PDA

View Full Version : ZERO star luck

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 7, 2007, 09:22 AM
well i have zero star luck to day as well as the rest of the males in this game so let me make a list of what i got so far.....
3 hard power charges
1 shiga bines (sold for 265)
1 junalin
1 vulcaline
7 kersaline
16 uptaline

now i know i get retards that dont congradulate or call me a liar but i jus put them in my shop my room that says zero tal not my other one so go cheak it out but yeall all day i want people with zero star luck to post what they got so far

jayster
Mar 7, 2007, 09:24 AM
I actually get very good luck with my zero star beast (since that's what he usually has). But im just curious as to where you found the hard power charge at? It's on sleeping warriors S right?

Dhylec
Mar 7, 2007, 09:26 AM
Nice finds!
Just remember to use commas & perriods next time. It's much easier to read that way. ;]

omegapirate2k
Mar 7, 2007, 09:26 AM
I'm sure nobody would have minded if you just bumped your old topic...

And I'll say again, zero luck doesn't mean no decent items, it just means your less likely to get good items.

Now, grind an alteric from +0 to +10 on a zero star luck day and maybe this would merit another topic.

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 7, 2007, 09:29 AM
lol beast r treated like the humans used to be lol yes the hard power charge is on sleeping warriors hers the map.....
long hallway map
block 1 BADIRA then u fight GOLMORO then u fight GOLMORO then u fight BADIRA
block 2 GOLMORO then u fight BADIRA
after u fight the badira they drop the key on block 2u will open the gate and run down some long stairs if theres 3 BADIRA then u got the rare spawn if theres 7 restart

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 7, 2007, 09:31 AM
On 2007-03-07 06:26, omegapirate2k wrote:
I'm sure nobody would have minded if you just bumped your old topic...

And I'll say again, zero luck doesn't mean no decent items, it just means your less likely to get good items.

Now, grind an alteric from +0 to +10 on a zero star luck day and maybe this would merit another topic.

well one way i used to make hella money was to grind haji rods to 10 and sell them but theres bo chance in hell i would ever grind with 0* luck thats idiotic....,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,,,...,.,...,,,,,.,

jayster
Mar 7, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-03-07 06:29, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
lol beast r treated like the humans used to be lol yes the hard power charge is on sleeping warriors hers the map.....
long hallway map
block 1 BADIRA then u fight GOLMORO then u fight GOLMORO then u fight BADIRA
block 2 GOLMORO then u fight BADIRA
after u fight the badira they drop the key on block 2u will open the gate and run down some long stairs if theres 3 BADIRA then u got the rare spawn if theres 7 restart

Does it matter how many badira and golmoro's u fight? up until the 3 badira part?

omegapirate2k
Mar 7, 2007, 09:45 AM
On 2007-03-07 06:31, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
theres bo chance in hell i would ever grind with 0* luck thats idiotic....,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,,,...,.,...,,,,,.,

You bet it is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 7, 2007, 09:28 PM
no it dont matter but its 6 at the beggining then 4 more respawn then u go throught the gate then 2 sets of 6 golmoro then 6 + 4 badira at the end then on block 2 its 5 golmoro and 5 badira