PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a subjective question but...

atomisk
Mar 7, 2007, 03:11 PM
I cant decide if I wanna play the xbox or ps2 version, and anyway, in you guys' opinion, which has a better community? and which has a bigger population too?

Ether
Mar 7, 2007, 03:15 PM
Xbox360 has a bigger population

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:16 PM
OKay, xbox 360 is bigger for sure. BUt here's the thing:

The population SIZE doesn't matter a whole lot. Really, it doesn't. Why? Onbce you have a 6 person party, you are set (and, yes, they are easy to find in ps2/pc)

Both communities are just fine. Both are the same. Only real differences are...

-Voice chat verses keybaord I like keybaord personally.
-SCAPE DOLLs being easy to get (PS@/PC) verses very expensive (360).

I like the PS2 / PC community. Why? We are tighter nit. Pppl know each other. We have the whole neighbourhood mentality.

Plus.... You'll only find me on PS2/PC http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
And...
Ryuki
Einhart
Sylvie
Cypher
Levia
Ryver
Meia
many more...
... care to add yourself to this list?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-07 12:18 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:16 PM
The 360 has thrice the population of the PS2/PC servers. In MY OPINION (please take note of the capped part) we have the better community. We play other games with each other and we always group together. The PSO-Worlders that play on the 360 can attest to our awesomeness.

Now with more hack-free!

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:19 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:16, Kimil wrote:

The population SIZE doesn't matter a whole lot. Really, it doesn't. Why? Onbce you have a 6 person party, you are set (and, yes, they are easy to find in ps2/pc)

I'm only going to touch the last part because that's the only bit that wasn't outright ignorance.

Voice Chat PLUS Keyboard against just a Keyboard.
Scape Dolls are sold for scraps over here. And I wouldn't exactly be taking pride in having haxeta Kimil. It's INCREDIBLY easy to get hold of some Scape Dolls.

Of course, it's even easier not to die in the first place.

EDIT: I can make a list too.

Me
Sychosis
Shadow_Moses
Cyar
MayLee
Ryno
Reigast
Rizen
PARN!!!!!!!!!
Shimasuru
And many more...

See? Not hard. Plus the truckload of people who never post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-07 12:21 ]</font>

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:20 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:16, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
The 360 has thrice the population of the PS2/PC servers. In MY OPINION (please take note of the capped part) we have the better community. We play other games with each other and we always group together. The PSO-Worlders that play on the 360 can attest to our awesomeness.

Now with more hack-free!

Okay... the bolded parts are also found on PS2/PC

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:20, Kimil wrote:

Now with more hack-free!

Really? You guys can play other games together with zero hassle?

Might want to hide that Carringan Rucar. It's too large to be hidden behind that pile of lies.

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:19, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

I'm only going to touch the last part because that's the only bit that wasn't outright ignorance.

Scape Dolls are sold for scraps over here. And I wouldn't exactly be taking pride in having haxeta Kimil. It's INCREDIBLY easy to get hold of some Scape Dolls.

lmao... so... this is "outright ignorance"? :

Both communities are just fine. Both are the same.

The same? We have the same contentent, same good ppl on btoh servers. And yes, we a re now hack free so... the same. Haxeta? I have none. I have... 80,000$ atm. The haxeta is draining out through npc shops. And those that have it, are hording it (meaning it will not effect the econmy, because it wont enter the economy)

KEYBOARD VS VOICE
having voice at all is a downside for me IMO Why? psox... theheadset was a headake. So much Screaming and annoying music. The game is playable witht he headset sure, not everyone who uses one is a pre-pubesent teen or someone who wants to blast their 'gangsta' music, but I'd want to avoid that all together
And i already talked about the haxeta. Don't assume

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-07 12:29 ]</font>

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:22, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Now with more hack-free!

Might want to hide that Carringan Rucar. It's too large to be hidden behind that pile of lies.

Yes zero hassle. No lies. I ALWAYS get into a full party really fast. No hassle
Hacked weps? I have none. No one who I party with has had one. (Ein did, and guess what? He dropped it and abandoned the game)

Will you please stop assuming EVERYONE is hacked and has infinit mesta on PS2/PC? Becauyse most aren't.
HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN ON THE PS2/PC SERVES?

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:28 PM
I don't need to assume. You already said Scape Dolls were cheaper over there, implying you either A) Pay less for them, for which there's no real reason other than a decent vendor (which we have) or B) Meseta has little value because THERE'S SO MUCH OF IT.

KEYBOARD PLUS VOICE.

And yeah, you are being ignorant. I already told you I wasn't going to touch that crap.

EDIT: OTHER GAMES. As in, GAMES OTHER THAN PSU. I never said parties.

"Don't assume."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-07 12:30 ]</font>

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 03:31 PM
Oh will you two hush xD ANYwho it all depends on what you want out of your experience. Flip a coin i say. If you have friends on PS2 then go there if on XB360 go there. Either way you'll make friends and have fun no matter which console/server you go to. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

jayster
Mar 7, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:19, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

EDIT: I can make a list too.

Me
Sychosis
Shadow_Moses
Cyar
MayLee
Ryno
Reigast
Rizen
PARN!!!!!!!!!
Shimasuru
And many more...

See? Not hard. Plus the truckload of people who never post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-07 12:21 ]</font>

what! Im on the xbox360 also!!

Ash1ey
Mar 7, 2007, 03:36 PM

I like the PS2 / PC community. Why? We are tighter nit. Pppl know each other. We have the whole neighbourhood mentality.

Plus.... You'll only find me on PS2/PC http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
And...
Ryuki
Einhart
Sylvie
Cypher
Levia
Ryver
Meia
many more...
... care to add yourself to this list?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-07 12:18 ]</font>

*adds myself to the list* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:28, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I don't need to assume. You already said Scape Dolls were cheaper over there, implying you either A) Pay less for them, for which there's no real reason other than a decent vendor (which we have) or B) Meseta has little value because THERE'S SO MUCH OF IT.

80k, omg... soooo much meseta

KEYBOARD PLUS VOICE.
like i just said , I don't like the voice chat.

And yeah, you are being ignorant. I already told you I wasn't going to touch that crap.

Alright. There is no reason why the following is ginorant, You just can't back WHY what I said was utter ignorance. That why you wont touch that 'crap'. You'd fail

kimil wrote:

Ignorant? I don't think so.

EDIT: OTHER GAMES. As in, GAMES OTHER THAN PSU. I never said parties.

"Don't assume."

This is about PSU, not 'another game'. This isn't a case of me asuming, this is you not commincatin properly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-07 12:30 ]</font>
[/quote]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-07 12:38 ]</font>

Dhylec
Mar 7, 2007, 03:38 PM
The topic is a massive flamebait. I'd need to dump all the snow from the city to cool this thread off. It's going up in flames faster then one can even notice.

It's hard to be unbias toward your platform, but at least keep the baits away for now. Help a fellow game make up his mind about the game. I know you guys can do it.

/Truckers, keep them snow trucks coming guys

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:39 PM
Sorry Dhylec. I was just defending the servers. I'll stop now

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:27, Kimil wrote:

On 2007-03-07 12:22, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Now with more hack-free!

Yes zero hassle. No lies. I ALWAYS get into a full party really fast. No hassle
Hacked weps? I have none. No one who I party with has had one. (Ein did, and guess what? He dropped it and abandoned the game)

Will you please stop assuming EVERYONE is hacked and has infinit mesta on PS2/PC? Becauyse most aren't.
HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN ON THE PS2/PC SERVES?

Anyone who has a player shop has hacked meseta. That simple.

I also didn't realize the people you play with constitute the status of the entire server. To say 5 people who don't have hacked weapons are a cross section of your entire server would be akin to the "little kids + Xbox Live" bullshit you people pull EVERY DAY.

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:36, Kimil wrote:

This is about PSU, not 'another game'. This isn't a case of me asuming, this is you not commincatin properly.

This is about the community. AS A COMMUNITY, we play with each other. We're GAMERS, not PSUers.

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
[b]On 2007-03-07 12:39, Obsidian_Knight
I also didn't realize the people you play with constitute the status of the entire server. To say 5 people who don't have hacked weapons are a cross section of your entire server would be akin to the "little kids + Xbox Live" bullshit you people pull EVERY DAY.

Well, I've played ennough halo 2 online to know. It DOES happen every day. Gamertag = Kimil.
You keep acting lik ewe all have the same weps as Kyuubi. I'd say... I've played with at least 20% of the higher level population. No Hacked weps there. So I'm not assuming. There ARE more than 5 ppl on ps2/pc that I play with ya know.

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
Who ever started this topic is a dumbass becuase he should have seen this huge fight comming thanks moron

i'm on ps2/pc

Mod please lock

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:41, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-03-07 12:36, Kimil wrote:

This is about the community. AS A COMMUNITY, we play with each other. We're GAMERS, not PSUers.

No, this is about the PSU community. Thats what the original poster wanted to know about. XBL is another thing all together. And even then... I'm not impressed with it (I've been on xbl for 2 years now. Still think of everyone i play with, svae a few, as randoms i don't do care about at all.)

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:46 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:42, coolcat33333 wrote:
Who ever started this topic is a dumbass becuase he should have seen this huge fight comming thanks moron

i'm on ps2/pc

Mod please lock

I think I've defended the ps2/pc servers ennough. Lock please.. before he says more BS like...
"Hard to hide all that haxeta with your Rucars" again.
Lock this please.

Emrald
BOTH OF YOU STFU! THE PERSON DIDN'T ASK FOR A FIGHT (Though if they have been on the boards long enough should have seen a fight comming) Let's put it this way. It's all about your play style. What do you think would be easier to set up? Or what system do you use more often?

amtalx
...all that being said try both and stop listening to these fools http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kimil
Mar 7, 2007, 03:53 PM
Lol and btw... your 360 List? Rizen is on BOTH

Plus. I have a good PSU server to play on AND other games. (XBL (original xbox, screw 360) and PSU PS2/PC)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-07 12:55 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 03:53 PM
This is hardly worth getting another warning so I'm going to leave him with this.

If you want some great friends to play PSU ANNNNNNDDD other games with, go with the 360.

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 04:00 PM
On 2007-03-07 12:38, Dhylec wrote:
The topic is a massive flamebait. I'd need to dump all the snow from the city to cool this thread off. It's going up in flames faster then one can even notice.

It's hard to be unbias toward your platform, but at least keep the baits away for now. Help a fellow game make up his mind about the game. I know you guys can do it.

/Truckers, keep them snow trucks coming guys

lol I think it's too late better lock this before the "console leaders" see this lol I think both servers are about the same now, XB360 more people yay, PS2/PC more meseta, haxeta whatever it's here not like we asked for it, and still yay. Hope you got that coin ready xD

Dhylec
Mar 7, 2007, 04:03 PM
Well, the trucks are here. Let's leave this behind a pile of new snow.

OP, you have touched the touchiest topic of all PSU, not a good move. I words are, play where you can afford to play. The community at the moment is very divided, but game is the same once you submerge in it.