PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think Neutral Bullets...

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
should have levels. Just curious, like maybe neutral bullets no matter the class could be taken up to 21+. Just curious on some other opinions.

Carbinne
Mar 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
I really wish that you could make them useful. I like the way some of them sound, it's so 80's GI Joe sfx.

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 11:31 AM
lol yea... I just would like to use the Xbow as a fighgunner *dodges attacks* and level it to 21+ I want 3 bullets so bad xD I had them as a Fortegunner, it was too fun. I just give up too many blades if I stayed a fortegunner.

Tiyr
Mar 7, 2007, 11:45 AM
For most weapons, it wouldn't make much difference (Rifles, for example) as they already benefit from much higher accuracy. The only ones I'd care about are cards, crossbows and shotguns as they're pretty useless without the second / third / fourth / fifth shots. The only time I can see using any of those without bullets is cards on a WT as they can't get over level ten anyway.

It's be nice to get level 21+ neutral spread weapons, yeah.

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 11:48 AM
Yep those are the 2 weapons I was thinking about in particular the shotgun, and the crossbow. The cards ince I've never used them I have no comment on.