PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back

Mr_Confused
Mar 8, 2007, 12:48 PM
Ok so im going to be repurchasing a guardians liscence after being retired for a while. I figure enough stuff has been released now to keep me interested in the game. The reason that I got tired of it before was I just soloed everything and there wasnt enough missions to keep me interested. Im looking for some people who are on 6-10 eastern time. It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things but it would be nice to have a little bit of community to play with. BTW im on the 360. I'd also be willing to join a clan

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 12:49 PM
Welcome back, I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things quickly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif The XB360 version has plenty of people to play with around that time. <3

Dhylec
Mar 8, 2007, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure about clans, but 360 has many players. I bet you can find game easily. Even easier if you make friends here.

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 12:54 PM
I think it's getting to the point it's harder to find friends here than on the actual servers as of late <.<;

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 12:55 PM
Not in 360land. You roll with me and you're bound to meet PSOWers out the wazoo.

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-03-08 09:55, Sychosis wrote:
Not in 360land. You roll with me and you're bound to meet PSOWers out the wazoo.

Well that's because yer *er you're* a stud-muffin xD

Sychosis
Mar 8, 2007, 12:57 PM
Indeed I am.

Freshellent
Mar 8, 2007, 01:07 PM
Another one returning? Whoo! Welcome Home GUARDIAN!

AlucardTepes
Mar 8, 2007, 01:38 PM
I just rejoined recently too and I'm so glad I did. I ended up dropping this game because friends were playing WoW. Finally I just NEEDED to come back to this game because I loved it so much. What's better are all the updates that have occured since I've been gone! *SWOON!* Everyday I'm constantly reminded how this is simply the best game I've ever played and there's no way in hell I can go back to a game like FFXI or WoW again.

-Rune-
Mar 8, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-03-08 10:38, AlucardTepes wrote:
I just rejoined recently too and I'm so glad I did. I ended up dropping this game because friends were playing WoW. Finally I just NEEDED to come back to this game because I loved it so much. What's better are all the updates that have occured since I've been gone! *SWOON!* Everyday I'm constantly reminded how this is simply the best game I've ever played and there's no way in hell I can go back to a game like FFXI or WoW again.

Amen to that... though... FFXI urges still remain in me ._.

Carlo210
Mar 8, 2007, 02:09 PM
My character's name is Carlo (shop is under his name as well). After coming back, the majority of people on my partner card list don't play anymore. I'll be glad to play with some other people.
d(^.^d)

Midicronica
Mar 8, 2007, 02:58 PM
Welcome back, dude! Always good to have a fresh face around the servrers. Just like Sychosis said, run with him and you'll meet tons of folks.

I just hope he'll be doing the usual Eastern Peril S runs today. I need the money. >_>

Rashiid
Mar 8, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-03-08 11:58, Shadow_Moses wrote:
Welcome back, dude! Always good to have a fresh face around the servrers. Just like Sychosis said, run with him and you'll meet tons of folks.

I just hope he'll be doing the usual Eastern Peril S runs today. I need the money. >_>

i wanna go do that!!!

*damn bastard parents....GIMMIE MY CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!*

-Ryuki-
Mar 8, 2007, 04:32 PM
Great.. More people returning.. But, what about my old group?
Please, give me my group back..?
._.;;

McLaughlin
Mar 8, 2007, 05:07 PM
On 2007-03-08 11:58, Shadow_Moses wrote:

I NEED the money. I failed 2 Jogiri synthesises in a row. I now have 204 meseta.

Mr_Confused
Mar 9, 2007, 10:00 PM
ok i have been playing the demo lately and am wondering if i buy a guardians licsence before they delet my character if ill get to keep it?