PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Can I borrow your Pure Armor PM?

funnymatt
Mar 7, 2007, 07:04 PM
Hi, I'm ready to invest some serious $$$ on synthing some 8* line shields, but with my pure tech PM I don't dare even think of trying it. Does someone have a pure armor PM that I can use for this purpose? I tried looking on the synth service on the trade forum, but it appears that never really got up and running. Anyone on 360 able to help me out? And if anyone needs to use a pure tech PM, let me know. Thanks!

Rashiid
Mar 7, 2007, 07:07 PM
make 1, theyre cheap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (rather free)

Parn
Mar 7, 2007, 07:33 PM
Armor PM is a work in progress for me, as I intend on providing the service similar to what I did on the PC servers for the first few weeks when PSU made its debut. Sorry that it doesn't help you right now, but if you're in no rush and no one else can help you, you at least know that one WILL be available at some point.

The interrupt request bug is frustrating though, and makes progress very slow. It'll probably take almost a month to get this accomplished at the rate things are moving, heh.

Knowbodie
Mar 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
If you arent doing this already Parn, "Join session in Progress" is a faster way than logging out and logging back in again, also if the person its being done too is in their room it takes the cast parts/armor out automatically.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 7, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-03-07 16:33, Parn wrote:
Armor PM is a work in progress for me, as I intend on providing the service similar to what I did on the PC servers for the first few weeks when PSU made its debut. Sorry that it doesn't help you right now, but if you're in no rush and no one else can help you, you at least know that one WILL be available at some point.

The interrupt request bug is frustrating though, and makes progress very slow. It'll probably take almost a month to get this accomplished at the rate things are moving, heh.

IMO, I dunno why they can't just change it where it would put you back at the main menu instead of having to sleep through all that other stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Jinto117
Mar 7, 2007, 08:18 PM
When I created my pure armor PM I ran a tight schedule. I made sure I fed it as soon as the previous 12 hours were up. When it comes to logging in and out again yeah, it's a pain in the ass.

P.S. Does any one know if S-rank armor boards are coming out next week?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinto117 on 2007-03-07 17:19 ]</font>

funnymatt
Mar 7, 2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks Parn, I'm in no rush. I'll just save up my $$$, as the materials are going to set me back a small fortune, but damnit, I'm GOING to have elemental hiragi-senbas even if it kills my bank account.

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 08:42 PM
The Interrupt Error is what set me back, and inevitably forced the reset of my PM.

I plan to do an Armor one soon though.

Fulgore
Mar 7, 2007, 11:23 PM
funnymatt, I have a 100pure armor pm on the 360 and I've got to warn ya, don't get your hopes up. It took me over 2 weekds to get the mats for a try with my Hiragi-senba on that 100lvl armor pm and it failed, it Failed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif Over 600K in mats ruined!

I'd buy an armor already made if you can or try synthing cheaper ones at the moment. It's just not worth it otherwise. *sniff* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Fulgore
Mar 7, 2007, 11:24 PM
***Thinks of all the cools weaps I could have bought with that kind of cheeze***

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

karryt
Mar 8, 2007, 12:06 AM
I also have a pure armor PM. Synthing armor sure is tough though. I've only made some 3* Busterlines and failed more than a few at 70%, and am so far 1 for 4 on synthing 6* armors, which have a 52 or 53% chance of success.

funnymatt
Mar 8, 2007, 12:06 AM
I've seen the board for sale for 200,000, and I have enough materials for one try already (unless there's an error and it needs something different than what's listed in the item database). I actually won't be able to equip for 2 or 3 more levels anyway, but good armor is next on my wishlist; my weaps are pretty good for now. I feel your pain, though with losing lots of meseta to a failed synth. For now I'll collect more materials and money and I'll be asking one of you for help in a week or so. Thanks!

Jinto117
Mar 8, 2007, 04:48 PM
It's just terrible I know. There is just no winning when it comes to synthing armor. Perhaps if they would lower the amount of materials you need. It's loosing all the material you've obtained that hurts.

Eliash
Mar 8, 2007, 04:53 PM
I also have a Pure armor mag, which has been on it's last stage for a while now...94 armor, just a bit lazy to finish the last 6 points.

I'll offer my assistance also, in case you can't find anyone else when you are ready to attempt your armor.