PDA

View Full Version : I was lookin at some pics of story mode and to my intersest.

gundam0079
Mar 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
i saw the ultimate pa's being used by ehtna waber, where do u get the ultimate pa's from the game ive beaten it at lvl 100 and gotten all teh extra pa's from teh npc's so how the h*ll do u get the ultimate pas in story

JaiBlue
Mar 7, 2007, 08:41 PM
You get them from completing certain missions with S rank. (I could be wrong tho)

McLaughlin
Mar 7, 2007, 08:43 PM
You hack them in.

gundam0079
Mar 7, 2007, 08:53 PM
yes i have ive mavxed all skill pa's except from the ultimate ones, i have gotten all the pa's from the story characters, ei; huyga, luciam, etc. so ....

gundam0079
Mar 7, 2007, 08:59 PM
ok im not grammar perfect does it really matter when most of us type "teh" or what not in the game, geez, so over corrective

DONTOSE
Mar 7, 2007, 09:01 PM
Those pa's are only online pa's you cant ever get them offline.

Umberger
Mar 7, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-03-07 18:01, DONTOSE wrote:
Those pa's are only online pa's you cant ever get them offline.

You can, but not through legitimate means.

gundam0079
Mar 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
yah i know what ya mean im just foolin to, well to bad we didnt play on different platforms we could hang together

A2K
Mar 7, 2007, 11:53 PM
Get back on topic already.

There are no such thing as "ultimate" photon arts in story and extra mode. What may be considered ultimate on the network is not necessarily so in story, as is the case with Tornado Dance. In addition, there are many photon arts which are simply unavailable offline (some skills and all the "ultimate" bullets). If you can't purchase it in the store, you'll need to have an NPC with you when you S rank a free mission for a chance to score a disc of one of his or her's.

Jakosifer
Mar 8, 2007, 09:10 AM
Even though I use perfect grammar myself. It is 100% Unnecessary to correct and judge someone based off of grammar, reason why? WE'RE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. As long as you can read what he says, it really doesn't matter. Damn grammar whores...Anyway like someone said before, you have to hack the ultimate network PA's to get them offline..I.E Splendor Crush, Yo Yo Dagger...etc.