PDA

View Full Version : will the expansion be like the current scheme of content upd

majan
Mar 7, 2007, 05:15 PM
the more I hear about this expansion and all the flair and goods and yadda yadda hte more I smell another scam,like how they scammed us to buy this game.some of us paid 60 bucks for a half a game.

will we do the same thing with the expansion?with all the speculation about the new *fancy* photon arts weapons and missions and planets and yadda yadda...will we get that with the game disc?or 4 months after we buy it?us online-ers got screwed this round,so why would sega hesitate to scam us for even more money?what do you guys think?

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2007, 05:16 PM
I think I'm sick of hearing crap like this.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 05:17 PM
I pretty much think so I mean it was kinda obivious looking at how cool the stuff was. Meh I don't really mind since I played offline first and joined online late.

xzidanex
Mar 7, 2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah... I wouldn't exactly say they scammed us, they did tell us what they would be doing before you bought the game. But either way, I don't think we really know what they're going to be doing for the expansion.

majan
Mar 7, 2007, 05:21 PM
what crap are you sick of hearing of?

dont post in a thread you dont want to add somethign intelligent to...

but yeah I guess theres no way of telling right now.I was really fishing and seeing hoping someone would have a link to this info in case it had already been released.guess well have to wait and see.

hope for the best,shall we?itll kick ass either way.

-Rune-
Mar 7, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:15, majan wrote:
the more I hear about this expansion and all the flair and goods and yadda yadda hte more I smell another scam,like how they scammed us to buy this game.some of us paid 60 bucks for a half a game.

will we do the same thing with the expansion?with all the speculation about the new *fancy* photon arts weapons and missions and planets and yadda yadda...will we get that with the game disc?or 4 months after we buy it?us online-ers got screwed this round,so why would sega hesitate to scam us for even more money?what do you guys think?

I really don't think anyone "scammed" anyone here... what happened is someone got over excited and bought soething they didn't review ask about or look into, rather paid money blindly. Why would anyone pay money for something where they don't know what they are getting themselves into <.<; *shoves streets of rage 3 case under desk* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif get back under there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 05:24 PM
We don't have the expansion. We can't tell you.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 05:24 PM
You know it wasn't really a scam there is a interview somewhere on this site with the sonic team. There was a question asked which would you reccomend players do first? It was answered "play offline story mode first" and here it is here

Takao Miyoshi: One of the recommendations I have for the fans is to play through PSU's story mode first so that you can really enjoy the game. As you progress through the story, the characters can be customized and you'll get to know more about the playability of the characters, as well as the other elements and features in the game. After you've done story mode, go online and play, it will be much more exciting. When you go online, just enjoy the experience of exploring all of the storylines and features. As mentioned, I think of PSU as a long project, so enjoy the game as long as you can.

Maybe cause there wasn't gonna be much for players to do online so wait around and play offline.

JaiBlue
Mar 7, 2007, 05:25 PM
What I think is that this topic should be moved to the dead rant section, preach your Sega team conspiracy theorys to someone else, because quite frankly I've had it up to here from hearing them. what we think won't change anything, what you think won't change anything....it's either you buy it or you don't.

I'm unoffcially dismissing this topic.......

Dragwind
Mar 7, 2007, 05:26 PM
This is true. I think many of us were too excited and forgot about that.

Then again, it does seem like a cheap trick to tie us over while they sloowly unlock >.<

Ryoki
Mar 7, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:24, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
We don't have the expansion. We can't tell you.

Obsidian wins this topic.

JAFO22000
Mar 7, 2007, 05:56 PM
Crud, I had a nice reply all written out, and I hit the submit button and White Screen of this topic doesn't exist any longer (or WSOTTDEAL) appears. I hate WSOTTDEAL.

EphekZ
Mar 7, 2007, 07:10 PM
On 2007-03-07 14:21, majan wrote:

Yes, becuase all rants about sega sucks or sega stole my waffles are intelligent.

VanHalen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-03-07 16:10, EphekZ wrote:

On 2007-03-07 14:21, majan wrote:

Yes, becuase all rants about sega sucks or sega stole my waffles are intelligent.

I applauded http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif