PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone hear like a new/ old style pso clothes

gundam0079
Mar 8, 2007, 08:02 PM
for me i loved the clothes in pso and im pysched( dont know how to spell that) about the new ideas. i hope they come back with the original cast parts

Syl
Mar 8, 2007, 08:05 PM
I want the old force robes, they owned so much (especially the black/neon blue FOmarl robe @_@)

Rashiid
Mar 8, 2007, 08:05 PM
i guess....(PSO clothes? never seen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

Genji
Mar 8, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'm hoping they bring back all the various colors. I want my ugly blue and green HUmar suit back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jeremiah
Mar 8, 2007, 09:10 PM
I liked the designs for a majority of the characters in PSO more than PSU personaly.

Many of them actually looked like they where equipped to do their job (Mostly Humars and RAmars) whereas PSU everyone looks like a skater kid.

Mind you I still like PSU's design too. Just not as much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeremiah on 2007-03-08 18:10 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Mar 8, 2007, 09:19 PM
I hope all the color variations for all the classes for PSO are included. I especially would love to get my old black and grey HUmar outfit again and get the black with blue trim FOmar robe. The black GM hooded robe would be nice too.. that looked awesome.

MaximumBurst
Mar 8, 2007, 09:29 PM
Well, if lineshields are what they use for armor, then shouldn't that allow a Guardian to wear whatever they want? I personally like it better this way.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 8, 2007, 09:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Character&op=viewtopsection

Woot! Go down to Class info (right...?) to see the pics. I don't know who and who hasn't seen 'em, so it's for the people who haven't played PSO.

FOnewearl and FOmar costumes ftw! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Tengoku
Mar 8, 2007, 09:34 PM
Any new (old) clothes for PSU makes the game better.

The RAmarl outfit is sweet!

edited 'cause I saw the light

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tengoku on 2007-03-08 18:37 ]</font>

Zorafim
Mar 8, 2007, 09:44 PM
I like PSO's style much more than PSU's style. It must be because it's closer to the PS game's style, as opposed to, um, what they have now. Heavy armor, robes, and purple leotards are what this game needs.

Freeze
Mar 8, 2007, 09:45 PM
I liked the PSO costumes much more than the PSU. I'd love to give my Newman her HUnewearl outfit

February
Mar 8, 2007, 10:41 PM
Im just glad I can get a dress for my force. OVerall I like the PSU costumes more, they just lacked a Dress.

VanHalen
Mar 8, 2007, 11:20 PM
I like both costumes. It just in this game what I like is that I can change my characters total outfit(I mean wearing the same thing everyday is dirty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

pineapple
Mar 8, 2007, 11:22 PM
yes, my newm needs a huge ass.

PJ
Mar 8, 2007, 11:23 PM
Blarg to PSO costumes. All I want is my purple FOmar robes back, and even then, mostly for nostalgia.

I remember everyone saying how shitty the PSO costumes were.

AC9breaker
Mar 8, 2007, 11:24 PM
I've always been content with how I've looked. I defiently prefer PSu gear then PSO stuff since I'm a cast I get to make my dood look more roboty.

VanHalen
Mar 8, 2007, 11:25 PM
On 2007-03-08 20:22, pineapple wrote:

They should have made that a creation option

Face
Eyes
Hair
Proportion
Ass
Body Suit
I think I am forgeting some

Amalga
Mar 8, 2007, 11:32 PM
Heck, they can use a better Proportion slider for the PSU characters to begin with. "Height" and a goofy quadrant system just doesn't work all that well.

Kaydin
Mar 8, 2007, 11:34 PM
On 2007-03-08 20:23, PJ wrote:
All I want is my purple FOmar robes back, and even then, mostly for nostalgia.

Exact ones I used to wear. I wanna use Gravity Strike while wearing a robe. XD

AC9breaker
Mar 8, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-03-08 20:25, VanHalen wrote:

They should have made that a creation option

Face
Eyes
Hair
Proportion
Ass
Body Suit
I think I am forgeting some

I remember specifically when the game was first announced some developer saying there would be so many customizable options "choose from boucy breast to firm breasts"

pineapple
Mar 8, 2007, 11:37 PM
I was referring to the old FOnewm costumes, but I'm all for more customization. The platform shoes were really the best part of it though.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 9, 2007, 01:11 AM
As much as I liked my FOmar's tan/yellow robes (seriously, I was like one of three FOmars on BB that ever wore them), Braves Coat looks infinitely sexier.

Spacepest
Mar 9, 2007, 01:54 AM
I want my old Ramarl clothes back! Give me those puffy pants, knee high boots, and funny shirt with big shoulder pads. At least Sega already has the beret option in the current hairstyles for PSU.

(EDIT: Please also give me back my Virus Wear: Lafuteria armor so I can also creep out squeamish people in my games again. Pleaseeeeee!!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2007-03-08 23:01 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Mar 9, 2007, 01:59 AM
On 2007-03-08 22:54, Spacepest wrote:
I want my old Ramarl clothes back! Give me those puffy pants, knee high boots, and funny shirt with big shoulder pads. At least Sega already has the beret option in the current hairstyles for PSU.

I agree.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 9, 2007, 02:07 AM
AIDS Armor: Cafeteria was overated. Aura Field beat it to death.

Angelo
Mar 9, 2007, 07:05 AM
I would kill to be able to use the FOmar preist-looking robe on a Hunter character, specifically my Fortefighter :]

I hope all of the old clothes are coming with the expansion. FOmarl dresses <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angelo on 2007-03-09 04:27 ]</font>

amtalx
Mar 9, 2007, 07:11 AM
I think the PSU clothes are nicer and have more options. Cast parts though....we got the shaft on this one. I've only found one set that doesn't make my look like a giant soda machine of death.

Amalga
Mar 9, 2007, 09:20 AM
CASTs did get the short end of the straw. There are substantially more clothing options/combinations that could even pass for decent-looking. With CAST parts you almost have to stay within one shell type. Most of which look ridiculous.

"Ridiculous" is filtered in PSUChat. I hate that.

Xtian913
Mar 9, 2007, 09:27 AM

I agree. PSU needs more ghetto booties.

And I hadn't seen the PSO costumes until now, and they definitely seem to have more personality then the generic PSU ones. I still like the PSU outfits for the most part, but we need more options! Seriously, how hard is it to whip out a couple new outfits every month?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtian913 on 2007-03-09 06:29 ]</font>

BeatZero
Mar 9, 2007, 09:49 AM
I didn't like PSO outfits then, because it was one outfit with different color combo's for your class, PSU gives much more options. Though I will nab a few sets for nostalgia's sake when they are out.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 9, 2007, 11:05 AM
On 2007-03-08 17:02, gundam0079 wrote:
for me i loved the clothes in pso and im pysched( dont know how to spell that) about the new ideas. i hope they come back with the original cast parts

Yes, I too desire the real cast parts, as you can see we only have parts that resemble only a little, but theyre way different.

CyarVictor
Mar 9, 2007, 11:12 AM
I like the Hounds torso and arms because they remind me of the hucast except I used the lobas legs. I prefer the PSU style because of variety instead of just choosing color. My main style is pure Lobas set. The one thing I wish they had is more helms and faces for the casts, not the human faces either. That and pay alot of money to re-adjust the base attributes from height to faces like in PSO when you had 10k on you when selecting your character. If you can change you eye, skin, and hair in the future so easily, cosmetic body sculpting and cast machine shops should be available too.

chibiLegolas
Mar 9, 2007, 11:13 AM
Give me back my FOmar outfit! Skirt and all!
I miss them.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'......

I also wanna see the comback of FOmarl dresses. All variations where beautiful.
If these end up Human outfits only (doubt it), I'll make a human character JUST for the previlage of wearing them!

Kano-Okami
Mar 9, 2007, 11:16 AM
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the FOnewm outfit?!
*akward silence*

Ami~
Mar 9, 2007, 11:17 AM
That would suck so much if my newman couldn't wear it, since it's suuuuuuch a cute dress. T_T

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-03-09 08:12, CyarVictor wrote:
I like the Hounds torso and arms because they remind me of the hucast except I used the lobas legs. I prefer the PSU style because of variety instead of just choosing color. My main style is pure Lobas set. The one thing I wish they had is more helms and faces for the casts, not the human faces either. That and pay alot of money to re-adjust the base attributes from height to faces like in PSO when you had 10k on you when selecting your character. If you can change you eye, skin, and hair in the future so easily, cosmetic body sculpting and cast machine shops should be available too.

Why is it that all the casts have horns now?

Weeaboolits
Mar 9, 2007, 11:40 AM
On 2007-03-09 08:35, Hucast-Kireek wrote:

On 2007-03-09 08:12, CyarVictor wrote:

Why is it that all the casts have horns now?

The horns are ears, I'd assume the one on the forhead is to help triangulate the sound source's location, only reason I can think of anyway...

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 9, 2007, 11:43 AM
So the horns are ears? thats kinda weird...I want a hornless hucast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hucast-Kireek on 2007-03-09 10:07 ]</font>

Angelo
Mar 15, 2007, 08:04 AM
On 2007-03-09 08:17, Ami_ wrote:
That would suck so much if my newman couldn't wear it, since it's suuuuuuch a cute dress. T_T

I think Newman chicks wearing the FOmarl dress would honestly be too awesome for the servers to handle.

Sha Sha
Mar 15, 2007, 08:48 AM
I miss my Fomar Rode XD ZOMG GUY IN A DRESS! ZOMG GUY WEARING DRAG!
i miss those days XD

Starrz
Mar 15, 2007, 09:06 AM
All I want is the old hats. Especially the FOmar paper bag hat. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 15, 2007, 10:27 AM
I like the PSU clothes, especially teh Neudaiz stuff which makes my Hunter look like a Samurai. but maybe I might give him a HUmar outfit for old times sake, and I hope they also have some old PSO hairstyles to go along with them too.

Spacepest
Mar 15, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-03-15 06:48, Tsukuyo wrote:
I miss my Fomar Rode XD ZOMG GUY IN A DRESS! ZOMG GUY WEARING DRAG!
i miss those days XD

LOL on PSO I had two bank alts, both fomars named something like this: Andyrogenus and the other FyhtsinDrag. And another friend of mine made a fomar bank alt to accompany them, a fomar with the complete face makeup named Geishaboy.

sugarfox
Mar 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
I whant my old hair do back and my eye patch! Grrrr I want em back damit!
My old hair from behind. Much nicer than My curant hair do.

http://sugarfox.memebot.com/archives/sexyhead.jpg

Me hiding

http://sugarfox.memebot.com/archives/boo_1.jpg

+ I never ran into anyone who looked like me (not that I have on PSU but people do look a little samey)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sugarfox on 2007-03-15 12:01 ]</font>

WrathOfMegid
Mar 15, 2007, 03:41 PM
I can say for sure that I don't miss HUmar outfits(hate looking like I'm dressed in freaking plastic). But all the male fT's out there will kill in the robes.
Seriously, you can't cast in style with jeans and a T-shirt. It just don't work. Oh, and the old caseal outfits beat the PSU ones in my book.
Plus, expect the return of Huney's, for sure. And I mean Huney's in Huney specific swag.
One things for sure: In the world of PSU, more content = win.

KamiSori
Mar 16, 2007, 02:33 PM
more than anything i want more face options. casts definetly need more robotic face options and helmets. i also really want to see more head options for humanoid characters. i also think they should add the option of changing faces and proportions. i want to see masks like samurai and ninja masks, i want to see bandanas and forhead protectors for all different hair styles(i want spikey hair with a bandana!) so weve seen a new hair style on that pic of the cast chic with the whip, has anyone seen any new hair styles for males?

Akaimizu
Mar 16, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-03-15 06:04, Angelo wrote:
I think Newman chicks wearing the FOmarl dress would honestly be too awesome for the servers to handle.

You know it. I even mentioned what would happen if more dress options were given to Mufonna. With the current state of affairs, that combined level of cuteness will cause Universes to blow up.