PDA

View Full Version : Ortaresin, I still can't find where it drops :(

Fulgore
Mar 8, 2007, 03:55 AM
I've heard it drops on Grove of Fanatics but no such luck, even S rank it doesn't drop. Yet I get Vestalines everywhere it seems.

Does anyone have any confirmed location of this drop? Like, as you play through the level you get it, not just a slim chance of it in bos boxes?

Soukosa
Mar 8, 2007, 04:44 AM
GoF is the only location we have currently that it's been found in. The 2nd neudaiz co-op mission will have a chance for it as well but only from the boss boxes as well.

Fulgore
Mar 8, 2007, 05:01 AM
Guess I'm stuck buying em then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

R2D6battlebot
Mar 8, 2007, 05:44 AM
search player shops, might get lucky. and yeah ive seen it from GoF boss boxes once or twice, but i dont frequent that quest

Fulgore
Mar 8, 2007, 05:56 AM
Thanx for the info, I think I'll try A rank and see what I find on GoF. S is still a little hard for me to solo (even with NPC's) cuz of the bots breathing fire and all and up to 7 at one time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif it's scarier than taking on 3 Goazoran at a time.

That's one thing SEGA could definatley change is the frequency of that item being dropped and maybe make it drop on a certain level throughout the level, not just boss boxes. I Have nearly "found" enough Vestalines to have another go at the Hiragi but 35 Ortaresins is rediculous if I can't find em easier than boss boxes.

Eleina
Mar 8, 2007, 07:32 AM
Getting some synth mats is ridiculous but i suppose that is why they added them to npc...(but hunting for them makes the synth failure even more....annoying)

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 8, 2007, 07:46 AM
shouldn't there be a way to further increase success rates on synths other than the stats?

>>

Ortaresin... that's for A-grade
armors... Sori-senba mabye? or a Yamata-Senba?

Tiyr
Mar 8, 2007, 08:51 AM
Really, for orta- or meta- resin you're better off farming up the cash and buying them. The time to takes to *maybe* get one resin is painful at best, and you could probably get the 7500 meseta faster. It's stupid, yes, but there's not much you can do.

Nanoresins are the only ones that're farmable at the moment.

PMB960
Mar 8, 2007, 10:49 AM
On 2007-03-08 02:44, R2D6battlebot wrote:
search player shops, might get lucky.

Good luck with that. I am trying to get some for a Har-senba. The cheapest I have seen in player shops is about 10K. Most people sell it for somewhere around 200-400K. I think half the people don't realize it is in the NPC store for 7500.

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 11:23 AM
On 2007-03-08 07:49, PMB960 wrote:

On 2007-03-08 02:44, R2D6battlebot wrote:
search player shops, might get lucky.

Good luck with that. I am trying to get some for a Har-senba. The cheapest I have seen in player shops is about 10K. Most people sell it for somewhere around 200-400K. I think half the people don't realize it is in the NPC store for 7500.

I'm sure they realize it, most of em still sell NPC weapons for dbl to triple the amount ._.

Ronin1of47
Mar 8, 2007, 12:27 PM
i got one ( and only one) on a b rank GoF w/ 3* luck, but A or S is proballly your best bet