PDA

View Full Version : Best way to level a defense PM?

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2007, 04:38 PM
I want to make a defense PM to personalize my armor (50% dark plz), but both of PSUpedia's methods of leveling one both seem slow and tedious. Should I just follow this, or is there a faster way?

Dhylec
Mar 7, 2007, 04:40 PM
Heh, for Armor PM, you either have it expensive & slightly tedious or cheap & very very tedious. ;D

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
The fastest way would probably be asking friends who have things that they don't need that gives stats to armor PM types such as an armor, unit, clothing, cast parts,decorations, etc.

You can probably find a lot of these inside the Player shops. It's one of the most tedious PMs to raise, but you can do it!

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 04:50 PM
I think clothes are the better choice... buy higher starred clothes for cheap and just be glad they fixed the PM feeding in last patch xD I was done feeding when I had to re-enter menu before but now I'm making an armor PM myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Corran1
Mar 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
if you have the cash, cast swimsuits

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2007, 05:01 PM
I need 10,000 total points to get a capped armor mag. Each swimsuit gives 18 points. 10,000/18=~555 swimsuits total. 555 swimsuits x 5000 per feed = 2.75 mil. I currently have 8mil doing nothing.

18 levels a day would mean a capped PM in a week. Hell yeah, this is my option right here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-03-07 14:02 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 7, 2007, 05:02 PM
Sigh, just make sure you dont get em' confused like I did.

I was going to place 3 Phantom line boards in my Armor PM but instead accidentally placed them in my Range PM o.o;;;

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 05:02 PM
there's a better option than that though check all the clothes and parts, find the highest starred set for the cheapest price, it's better than swimsuit i just can't remember which it was think it raised by +24

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2007, 05:08 PM
The only part that gives 24 armor is the maid set. The cheapest one is 20000 meseta. Needing 400 of those, that would cost me 8mil meseta, four times as much, to be done in five days. The hound's set cost just as much and provides less reward, while everything else costs more than the swimsuit while giving similar or less reward. Are you sure there's a better option than the swimsuit?

UnknownFox
Mar 7, 2007, 05:08 PM
if you have an extra spot make a bunch of new casts and just take the cloths and amour and put them in your box and repeat for a long time but i do know cast cloths give the most points.

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 05:26 PM
im going to try this also

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 05:42 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:08, Zorafim wrote:
The only part that gives 24 armor is the maid set. The cheapest one is 20000 meseta. Needing 400 of those, that would cost me 8mil meseta, four times as much, to be done in five days. The hound's set cost just as much and provides less reward, while everything else costs more than the swimsuit while giving similar or less reward. Are you sure there's a better option than the swimsuit?

Ah yes that's the one, sorry didn't know it would cost ya that much but it's what I'm doing basically to hardcore it out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Zorafim
Mar 7, 2007, 05:47 PM
It'll only save you one day of work, you know. Is one day of freedom worth 6 million meseta?

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 06:01 PM
it's not real money so I'm not really worried about it anyway <.<; I can always just make more

APEXi
Mar 7, 2007, 07:10 PM
i just wanted to say THANK YOU, Corran1, for the tip about cast swimsuits. for whatever reason i didnt think of doing this sooner. but ya, thanks - i'm so tired of having to search for decent armor