says, "I can't," and steels herself for the shedding of shared blood. Of course, this scene would be way better if she were the lead instead of just a supporting character.

Ronin: Lou, or at least one Lou unit in particular, started to develop more of a personality towards the end of the game. I'd kind of like it if that particular Lou were to disconnect herself from the Lou network and go in search of her own, unique identity--it'd be an organic and interesting direction in which to follow her character evolution, especially if her new sense of emotion puts her at odds with the rest of the Lou network. Nonetheless, she'd probably still be better as a supporting character in this case.

AzureBlaze
Mar 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
Well you said spoilers so...here's some online ones. And I spoil BAD.

Ethan probably isn't actually bad.
Lumia is not his only family left.

Why isn't Ethan bad?
Everyone in the story who actually KNEW him says he's not. Laia is talking thru her hat, hating on him like that all the time when she never even met the guy. Nav says he's not bad and Nav knows like 30 things we DONT know, and he comes right out and says that. More in the next pt.

Oloson Waber isn't dead. (probably)
Olson is also the principals' best pal...so them being friends would mean little ethan prob. met dallgun a bunch and they are likely to be on good terms too. There's a conspiracy over his death, yes, but we knew they do stupid stuff like that cause of Mayton Pord/Mishek Pord.

Then there's the illuminus issue which is already causing contraversy. We know Ethan DISAGREES with illuminus, he flat out said they tried to lure him in and he turned them down. We also know the Principal is VERY anti-illuminus which is causing contraversy among the guardians even. So Ethan would have no beef with Dallgun over 'issues'. It makes no sense to attempt to kill him.

Also Ethan flat out tells you he's not bad, and tells you what he's doing: trying to stop illuminus and investigate his father. But he has to do it outside 'the law' because of the Dallgun incident which we still don't know why it is. Chances are he's just a rouge now, we know the rouges are his pals as he tried to spirit away with Karen/Maiden, and Liina is helping him, so Taylor prob. is as well, as they're on good terms--or were.

If Dallgun really IS anti-illuminus, then he's still good and Ethan wouldn't try to kill him. At first I thought "oh it must be Dallguns' been bought out by the badguys and Ethan tried to off him before he can cause trouble" but this guardian contraversy thing proves that's out the window.

Now back to ontopicness:
Laia is surely the main on ep2. Even though it seems no one likes her because she's so crabby and illogical. She'll fight Ethan because Sonic will fight Knuckles. They're both bull-headed enough to just jump into a brawl for no real reason. Laia never met Ethan to know he was a good kid.

Lumia:
Is not attractive. She is also pretty dumb. When illuminus bombs the experiments and guardians branch she asks if Ethan did it. DUH he wouldn't bomb his own sister and he'd know where she was. Will she show up as a guardian? It'd be neat to see, for sure.

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 12:52 AM
Ah, yes, online spoilers... thankfully, I only got one or two before I skipped past. I need to just hurry up and get online with this game already!

Buddichan
Mar 7, 2007, 12:54 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:42, Allison_W wrote:
Buddichan: You, Ma'am, have that thing I like to call "taste." Can you see it now? Lumia calls Ethan on breaking his promise, and he extends his hand palm-up to beckon her closer, saying, "Join me, and we will." And Lumia pauses, trembling, biting her lip, like she might do it--but she wipes the tears from her eyes, shakes her head, says, "I can't," and steels herself for the shedding of shared blood. Of course, this scene would be way better if she were the lead instead of just a supporting character.

That's it, I'm signing you up for lead writer for this goddamn game. I just had to stop myself from squealing like a little girl.

Though honestly, I dunno if I could see Ethan doing that. It doesn't coincide with my theory of what the fudge is going on in the story. Which I would love to tell you, but I don't think I could at the moment. I don't really have all my thoughts straightened out. It be some sort of disordered mess. >.>

Oh, and your idea for Lou ain't half bad either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-03-06 21:54, Buddichan wrote:

That's it, I'm signing you up for lead writer for this goddamn game. I just had to stop myself from squealing like a little girl.

Though honestly, I dunno if I could see Ethan doing that. It doesn't coincide with my theory of what the fudge is going on in the story. Which I would love to tell you, but I don't think I could at the moment. I don't really have all my thoughts straightened out. It be some sort of disordered mess. >.>

Oh, and your idea for Lou ain't half bad either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I appreciate the compliments. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif But seriously, I don't think I'd be a good lead writer. Perhaps it's just that I've got a little way with character points and dark, dramatic moments, or perhaps we're just sharing a drama whore commisseration moment--either way, I'm not good at actually connecting one dramatic moment to another and fleshing out events and such. Sometimes I can come up with the dots, but I can't connect them, alas.

Also, I should probably excuse myself from this thread for the time being. When I started it, I was being an idiot in not stopping to think that the story missions currently online might actually have a lot of relevant material. Since I haven't played through them yet, I should probably wait to do them before I come back here, due both to danger of spoilage and to the fact that I simply don't have all the available info. But rest assured, I've been sufficiently motivated to make this return as quick as possible.

Buddichan
Mar 7, 2007, 01:16 AM
You don't know online story yet? O.o Oops, hope I didn't spoil anything... But you know about "evil" Ethan...? Uhh anyway, git your butt online and play those missions!! XD

Azure: Totally agree on Ethan not being evil. Though, there is someone I wouldn't be surprised was evil: the Pres himself. Though honestly, I can't really remember my reasons for that (beyond the fact that he reminds me too much of Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist >.>). I'll have to replay the last few online story missions again... I remember someone on this site mentioning their theory about him being the leader of the Illuminus, which is unlikely I suppose, but I like it anyway... >.>

Weeaboolits
Mar 7, 2007, 01:34 AM

Ronin: Lou, or at least one Lou unit in particular, started to develop more of a personality towards the end of the game. I'd kind of like it if that particular Lou were to disconnect herself from the Lou network and go in search of her own, unique identity--it'd be an organic and interesting direction in which to follow her character evolution, especially if her new sense of emotion puts her at odds with the rest of the Lou network. Nonetheless, she'd probably still be better as a supporting character in this case.

Yeah, but didn't that particular Lou die?
I may be mistaken, I haven't played story mode for quite some time...
I still think that the CAST standing on the cliff on Moatoob'd make an interesting lead, if only because nobody would see that one coming.

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 02:46 AM
On 2007-03-06 22:34, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

Yeah, but didn't that particular Lou die?
I may be mistaken, I haven't played story mode for quite some time...
I still think that the CAST standing on the cliff on Moatoob'd make an interesting lead, if only because nobody would see that one coming.

I think that 1) that Lou actually was saved, and 2) the Lou that accompanied Ethan as far as the HIVE was affected as much, if not more than, the other Lou was.

Also, put in my order for PSUPC via expedited shipping. Should be here in 2 to 6 business days. Gonna pick up a decent gamepad tomorrow, if I can find one; if not, back to Amazon.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 7, 2007, 03:42 AM
While we're on the topic of spoilers, Laia is really RRR. Think about it. As such (and since her characterization has been rather haphazard), I think she will either play only a minor role, or she may even get dead.

And the only logical explanation for Magashi still being alive is that he is like Lou, and there are several copies of him. Think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Alisha
Mar 7, 2007, 04:15 AM
On 2007-03-07 00:42, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
While we're on the topic of spoilers, Laia is really RRR. Think about it. As such (and since her characterization has been rather haphazard), I think she will either play only a minor role, or she may even get dead.

And the only logical explanation for Magashi still being alive is that he is like Lou, and there are several copies of him. Think about it, it makes perfect sense.

its never made clear in the story if the dulk falkis is actually magashi. however even if it wasnt him i think you may be right because the magashi that explodes and the SEED mahashi later plus in the finale ethan fights a normal looking magashi

to join guardians i believe Lumia would have to be at least 16. in the story she swears to become a better guardian than ethan. heres my guess laia will be the main char in the offline story but will have a new supporting cast of characters. the game could even start out with Laia training Lumia. why do i get the feeling that mirei's dad might of cloned her before she died . especially since he was aware of her short lifespan long before he found out karen was still alive.(sad but true mirei is one of the best npcs offline)maybee laia will die in a fashion similar to alys.

AC9breaker
Mar 7, 2007, 04:20 AM
I hope she dies, shes such an annoying bitch. I think being eaten alive by Laia Martinez in beast form would be a suitable way for her to go.

Alisha
Mar 7, 2007, 05:26 AM
On 2007-03-07 01:20, AC9breaker wrote:
I hope she dies, shes such an annoying bitch. I think being eaten alive by Laia Martinez in beast form would be a suitable way for her to go.

break aim sucks get on msn =P

Akaimizu
Mar 7, 2007, 12:25 PM
What will they do with Lumia? Hmm. Let me see. She's currently the youngest prominent female character in the game. She also qualifies in the *small* category.........

By my Anime calculations, that means she'll either awaken to Latent powers that are beyond everybody else or.....

she'll turn dark (at least for a while) and become so incredibly powerful, that she'll be teetering on the brink of keeping her powers in check (or someone attempts to help her keep her powers in check) lest she destroys the known universe.

Either that, or she'll get the Short end of the stick, for such an anime demographic, and just be a Genious of high order. Because being a little girl of straight *average human* capacity is a "no no" in anime. Apparently powers are lost with age and size.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-07 09:30 ]</font>

Waberashi
Mar 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
There is a set of battle "grunts" for Lumia on the disc already, so she'll likely go on at least 1 mission with you sometime in the story.

MayLee
Mar 7, 2007, 01:23 PM
I don't know if Lumia is cut out to be a Gaurdian, really. Then again, she could surprise us.

Getintothegame
Mar 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
Have you played the last released story in Episode 2?

Well...
Ethan isn't really evil... he's more or less not sure who to trust

My suspicion on Ethan?
I'm thinking he's undercover with the Rogues for the guardians, or he's paying the guardians back for helping him save his friends.

Yet... he was approached by Illumines?! Hm...

EDIT: AzureBlaze beat me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-03-07 13:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-03-07 14:00 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Mar 7, 2007, 06:10 PM
You guys want Lumina to come?!That's nasty!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-03-07 15:12 ]</font>

Rizen
Mar 7, 2007, 06:15 PM
I sense a strong Chibi-moon presence in the air...

Sychosis
Mar 7, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-03-07 15:10, ShinMaruku wrote:
You guys want Lumina to come?!That's nasty!

And how.

Allison_W
Mar 7, 2007, 06:30 PM
Alisha: No, Lumia would only have to be 14 to apply to the Guardian's training school; this is explicitly stated in Ethan's story. Additionally, Karen got her Guardian's license at 14.

Waberashi: Now that's news! Are you sure it's Lumia and not, say, one of the voices for female player-created characters? Because if they really added combat voices for Lumia--*whistle*. That's telling.

MayLee: We haven't really been given reason to believe Lumia isn't cut out to be a Guardian, have we? She's a bit naive, sure, but that might just be inexperience. Ethan was pretty naive at the beginning of his story.

Incidentally, while I said I wouldn't be coming around this thread till I got through the current online story missions... asdkl;adsjg;algkj. Who am I trying to kid. Just doing my best to avoid the story mission spoilers on the thread. And I got my gamepad today, so as soon as PSU gets here, I should be good to start finding out what's going on. (Like you care! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But oh well.)

ShinMaruku
Mar 7, 2007, 06:41 PM
It was one thing to tell Laia not to come but Lumina to do so... >_> <_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-03-07 15:44 ]</font>

Namira
Mar 7, 2007, 06:50 PM
What if in the sequel, there were three main characters: Laia (hunter), Lumia (force), and some new guy (ranger)

and instead of having one character that can change class, you can choose which of the three to play as and the other 2 become your other party members for that mission? >_>

Or you could be forced to play as each one for different missions, and they each have seperate stories and then a few chapters into each story they meet up and do stuff together.

ShinMaruku
Mar 7, 2007, 06:57 PM
Laia is the daughter of one of the 300 Spartans that'd own but frig Lumina she's nasty.

JaiBlue
Mar 7, 2007, 06:59 PM
Eww I don't wanna play as Lumia, I don't really dig the whole heroine secne....man I hope it dosen't come to that or it's FFX2 all over again.
*quivers* >_<

Namira
Mar 7, 2007, 07:01 PM
On 2007-03-07 15:59, JaiBlue wrote:
Eww I don't wanna play as Lumia, I don't really dig the whole heroine secne....man I hope it dosen't come to that or it's FFX2 all over again.
*quivers* >_<

lol sexist

NPCMook
Mar 7, 2007, 07:07 PM
Ethan is totally getting it on with Liina >.>

Knowing let see Lumia... innocent sheltered child... Brother mistakenly possibly gone criminal... if this doesn't spell Mental scarring I dunno what will, most likely Lumia will be a master of the Photon whip in more ways than one(yeah I went there >.>)

Ethan and Lumia will meet on the battle field, Ethan not seeing Lumia in so long will not reconize her and pull the flying nose bleed seeing her

aquafire
Mar 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
I heard Ethan got charged with some crime he did....what was it?

Sychosis
Mar 7, 2007, 07:25 PM
Eww I don't wanna play as Lumia

Agreed, I'd rather play *with* Lumia.

ShinMaruku
Mar 7, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-03-07 16:25, Sychosis wrote:

Eww I don't wanna play as Lumia

Agreed, I'd rather play *with* Lumia.

Now that's nasty. Sparta is hunting....

ShinMaruku
Mar 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
Why am I some the forum pervert... >_>

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
Something nasty to Shinmaruku? I thought I'd never see the day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JaiBlue
Mar 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
If anyone needs "playing" with it's definatly maya. >_>

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:41 PM
@shinmaruku http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I mean......the video with the girl dancing(5 out of 5 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol), SUV definition, the purpose of newmans(I never felt so dirty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) but its funny though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-07 16:41 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Mar 7, 2007, 07:47 PM
Speaking of psu videos I just found this little diddy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I8Ev7beW88&mode=related&search=
*sigh* why can our videos have this much detication.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:51 PM
That video was pretty awesome. I need to try that out someday.

AzureBlaze
Mar 7, 2007, 08:24 PM
Aquafire:
Ethan is charged with trying to kill Dallgun. Not why or how is known. See my prvious post and other people's for why this is likely bogus.

ShinMaruku:
Laia is an orphan but she was raised by Dallgun.

Liina is in love with Tonnio (maybe) and she used to have her eye on Taylor, but stopped for Tonnio. Tonnio has already proposed to her.

The 3 characters thing could be cool, rather than having Laia become some Ethan-a-like superchar that mystically uses everything. You'd still get the plot because the other 2 people would always be with you so it wouldn't matter who you picked. However, it doesn't look like it'll go that way with how the box art/poster thinger is.

DONTOSE
Mar 7, 2007, 08:47 PM
That sounds confusing yet i still understand???@-)

Alisha
Mar 8, 2007, 01:38 AM
On 2007-03-07 16:01, Namira wrote:

*quivers* >_<

lol sexist

lol

then again im sexist too but im a girl. arent double stardard wonderful!

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-03-07 22:38, Alisha wrote:

On 2007-03-07 16:01, Namira wrote:

*quivers* >_<

lol sexist

lol

then again im sexist too but im a girl. arent double stardard wonderful!

Hey, now. I'm as much an Angry Feminist(TM) as the next girl, but I try to be fair.

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 02:57 AM
Me and Karen Played with each other last Night ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-07 23:57 ]</font>

MomoHana
Mar 8, 2007, 03:00 AM
I'm going to say maybe Laia will be Lumia's Guardian Trainer ?

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 03:02 AM
On 2007-03-08 00:00, MomoHana wrote:

Maybe Hyuga do the honors to train her

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 03:03 AM
I get to wondering the same thing, MomoHana, especially considering that Laia already has a precedent of teaching trainees. It could be interesting to play the instructor as opposed to the trainee, though personally, I'd still rather play Lumia than Laia.

Alisha
Mar 8, 2007, 03:04 AM
On 2007-03-08 00:02, Yuudai_Riisu wrote:

On 2007-03-08 00:00, MomoHana wrote:

Maybe Hyuga do the honors to train her

from what ive heard of the online story i highly doubt that.

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 03:10 AM
you misunderstood I meant train her

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 03:12 AM
Oh. You mean "train" her? Perv.

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 03:16 AM
every guardian on psu(online) is train by laia seriously btw thats alot of mileage

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-08 00:17 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 03:17 AM
That explains why she's cranky. She has to put up with a bunch of n00bs and no sleep!

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 03:29 AM
I would go with chick trainer no matter what lol

Alisha
Mar 8, 2007, 03:34 AM
hyuga and maya are both potentially infected with SeeD so yeah....

MomoHana
Mar 8, 2007, 03:49 AM
It'd make sense for Lumia to take part in the story and be tought by Laia. It's not that hard to imangine :3 [Laia busting her mad cause she's the brother of the "bad guy"]

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 03:53 AM
...And that's where the new photon whip comes in.

*stomps on her foot*

ShinMaruku
Mar 8, 2007, 06:51 AM
You guys just wanna see Lumina and Laia come....dirty,dirty minds

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 07:14 AM
On 2007-03-08 03:51, ShinMaruku wrote:
You guys just wanna see Lumina and Laia come....dirty,dirty minds

You can always sub in if you'd like.

Maridia
Mar 8, 2007, 07:15 AM
I've long thought that Ethan was a mole, planted so he could infiltrate Illuminus. Isn't Illuminus a HUMAN supremicist group? Isn't it the perfect cover? HE TRIED TO KILL THE PRESENT, yet all the people closest to him either won't believe it or hint that something else is up. And after I found out about Laia and the president, it made even more sense that she's flipping out. I mean, they may not get along all the time, but that's her dad. You don't mess with family. Someone should do themselves a favor and clue her in or something before she blows it all.

And this thread is funny, when I was finishing chapter 12, I mentionned the same thing about Lumia to Skuda. They just gave it too much attention, I figured it might come back later.

And man, this thread is also very spamtacular. <_<

Alisha
Mar 8, 2007, 07:16 AM
even though lumia is loli and i hate loli's that would be hot. shoujo ai wins.

DummieAcount
Mar 8, 2007, 02:27 PM
Is it bad that I found the title of this thread to be extremely hot?

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 02:28 PM
Way ahead of you pal.

omegapirate2k
Mar 8, 2007, 02:36 PM
Why has this discussion degraded into people claiming they had sexual encounters with PSU chars?

XD

Akaimizu
Mar 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
Your guess is as good as mine. They even completely blew over my theory on anime tendancies controlling her part of the plot.

Like it was said on the famous *Weapons* episode of South Park. "They don't even care about your crazy stuff when there's sexual stuff involved to distract them." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rashiid
Mar 8, 2007, 02:51 PM
i could see Ethan real mad, about to attack Laia, and Lumia comes in "ETHAN STOP!!!"

"SHATTAP B#$@^H!!!" *cuts her head off*

*slow depressing musiq*

"WHAT HAV I DONE?!!??!!!?"

Laia: "silly humans......hhahahah" *stabs Ethan w/ right claw"

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 03:50 PM
We're all horrible, horrible people. This thread is full of spoilers and pervs and pedos and LJ-grade drama whores and who knows what the hell else.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

zandra117
Mar 8, 2007, 04:37 PM

Make that 3, lolicon FTW!!!

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 04:41 PM
This thread is a haven for debauchery. All thanks to Ally <3

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 05:09 PM
Call me Queen.

zandra117
Mar 8, 2007, 05:32 PM
I think Lumia might turn into "Blue Ring Lumia".

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe she can utilize the Four new classes: WhoreTecher, Fortehooker, ForteFucker, Hotranser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-08 14:38 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 05:43 PM
I don't like those classes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 05:45 PM
Maybe thats were the photon whip comes in handy

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 06:07 PM

omegapirate2k
Mar 8, 2007, 06:12 PM
Poor, poor, Allison.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-03-08 15:15 ]</font>

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
Making me cry ya know

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-08 15:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-08 15:21 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Mar 8, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-03-08 14:38, Yuudai_Riisu wrote:
Maybe she can utilize the Four new classes: WhoreTecher, Fortehooker, ForteFucker, Hotranser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-03-08 14:38 ]</font>

Sadly that's all Female newmans... XD

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 06:29 PM
*thinking about Karen**Drools*

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 06:40 PM
Yuudai_Riisu: My professional advice is to get an Internet girlfriend.

omegapirate2k
Mar 8, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-03-08 15:40, Allison_W wrote:

Are you insinuating what I think you are?

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 06:43 PM
insinuated what?

Yuudai_Riisu
Mar 8, 2007, 06:57 PM

ShinMaruku
Mar 8, 2007, 07:42 PM
Seems like Karen is your Galadriel and thous art Ghimli...

Allison_W
Mar 8, 2007, 08:24 PM
On 2007-03-08 15:41, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-03-08 15:40, Allison_W wrote:

Are you insinuating what I think you are?

I already have a sort-of Internet girlfriend.