PDA

View Full Version : Rougue Shortcut S > Eastern Peril S

pokefiend
Mar 7, 2007, 04:30 PM
Why? More MP. More meseta. More exp b/c of higher lvl monsters. less dangerous boss battles (even w/ its higher lvl). And most importantly it requires more teamwork (which = more fun)

Seriously we have MANY MANY lvl 60+s so why don't we have many ppl playin this map? I rarely see anyone here ;_;.

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2007, 04:31 PM
It's not Neudiaz. Everyone has been wanting to play on Neudaiz since lv1, and now we have an outside wormfree map. Why would anyone go to stinky moatoob when they have that?

Rashiid
Mar 7, 2007, 04:33 PM
Moatoob = No Me / Quick >.<

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 04:35 PM
I'd like to go there but I started to hate moatoob since two week after Bruce's Dungeon came out. Great MP in that mission but too many whiners. Anywho what is the lvl requirement for S and how much MP?

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
I would but I can't do S rank Rouge! Though S rank neudiaz "COOP (bullshit and that ruins it!)" mission makes me lag horribly at the boss because the rain drops me down significently fps wise

Midicronica
Mar 7, 2007, 04:38 PM
One question is the Tunnel infested with Bul Buna? I can't enter that area because my disc, but I've been wanted to try it.

pokefiend
Mar 7, 2007, 04:39 PM
Rogue's Shortcut S requires lvl 60 + players. I believe S gives you 69 MP and 6.9K. not quite sure however.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 04:43 PM
That's a whole lot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif ! Too bad I can't do it not high enough.

Numnuttz
Mar 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
why would i turn my back to the mission that gave me my quick.also the fact that i can gain the materials for rods/wands easier is also why i do it.

PMB960
Mar 7, 2007, 04:45 PM
On 2007-03-07 13:33, Rashiid wrote:

Yeah. I found my Me/quick in about 3 to 4 runs through
The Eastern Peril. You can do a run in 15 min or less there depending on the party.

pokefiend
Mar 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
indeed (replying to Van) I don't even know why lvl 60 + players even bother their time w/ Bruce Bs anymore. Rogue Shortcut S is practically just the same but w/ less a risk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-03-07 13:47 ]</font>

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 04:50 PM
can someone describe how intensive the team work is? I love intensive team work!

A2K
Mar 7, 2007, 04:55 PM
Rogues' Shortcut is also worm-free, at least according to Itsuki-chan. The switches there require four players as opposed to two, though. Not sure on the drops, myself... what can you get from Dimma that we know of?

On 2007-03-07 13:50, coolcat33333 wrote:
can someone describe how intensive the team work is? I love intensive team work!

"Hey, guys, go stand on those switches!"
"Okay."

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 04:58 PM
On 2007-03-07 13:46, pokefiend wrote:
indeed (replying to Van) I don't even know why lvl 60 + players even bother their time w/ Bruce Bs anymore. Rogue Shortcut S is practically just the same but w/ less a risk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-03-07 13:47 ]</font>

that sounds pretty good to me also from doing this mission it seems you can keep your friends too XD

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-03-07 13:55, A2K wrote:
Rogues' Shortcut is also worm-free, at least according to Itsuki-chan. The switches there require four players as opposed to two, though. Not sure on the drops, myself... what can you get from Dimma that we know of?

"Okay."

That's it? That doesn't sound very promising T_T

majan
Mar 7, 2007, 05:04 PM
agreed,but I can tell you why people,including myself,dont do it.

its a slight disadvantage not to have a large group of friends who play,because with small groups like me and hath wrobo,were only 2 people-to get good mission points we have to do things that 2 people are able to do and s rank every time,namely,eastern peril.

frankly,wed have spent more time in bruce's and rouge shortcut,but nobody trusts anybody these days,including myself,becasue people join games and say they ahve scape dolls,then when they get owned by the boss that they dont know how to fight,they dont hav a scape doll.bam,there goes your s rank and your godly mission points.say what oyu want about people being paranoid about rank and its annoying and yea I agree rank isnt everything but when it come to s ranking,a PA fragment and usually a very good amount of mp's and money is on the line,so its fairly annoying when that kinda stuff happens.

so thats why smaller groups of friends stick to the misisons requiring only 2 people to s rank,such as myself and hath wrobo,doing eastern peril S.if everybody stopped lying about scape dolls and stoped acting like idiots,youd see these upper tier missions requiring more people fill up a hell of a lot more.I dont forsee that anytime soon though.most people dont want to be bothered with having to rely on more people,I woudl guess.

also as I mentoined,its annoying hwen people join in seconds before the boss fight,lie about having scape dolls,and then ruin YOUR rank.

Rizen
Mar 7, 2007, 05:05 PM
I love Rogue Shortcut regardless of reward at the end (I never really payed much attention to it).

I love the stage layout and it requires a bit of team work to make sure everyone gets through safely. Thats kinda one reason I like Bruce, team work. The one thing about PSU I want to see more of is team work, and im not talking about just killing enemies. From what I heard about SS requiring a bit of team work, Im really looking forward to this friday.

pokefiend
Mar 7, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-03-07 13:55, A2K wrote:

"Okay."

I disagree. teamwork also comes to play when you're breaking and identifying traps.
especially w/ those one's coming out of the ground -_-;

Dragwind
Mar 7, 2007, 05:19 PM
Honestly, Im down for Rogue Shortcut S. Im not sure about the rules about giving away screen names and such, so I wont do it. Pm me if you would like me to join o.o;

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 7, 2007, 05:29 PM
Dimmagolus = Dimmapussy cuz he won't come down, and my pistol(yeah, Im a fortefighter so pistol is all I got, even though i didn't use it recently since i was lving splendor crush) runs out of ammo pretty fast. besides, I like the worm-free Neudaiz mission a whole lot.

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2007, 05:32 PM
If one can obtain the Me/Quick on S rank Agata Onma (A rank normal Onma drops = S rank Agata Onma drops, right?), then wouldn't logic state that you could find Tero/Legs (A rank normal Dimma drop) on the Rouges Shortcut?

pokefiend
Mar 7, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:29, Shiroryuu wrote:
Dimmagolus = Dimmapussy cuz he won't come down, and my pistol(yeah, Im a fortefighter so pistol is all I got, even though i didn't use it recently since i was lving splendor crush) runs out of ammo pretty fast. besides, I like the worm-free Neudaiz mission a whole lot.

awwww... Rogue Shortcut is also worm free. Plus Dimmagolus (compared to omnagoug) is way easier to shoot down since you don't need to worry about some effing lightning striking at you, which I might add has a good chance of either killing you or one of your teammates (I've even seen a lvl 64 die from it). Dimmagolus is a much funner boss battle for most classes.

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:05, Rizen wrote:
I love Rogue Shortcut regardless of reward at the end (I never really payed much attention to it).

I love the stage layout and it requires a bit of team work to make sure everyone gets through safely. Thats kinda one reason I like Bruce, team work. The one thing about PSU I want to see more of is team work, and im not talking about just killing enemies. From what I heard about SS requiring a bit of team work, Im really looking forward to this friday.

YOU need to start playing on the ps2/pc servers again i miss you!

Rizen
Mar 7, 2007, 05:46 PM
I do play the PC/PS2 still....I was just on like an 30 mins ago.

Jarek
Mar 7, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-03-07 13:39, pokefiend wrote:
Rogue's Shortcut S requires lvl 60 + players. I believe S gives you 69 MP and 6.9K. not quite sure however.

No, it only requires lv50+ for S. It does give 6900 meseta, though only 62MP.

Emrald
Mar 7, 2007, 06:02 PM
I DIDN'T SAY TO PLAY WHILE I AM PWNED BY MY GRADES RIZEN >_<

Niered
Mar 7, 2007, 06:21 PM
Agreed with OP. Too many people wnat the Me/Quick though, so its hard to tear anyone away from Neudaiz.

Neith
Mar 7, 2007, 09:27 PM
Magas Magahnna > Dimmagolus

Dimmagolus isn't even a small challenge, Magas has the capability to eat Lv70's alive. I know I'll hear 'but you can dodge his attacks', but Dimmagolus is one of the easiest bosses in S from when I've done him. The tornadoes aren't dangerous unless you get frozen by the traps in the ground, and he doesn't do lightning.

To be honest, I think ST phailed miserably when they calculated Meseta/MP rewards for missions. 51MP for S-Ranking the Onmagoug party mission, which is laughably easy, but a lot less for Desert Goliath S, which has higher level mobs, more of them, traps, and a hard boss fight. Makes no sense if you ask me.

Carbinne
Mar 7, 2007, 09:29 PM
Eastern whatever has Something Sweet that you can use to make delicious cakes. You cannot resist the delicious cakes. And the chocolates... mmm...

Reginaldo
Mar 7, 2007, 10:43 PM
On 2007-03-07 18:27, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Magas Magahnna > Dimmagolus

Dimmagolus isn't even a small challenge, Magas has the capability to eat Lv70's alive. I know I'll hear 'but you can dodge his attacks', but Dimmagolus is one of the easiest bosses in S from when I've done him. The tornadoes aren't dangerous unless you get frozen by the traps in the ground, and he doesn't do lightning.

To be honest, I think ST phailed miserably when they calculated Meseta/MP rewards for missions. 51MP for S-Ranking the Onmagoug party mission, which is laughably easy, but a lot less for Desert Goliath S, which has higher level mobs, more of them, traps, and a hard boss fight. Makes no sense if you ask me.

Bosses get revamped this week.

Phetty
Mar 7, 2007, 11:25 PM
Does the Me Quick drop from Peril S or A? Itd be nice to find one while running S.

Itsuki
Mar 8, 2007, 02:07 AM
On 2007-03-07 20:25, Phetty wrote:
Does the Me Quick drop from Peril S or A? Itd be nice to find one while running S.

A AND S.

EDIT: And also, haru/quick and Halarods drops in S2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-07 23:08 ]</font>

Kimil
Mar 8, 2007, 02:33 AM

Speaking of this.... Just found one Rashiid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
... And gave it to the local Fortetecher in the party at the time, FUFME http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ronin1of47
Mar 10, 2007, 04:44 AM
On 2007-03-07 23:33, Kimil wrote:

Speaking of this.... Just found one Rashiid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
... And gave it to the local Fortetecher in the party at the time, FUFME http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

can we party toghether?