PDA

View Full Version : The Rappy Hunter

Natrokos
Mar 7, 2007, 02:12 PM
I got to level 70 two days ago...so I am now a level 70/10 Newman WT....Needless to say I have run quite a few missions and seen alot of neat rare stuff....I have seen rappys quite a few times and they are still just as much of a thrill to run into now (I actually saw some earlier today) as they were the first time I saw them....However....

I am a 70/10 and I have never got a rappy feather! It's crazy I tells ya...My friend started the game and got a feather on his first run! I've bought feathers or had them given to me but have never recieved one through distribution. Not a single time...I once was in a 2 person party and 2 feathers dropped and the person I was with got both of them...lol

Just a little story I wanted to share....Anyone else have a similiar experience with rappys or am I alone on this one?

Cz
Mar 7, 2007, 02:16 PM
those feathers are pretty much useless...lol. U probably just dont have the rappy's feather luck or u probably kill too many of them so now they come back to haunt u by not letting u have any feathers!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-03-07 11:17 ]</font>

Natrokos
Mar 7, 2007, 02:19 PM
It's a status thing! I need to offer a sacrifice to the Rappy God(dess) and maybe I will recieve mercy....And a feather.

Cz
Mar 7, 2007, 02:21 PM
lol...those rappy got u on the list "To be curse forever and no feathers for Natrokos but u can buy our feathers in player's store if u like." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rashiid
Mar 7, 2007, 02:45 PM
only time id get mad is if it was an S run and they dropped Giga / PP Skill Save thinggy.

yall can keep dem dam feathaz lol

Akaimizu
Mar 7, 2007, 03:22 PM
Well, I'm almost Level 60, GT6 (and with one Beast Huntress at 11) and I haven't seen one single Normal Rappy. I've seen 1 Xmas Rappy encounter, and 1 Amore Rappy encounter. That's the extent of all my rare creature encounters. I have exactly 1 Rappy feather, no De Ragan Tails, and one OmnaGohg drop. You can't beat me for bad rare luck. You just can't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-07 12:23 ]</font>

jayster
Mar 7, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-03-07 11:12, Natrokos wrote:
I got to level 70 two days ago...so I am now a level 70/10 Newman WT....Needless to say I have run quite a few missions and seen alot of neat rare stuff....I have seen rappys quite a few times and they are still just as much of a thrill to run into now (I actually saw some earlier today) as they were the first time I saw them....However....

I am a 70/10 and I have never got a rappy feather! It's crazy I tells ya...My friend started the game and got a feather on his first run! I've bought feathers or had them given to me but have never recieved one through distribution. Not a single time...<font size = "5">I once was in a 2 person party and 2 feathers dropped and the person I was with got both of them...lol</font>

Just a little story I wanted to share....Anyone else have a similiar experience with rappys or am I alone on this one?

He didnt let you have one...... Doesnt seem like a very good friend.

Akaimizu
Mar 7, 2007, 03:33 PM
Anyway, I'm going to go for the record. No cheating of course. I'm going to see if I can actually (while running missions which Rappy can show up) make it to level 70 with a 10 in my class without seeing one single Normal Rappy encounter and no Jao encounters. (I know the max level will rise soon, but there's no way in life I'll ever have the time to max out level before the next update to raise it again). I'm fixing the record at 70/10 as I believe nobody has yet to accomplish such a feat.